Key features and details
- Rabbit polyclonal to Neurofilament heavy polypeptide
- Suitable for: IHC-FrFl, IHC-P, WB
- Reacts with: Mouse, Rat, Cow, Cat, Human, Pig
- Isotype: IgG
製品名Anti-Neurofilament heavy polypeptide antibody
Neurofilament heavy polypeptide 一次抗体 製品一覧
製品の詳細Rabbit polyclonal to Neurofilament heavy polypeptide
特異性The antibody recognizes both phosphorylated and non-phosphorylated forms of NF-H. Specifically recognizes the heavy microfilament subunit (~180-220 kDa).
アプリケーション適用あり: IHC-FrFl, IHC-P, WBmore details
種交差性交差種: Mouse, Rat, Cow, Cat, Human, Pig
Full length native protein (purified) corresponding to Cow Neurofilament heavy polypeptide. From bovine spinal cord.
保存方法Shipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
バッファーPreservative: 0.03% Sodium azide
Concentration information loading...
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab8135 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
機能Neurofilaments usually contain three intermediate filament proteins: L, M, and H which are involved in the maintenance of neuronal caliber. NF-H has an important function in mature axons that is not subserved by the two smaller NF proteins.
関連疾患Defects in NEFH are a cause of susceptibility to amyotrophic lateral sclerosis (ALS) [MIM:105400]. ALS is a neurodegenerative disorder affecting upper and lower motor neurons, and resulting in fatal paralysis. Sensory abnormalities are absent. Death usually occurs within 2 to 5 years. The etiology is likely to be multifactorial, involving both genetic and environmental factors.
配列類似性Belongs to the intermediate filament family.
翻訳後修飾There are a number of repeats of the tripeptide K-S-P, NFH is phosphorylated on a number of the serines in this motif. It is thought that phosphorylation of NFH results in the formation of interfilament cross bridges that are important in the maintenance of axonal caliber.
Phosphorylation seems to play a major role in the functioning of the larger neurofilament polypeptides (NF-M and NF-H), the levels of phosphorylation being altered developmentally and coincident with a change in the neurofilament function.
Phosphorylated in the Head and Rod regions by the PKC kinase PKN1, leading to inhibit polymerization.
- Information by UniProt
- 200 kDa neurofilament protein antibody
- CMT2CC antibody
- Nefh antibody
Immunohistological analysis of a mouse hippocampus section stained with ab8135 at a dilution 1:2,000 in red, and co-stained with a mouse mAb to myelin basic protein (MBP) at a dilution 1:5,000 in green. The blue is DAPI staining of nuclear DNA.
Following transcardial perfusion with 4% paraformaldehyde, brain was post fixed for 24 hours, cut to 45 μM, and free-floating sections were stained.
All lanes : Anti-Neurofilament heavy polypeptide antibody (ab8135) at 1/10000 dilution
Lane 2 : Rat brain tissue lysate
Lane 3 : Rat spinal cord tissue lysate
Lane 4 : Mouse brain tissue lysate
Lane 5 : Mouse spinal cord tissue lysate
The image showing results obtained after protease pretreatment, illustrating high definition neurofilament staining. This picture was kindly supplied as part of the review submitted by Prof Colm Cunningham and Dr Suzanne Campion (Southampton University).
ab8135 は 60 報の論文で使用されています。
- Grill M et al. Cellular localization and regulation of receptors and enzymes of the endocannabinoid system in intestinal and systemic inflammation. Histochem Cell Biol 151:5-20 (2019). PubMed: 30196316
- Zhang Q et al. The interleukin-4/PPAR? signaling axis promotes oligodendrocyte differentiation and remyelination after brain injury. PLoS Biol 17:e3000330 (2019). PubMed: 31226122
- Shah S et al. Nitrosative Stress Is Associated with Dopaminergic Dysfunction in the HIV-1 Transgenic Rat. Am J Pathol 189:1375-1385 (2019). PubMed: 31230667
- Raimondo TM et al. Combined delivery of VEGF and IGF-1 promotes functional innervation in mice and improves muscle transplantation in rabbits. Biomaterials 216:119246 (2019). PubMed: 31203034
- Rodriguez CM et al. Translation of upstream open reading frames in a model of neuronal differentiation. BMC Genomics 20:391 (2019). PubMed: 31109297