Key features and details
- Mouse monoclonal [NF-01] to Neurofilament heavy polypeptide
- Suitable for: IHC-P, Flow Cyt
- Reacts with: Mouse, Rat, Cow, Human, Pig
- Isotype: IgG1
製品名Anti-Neurofilament heavy polypeptide antibody [NF-01]
Neurofilament heavy polypeptide 一次抗体 製品一覧
製品の詳細Mouse monoclonal [NF-01] to Neurofilament heavy polypeptide
特異性This antibody recognizes a phosphorylated epitope on heavy neurofilament protein (210 kDa) of various species.
アプリケーション適用あり: IHC-P, Flow Cytmore details
種交差性交差種: Mouse, Rat, Cow, Human, Pig
交差が予測される動物種: a wide range of other species, Mammals
A pellet of pig brain cold-stable proteins after depolymerization of microtubules.
保存方法Shipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Preservative: 0.097% Sodium azide
Concentration information loading...
精製度Protein A purified
特記事項（精製）>95 % pure (by PAGE)
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab7795 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|IHC-P||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
|Flow Cyt||Use 1µg for 106 cells.
ab170190 - Mouse monoclonal IgG1, is suitable for use as an isotype control with this antibody.
機能Neurofilaments usually contain three intermediate filament proteins: L, M, and H which are involved in the maintenance of neuronal caliber. NF-H has an important function in mature axons that is not subserved by the two smaller NF proteins.
関連疾患Defects in NEFH are a cause of susceptibility to amyotrophic lateral sclerosis (ALS) [MIM:105400]. ALS is a neurodegenerative disorder affecting upper and lower motor neurons, and resulting in fatal paralysis. Sensory abnormalities are absent. Death usually occurs within 2 to 5 years. The etiology is likely to be multifactorial, involving both genetic and environmental factors.
配列類似性Belongs to the intermediate filament family.
翻訳後修飾There are a number of repeats of the tripeptide K-S-P, NFH is phosphorylated on a number of the serines in this motif. It is thought that phosphorylation of NFH results in the formation of interfilament cross bridges that are important in the maintenance of axonal caliber.
Phosphorylation seems to play a major role in the functioning of the larger neurofilament polypeptides (NF-M and NF-H), the levels of phosphorylation being altered developmentally and coincident with a change in the neurofilament function.
Phosphorylated in the Head and Rod regions by the PKC kinase PKN1, leading to inhibit polymerization.
- Information by UniProt
- 200 kDa neurofilament protein antibody
- CMT2CC antibody
- Nefh antibody
Immunohistochemical analysis of paraffin-embedded human cerebellum tissue sections labelling Neurofilament heavy polypeptide protein with ab7795 at 5 µL.
Overlay histogram showing SH-SY5Y cells stained with ab7795 (red line). The cells were fixed with 4% paraformaldehyde (10 min) and then permeabilized with 0.1% PBS-Tween for 20 min. The cells were then incubated in 1x PBS / 10% normal goat serum / 0.3M glycine to block non-specific protein-protein interactions followed by the antibody (ab7795, 1µg/1x106 cells) for 30 min at 22ºC. The secondary antibody used was a goat anti-mouse DyLight® 488 (IgG; H+L) (ab96879) at 1/500 dilution for 30 min at 22ºC. Isotype control antibody (black line) was mouse IgG1 [ICIGG1] (ab91353, 2µg/1x106 cells) used under the same conditions. Acquisition of >5,000 events was performed. This antibody gave a positive signal in SH-SY5Y cells fixed with 80% methanol (5 min)/permeabilized with 0.1% PBS-Tween for 20 min used under the same conditions.
ab7795 は 14 報の論文で使用されています。
- Komura H et al. Alzheimer Aß Assemblies Accumulate in Excitatory Neurons upon Proteasome Inhibition and Kill Nearby NAKa3 Neurons by Secretion. iScience 13:452-477 (2019). PubMed: 30827871
- Galino J et al. RalGTPases contribute to Schwann cell repair after nerve injury via regulation of process formation. J Cell Biol 218:2370-2387 (2019). PubMed: 31201266
- Chen X et al. Functional Multichannel Poly(Propylene Fumarate)-Collagen Scaffold with Collagen-Binding Neurotrophic Factor 3 Promotes Neural Regeneration After Transected Spinal Cord Injury. Adv Healthc Mater 7:e1800315 (2018). PubMed: 29920990
- Tebaldi T et al. HuD Is a Neural Translation Enhancer Acting on mTORC1-Responsive Genes and Counteracted by the Y3 Small Non-coding RNA. Mol Cell 71:256-270.e10 (2018). PubMed: 30029004
- Pujol-Calderón F et al. Neurofilament changes in serum and cerebrospinal fluid after acute ischemic stroke. Neurosci Lett 698:58-63 (2018). PubMed: 30599262