Key features and details
- Rabbit polyclonal to NFkB Inducing Kinase NIK
- Suitable for: ICC/IF, WB, IP
- Reacts with: Human
- Isotype: IgG
製品名Anti-NFkB Inducing Kinase NIK antibody
NFkB Inducing Kinase NIK 一次抗体 製品一覧
製品の詳細Rabbit polyclonal to NFkB Inducing Kinase NIK
アプリケーション適用あり: ICC/IF, WB, IPmore details
Recombinant fragment corresponding to Human NFkB Inducing Kinase NIK aa 795-947.
Database link: Q99558
保存方法Shipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Preservative: 0.1% Sodium azide
Concentration information loading...
精製度Protein A purified
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab7204 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|ICC/IF||Use a concentration of 5 µg/ml.|
機能Lymphotoxin beta-activated kinase which seems to be exclusively involved in the activation of NF-kappa-B and its transcriptional activity. Promotes proteolytic processing of NFKB2/P100, which leads to activation of NF-kappa-B via the non-canonical pathway. Could act in a receptor-selective manner.
組織特異性Weakly expressed in testis, small intestine, spleen, thymus, peripheral blood leukocytes, prostate, ovary and colon.
配列類似性Belongs to the protein kinase superfamily. STE Ser/Thr protein kinase family. MAP kinase kinase kinase subfamily.
Contains 1 protein kinase domain.
翻訳後修飾Autophosphorylated. Phosphorylation at Thr-559 is required to activates its kinase activity and 'Lys-63'-linked polyubiquitination. Phosphorylated by CHUK/IKKA leading to MAP3K14 destabilization.
Ubiquitinated. Undergoes both 'Lys-48'- and 'Lys-63'-linked polyubiquitination. 'Lys-48'-linked polyubiquitination leads to its degradation by the proteasome, while 'Lys-63'-linked polyubiquitination stabilizes and activates it.
- Information by UniProt
- MAP3K14 antibody
- FTDCR1B antibody
- HS antibody
All lanes : Anti-NFkB Inducing Kinase NIK antibody (ab7204)
Lane 1 : macrophages lysate
Lane 2 : NIK transfected cell lysate
Western blot detection of NIK in 1, macrophage and 2, NIK transfected cells by anti-human NIK.
ICC/IF image of ab7204 stained HeLa cells. The cells were 4% PFA fixed (10 min) and then incubated in 1%BSA / 10% normal goat serum / 0.3M glycine in 0.1% PBS-Tween for 1h to permeabilise the cells and block non-specific protein-protein interactions. The cells were then incubated with the antibody (ab7204, 5µg/ml) overnight at +4°C. The secondary antibody (green) was Alexa Fluor® 488 goat anti-rabbit IgG (H+L) used at a 1/1000 dilution for 1h. Alexa Fluor® 594 WGA was used to label plasma membranes (red) at a 1/200 dilution for 1h. DAPI was used to stain the cell nuclei (blue) at a concentration of 1.43µM.
To our knowledge, customised protocols are not required for this product. Please try the standard protocols listed below and let us know how you get on.
ab7204 は 12 報の論文で使用されています。
- Fang C et al. ZFYVE21 is a complement-induced Rab5 effector that activates non-canonical NF-?B via phosphoinosotide remodeling of endosomes. Nat Commun 10:2247 (2019). PubMed: 31113953
- Wang X et al. Tunicamycin suppresses breast cancer cell growth and metastasis via regulation of the protein kinase B/nuclear factor-?B signaling pathway. Oncol Lett 15:4137-4142 (2018). PubMed: 29541178
- Yu R et al. Kruppel-like factor 4 inhibits non-small cell lung cancer cell growth and aggressiveness by stimulating transforming growth factor-ß1-meidated ERK/JNK/NF-?B signaling pathways. Tumour Biol 39:1010428317705574 (2017). PubMed: 28631556
- Jung JU et al. NIK/MAP3K14 Regulates Mitochondrial Dynamics and Trafficking to Promote Cell Invasion. Curr Biol N/A:N/A (2016). ICC/IF ; Human . PubMed: 27889261
- Duran CL et al. NIK regulates MT1-MMP activity and promotes glioma cell invasion independently of the canonical NF-?B pathway. Oncogenesis 5:e231 (2016). IHC . PubMed: 27270613