Key features and details
- Mouse monoclonal [RNF402] to Neurofilament heavy polypeptide
- Suitable for: IHC-Fr
- Reacts with: Rat
- Isotype: IgM
- 倫理基準に準拠 - アニマル・フリーの生産
製品名Anti-Neurofilament heavy polypeptide antibody [RNF402]
Neurofilament heavy polypeptide 一次抗体 製品一覧
製品の詳細Mouse monoclonal [RNF402] to Neurofilament heavy polypeptide
特異性Axonal Marker. This antibody reacts with the intermediate filament protein of central and periferal nerve cells. In Western blotting this antibody is reactive with the Neurofilament heavy polypeptide protein only. This antibody reacts with both the phosphorylated and non-phosphorylated isoforms.
アプリケーション適用あり: IHC-Frmore details
Tissue, cells or virus corresponding to Cow Neurofilament heavy polypeptide. Neurofilament preparation of calf brain tissue.
Database link: P12036
The Life Science industry has been in the grips of a reproducibility crisis for a number of years. Abcam is leading the way in addressing this with our range of recombinant monoclonal antibodies and knockout edited cell lines for gold-standard validation. Please check that this product meets your needs before purchasing.
If you have any questions, special requirements or concerns, please send us an inquiry and/or contact our Support team ahead of purchase. Recommended alternatives for this product can be found below, along with publications, customer reviews and Q&As
保存方法Shipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
バッファーPreservative: 0.09% Sodium azide
Concentration information loading...
精製度Immunogen affinity purified
機能Neurofilaments usually contain three intermediate filament proteins: L, M, and H which are involved in the maintenance of neuronal caliber. NF-H has an important function in mature axons that is not subserved by the two smaller NF proteins.
関連疾患Defects in NEFH are a cause of susceptibility to amyotrophic lateral sclerosis (ALS) [MIM:105400]. ALS is a neurodegenerative disorder affecting upper and lower motor neurons, and resulting in fatal paralysis. Sensory abnormalities are absent. Death usually occurs within 2 to 5 years. The etiology is likely to be multifactorial, involving both genetic and environmental factors.
配列類似性Belongs to the intermediate filament family.
翻訳後修飾There are a number of repeats of the tripeptide K-S-P, NFH is phosphorylated on a number of the serines in this motif. It is thought that phosphorylation of NFH results in the formation of interfilament cross bridges that are important in the maintenance of axonal caliber.
Phosphorylation seems to play a major role in the functioning of the larger neurofilament polypeptides (NF-M and NF-H), the levels of phosphorylation being altered developmentally and coincident with a change in the neurofilament function.
Phosphorylated in the Head and Rod regions by the PKC kinase PKN1, leading to inhibit polymerization.
- Information by UniProt
- 200 kDa neurofilament protein antibody
- CMT2CC antibody
- Nefh antibody
ab3966 は 6 報の論文で使用されています。
- Kim J et al. Nerve Repair and Orthodromic and Antidromic Nerve Grafts: An Experimental Comparative Study in Rabbit. Biomed Res Int 2020:5046832 (2020). PubMed: 31998792
- Liu L et al. Effects of oxygen generating scaffolds on cell survival and functional recovery following acute spinal cord injury in rats. J Mater Sci Mater Med 31:115 (2020). PubMed: 33247423
- Han S et al. Human placenta-derived mesenchymal stem cells loaded on linear ordered collagen scaffold improves functional recovery after completely transected spinal cord injury in canine. Sci China Life Sci 61:2-13 (2018). PubMed: 28527111
- Xiao Z et al. One-year clinical study of NeuroRegen scaffold implantation following scar resection in complete chronic spinal cord injury patients. Sci China Life Sci 59:647-55 (2016). PubMed: 27333785
- Han S et al. The collagen scaffold with collagen binding BDNF enhances functional recovery by facilitating peripheral nerve infiltrating and ingrowth in canine complete spinal cord transection. Spinal Cord 52:867-73 (2014). PubMed: 25311846
- Haro H et al. Experimental chemonucleolysis with recombinant human matrix metalloproteinase 7 in human herniated discs and dogs. Spine J N/A:N/A (2013). Human . PubMed: 24295797