Key features and details
- Rabbit polyclonal to NFYA
- Isotype: IgG
NFYA 一次抗体 製品一覧
製品の詳細Rabbit polyclonal to NFYA
交差が予測される動物種: Human, Monkey
NF-Y (A subunit specific) peptide corresponding to a region near the N-terminus of the human protein conjugated to Keyhole Limpet Hemocyanin (KLH).
Reproducibility is key to advancing scientific discovery and accelerating scientists’ next breakthrough.
Abcam is leading the way with our range of recombinant antibodies, knockout-validated antibodies and knockout cell lines, all of which support improved reproducibility.
We are also planning to innovate the way in which we present recommended applications and species on our product datasheets, so that only applications & species that have been tested in our own labs, our suppliers or by selected trusted collaborators are covered by our Abpromise™ guarantee.
In preparation for this, we have started to update the applications & species that this product is Abpromise guaranteed for.
We are also updating the applications & species that this product has been “predicted to work with,” however this information is not covered by our Abpromise guarantee.
Applications & species from publications and Abreviews that have not been tested in our own labs or in those of our suppliers are not covered by the Abpromise guarantee.
Please check that this product meets your needs before purchasing. If you have any questions, special requirements or concerns, please send us an inquiry and/or contact our Support team ahead of purchase. Recommended alternatives for this product can be found below, as well as customer reviews and Q&As.
保存方法Shipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
バッファーPreservative: 0.01% Sodium azide
Constituents: 0.88% Sodium chloride, 0.42% Potassium phosphate
Concentration information loading...
特記事項（精製）This product was prepared from monospecific antiserum by delipidation and defibrination.
機能Stimulates the transcription of various genes by recognizing and binding to a CCAAT motif in promoters, for example in type 1 collagen, albumin and beta-actin genes.
配列類似性Belongs to the NFYA/HAP2 subunit family.
- Information by UniProt
- CAAT box DNA binding protein subunit A antibody
- CAAT box DNA-binding protein subunit A antibody
- CBF A antibody
ab6558 は 7 報の論文で使用されています。
- Amirteimouri S et al. Epigenetic role of the nuclear factor NF-Y on ID gene family in endometrial tissues of women with endometriosis: a case control study. Reprod Biol Endocrinol 17:32 (2019). PubMed: 30876429
- Hiramoto M et al. A type 2 diabetes-associated SNP in KCNQ1 (rs163184) modulates the binding activity of the locus for Sp3 and Lsd1/Kdm1a, potentially affecting CDKN1C expression. Int J Mol Med 41:717-728 (2018). WB ; Rat . PubMed: 29207083
- Ma H et al. ZHX2 enhances the cytotoxicity of chemotherapeutic drugs in liver tumor cells by repressing MDR1 via interfering with NF-YA. Oncotarget 6:1049-63 (2015). IP, ChIP ; Human . PubMed: 25473899
- Lagadec C et al. The RNA-binding protein Musashi-1 regulates proteasome subunit expression in breast cancer- and glioma-initiating cells. Stem Cells 32:135-44 (2014). PubMed: 24022895
- Zhang Z et al. Immune mediators regulate CFTR expression through a bifunctional airway-selective enhancer. Mol Cell Biol 33:2843-53 (2013). PubMed: 23689137
- Hou Y et al. DNA Demethylation and USF Regulate the Meiosis-Specific Expression of the Mouse Miwi. PLoS Genet 8:e1002716 (2012). EMSA ; Mouse . PubMed: 22661915
- Grskovic M et al. Systematic identification of cis-regulatory sequences active in mouse and human embryonic stem cells. PLoS Genet 3:e145 (2007). EMSA ; Human . PubMed: 17784790