Key features and details
- Goat polyclonal to NCF1/p47-phox
- Suitable for: WB
- Reacts with: Human
- Isotype: IgG
NCF1/p47-phox 一次抗体 製品一覧
製品の詳細Goat polyclonal to NCF1/p47-phox
アプリケーション適用あり: WBmore details
交差が予測される動物種: Rat, Rabbit, Cow, Pig
- U937 cell lysates
Principal Names - NCF1 / p47-phox; NCF1; p47phox; Neutrophil cytosolic factor-1 (47 kDa, chronic granulomatous disease, autosomal 1) Official Gene Symbol - NCF1 GenBank Accession Number – NP_000256 LocusLink ID - 4687
NCF1 / p47-phox is a cytosolic subunit of the multi-protein complex known as NADPH oxidase found in neutrophils.
Previously labelled as NCF1.
Reproducibility is key to advancing scientific discovery and accelerating scientists’ next breakthrough.
Abcam is leading the way with our range of recombinant antibodies, knockout-validated antibodies and knockout cell lines, all of which support improved reproducibility.
We are also planning to innovate the way in which we present recommended applications and species on our product datasheets, so that only applications & species that have been tested in our own labs, our suppliers or by selected trusted collaborators are covered by our Abpromise™ guarantee.
In preparation for this, we have started to update the applications & species that this product is Abpromise guaranteed for.
We are also updating the applications & species that this product has been “predicted to work with,” however this information is not covered by our Abpromise guarantee.
Applications & species from publications and Abreviews that have not been tested in our own labs or in those of our suppliers are not covered by the Abpromise guarantee.
Please check that this product meets your needs before purchasing. If you have any questions, special requirements or concerns, please send us an inquiry and/or contact our Support team ahead of purchase. Recommended alternatives for this product can be found below, as well as customer reviews and Q&As.
保存方法Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
Preservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Constituents: 0.5% BSA, 99% Tris buffered saline
Concentration information loading...
精製度Immunogen affinity purified
特記事項（精製）Purified from goat serum by ammonium sulphate precipitation followed by antigen affinity chromatography using the immunizing peptide.
一次抗体 備考NCF1 is a cytosolic subunit of the multi-protein complex known as NADPH oxidase found in neutrophils.
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab795 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||Use a concentration of 0.5 - 1.5 µg/ml. Detects a band of approximately 45 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 45 kDa).
1 hour primary incubation is recommended for this product.
機能NCF2, NCF1, and a membrane bound cytochrome b558 are required for activation of the latent NADPH oxidase (necessary for superoxide production).
関連疾患Defects in NCF1 are the cause of chronic granulomatous disease autosomal recessive cytochrome-b-positive type 1 (CGD1) [MIM:233700]. Chronic granulomatous disease is a genetically heterogeneous disorder characterized by the inability of neutrophils and phagocytes to kill microbes that they have ingested. Patients suffer from life-threatening bacterial/fungal infections.
配列類似性Contains 1 PX (phox homology) domain.
Contains 2 SH3 domains.
- Information by UniProt
- 47 kDa autosomal chronic granulomatous disease protein antibody
- 47 kDa neutrophil oxidase factor antibody
- NADPH oxidase organizer 2 antibody
Anti-NCF1/p47-phox antibody (ab795) at 1/0.5 dilution + U937 lysate in RIPA buffer. at 35 µg
Predicted band size: 45 kDa
Observed band size: 45 kDa
µg/ml) of U937 lysate (RIPA buffer, 30 µg total protein per lane). Primary incubated for 1 hour. Detected by western blot using chemiluminescence.
ab795 は 10 報の論文で使用されています。
- Wu W et al. Xian-Ling-Gu-Bao induced inflammatory stress rat liver injury: Inflammatory and oxidative stress playing important roles. J Ethnopharmacol 239:111910 (2019). PubMed: 31026554
- Srivastava S et al. Mycobacterium tuberculosis PPE2 Protein Interacts with p67phox and Inhibits Reactive Oxygen Species Production. J Immunol 203:1218-1229 (2019). PubMed: 31375544
- Ren Y et al. Si-Miao-Yong-An decoction ameliorates cardiac function through restoring the equilibrium of SOD and NOX2 in heart failure mice. Pharmacol Res 146:104318 (2019). PubMed: 31228552
- Kong M et al. Serum response factor (SRF) promotes ROS generation and hepatic stellate cell activation by epigenetically stimulating NCF1/2 transcription. Redox Biol 26:101302 (2019). PubMed: 31442911
- Yang HY et al. LOX-1 is implicated in oxidized low-density lipoprotein-induced oxidative stress of macrophages in atherosclerosis. Mol Med Rep 12:5335-41 (2015). PubMed: 26165515
- Lu XY et al. Acute ethanol induces apoptosis by stimulating TRPC6 via elevation of superoxide in oxygenated podocytes. Biochim Biophys Acta 1853:965-74 (2015). PubMed: 25601712
- Jha P et al. Genome-wide methylation profiling identifies an essential role of reactive oxygen species in pediatric glioblastoma multiforme and validates a methylome specific for H3 histone family 3A with absence of G-CIMP/isocitrate dehydrogenase 1 mutation. Neuro Oncol N/A:N/A (2014). Human . PubMed: 24997139
- Song X et al. Lovastatin inhibits human B lymphoma cell proliferation by reducing intracellular ROS and TRPC6 expression. Biochim Biophys Acta 1843:894-901 (2014). PubMed: 24518247
- Giefing M et al. Hodgkin-Reed-Sternberg cells in classical Hodgkin lymphoma show alterations of genes encoding the NADPH oxidase complex and impaired reactive oxygen species synthesis capacity. PLoS One 8:e84928 (2013). WB . PubMed: 24376854
- Underhill DM et al. Dectin-1 activates Syk tyrosine kinase in a dynamic subset of macrophages for reactive oxygen production. Blood 106:2543-50 (2005). PubMed: 15956283