Key features and details
- Goat polyclonal to NET1
- Suitable for: IHC-P
- Reacts with: Human
- Isotype: IgG
NET1 一次抗体 製品一覧
製品の詳細Goat polyclonal to NET1
アプリケーション適用あり: IHC-Pmore details
特記事項GenBank Accession Number – NP_005854
Reproducibility is key to advancing scientific discovery and accelerating scientists’ next breakthrough.
Abcam is leading the way with our range of recombinant antibodies, knockout-validated antibodies and knockout cell lines, all of which support improved reproducibility.
We are also planning to innovate the way in which we present recommended applications and species on our product datasheets, so that only applications & species that have been tested in our own labs, our suppliers or by selected trusted collaborators are covered by our Abpromise™ guarantee.
In preparation for this, we have started to update the applications & species that this product is Abpromise guaranteed for.
We are also updating the applications & species that this product has been “predicted to work with,” however this information is not covered by our Abpromise guarantee.
Applications & species from publications and Abreviews that have not been tested in our own labs or in those of our suppliers are not covered by the Abpromise guarantee.
Please check that this product meets your needs before purchasing. If you have any questions, special requirements or concerns, please send us an inquiry and/or contact our Support team ahead of purchase. Recommended alternatives for this product can be found below, as well as customer reviews and Q&As.
保存方法Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
Preservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Constituents: Tris buffered saline, 0.5% BSA
Concentration information loading...
精製度Immunogen affinity purified
特記事項（精製）Purified from goat serum by ammonium sulphate precipitation followed by antigen affinity chromatography using the immunizing peptide.
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab5914 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|IHC-P||Use a concentration of 2.5 µg/ml. Perform heat mediated antigen retrieval before commencing with IHC staining protocol.|
機能Acts as guanine nucleotide exchange factor (GEF) for RhoA GTPase. May be involved in activation of the SAPK/JNK pathway Stimulates genotoxic stress-induced RHOB activity in breast cancer cells leading to their cell death.
配列類似性Contains 1 DH (DBL-homology) domain.
Contains 1 PH domain.
- Information by UniProt
- ARHG8_HUMAN antibody
- ARHGEF8 antibody
- GLYT2 antibody
ab5914 は 5 報の論文で使用されています。
- Sun X et al. Inhibition of NET-1 suppresses proliferation and promotes apoptosis of hepatocellular carcinoma cells by activating the PI3K/AKT signaling pathway. Exp Ther Med 17:2334-2340 (2019). PubMed: 30867719
- Levi L et al. Bacterial genotoxins promote inside-out integrin ß1 activation, formation of focal adhesion complexes and cell spreading. PLoS One 10:e0124119 (2015). WB . PubMed: 25874996
- Srougi MC & Burridge K The Nuclear Guanine Nucleotide Exchange Factors Ect2 and Net1 Regulate RhoB-Mediated Cell Death after DNA Damage. PLoS One 6:e17108 (2011). WB ; Human . PubMed: 21373644
- Dutertre M et al. Estrogen regulation and physiopathologic significance of alternative promoters in breast cancer. Cancer Res 70:3760-70 (2010). WB ; Human . PubMed: 20406972
- García-Mata R et al. The nuclear RhoA exchange factor Net1 interacts with proteins of the Dlg family, affects their localization, and influences their tumor suppressor activity. Mol Cell Biol 27:8683-97 (2007). PubMed: 17938206