Key features and details
- Mouse monoclonal [RNL-1] to NCAM1
- Suitable for: ICC, IHC-FoFr
- Reacts with: Mouse, Rat, Human
- Isotype: IgG1
製品名Anti-NCAM1 antibody [RNL-1]
NCAM1 一次抗体 製品一覧
製品の詳細Mouse monoclonal [RNL-1] to NCAM1
特異性Neural cell adhesion molecule (NCAM). ab9018 reacts with three isoforms of NCAM: NCAM-120, NCAM-140, and NCAM-180.
アプリケーション適用あり: ICC, IHC-FoFrmore details
適用なし: Flow Cyt
種交差性交差種: Mouse, Rat, Human
Tissue, cells or virus corresponding to Human NCAM1. This antibody was raised against the small cell lung cancer cell line NCI-H82.
Database link: P13591
- IHC-P: Mouse brain tissue. IHC-Fr: Rat brain tissue. ICC/IF: Adult-derived human liver stem cells and hepatic stellate cells.
特記事項Punctuate cytoplasmic staining is observed with ab9018. Some staining of red blood cells observed.
保存方法Shipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
バッファーPreservative: 0.09% Sodium azide
Concentration information loading...
精製度Protein G purified
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab9018 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|ICC||1/100 - 1/200.|
|IHC-FoFr||1/100 - 1/200.|
機能This protein is a cell adhesion molecule involved in neuron-neuron adhesion, neurite fasciculation, outgrowth of neurites, etc.
配列類似性Contains 2 fibronectin type-III domains.
Contains 5 Ig-like C2-type (immunoglobulin-like) domains.
細胞内局在Secreted and Cell membrane.
- Information by UniProt
- antigen MSK39 identified by monoclonal antibody 5.1H11 antibody
- antigen recognized by monoclonal antibody 5.1H11 antibody
- CD56 antibody
Immunohistochemistry of H82 cells, showing staining for NCAM1 using ab9018 (1/500).
Immunocytochemical analysis of Adult-Derived Human Liver Stem Cells (ADHLSC) in the left image and Hepatic Stellate Cells (HSC) in the right image. ab9018 was used to label NCAM, which is expressed in the HSC. Cells were fixed in 3.5% paraformaldehyde for 15 minutes at room temperature. Blocking was with 3.3% hydrogen peroxide for 3 minutes. Permeabilization with D-PBS and 1% Triton X-100 for 10 minutes. Cells incubated with ab9018 at 1/100 for 1 hour. DAB staining. Counterstaining with Mayer's hematoxylin.
ab9018 at a dilution of 1/500, staining NCAM (Alexa 488 secondary at 1/2000) on rat brain tissue (30
µm thick coronal sections) in free floating IHC (see protocol link for detailed description). Images showing neuron body and processes: [A] 40x objective and [B] punctate cytoplasmic staining; 20x objective and [C] neuron + processes; x20 objective. No labeling observed following omission of primary antibody. Images coloured in Photoshop.
NB: We recommend indirect amplification of immunofluorescence for ab9018
Sections were viewed using an Axioplan 2 Imaging microscope (Imaging Associates) fitted with 10x, 20x and 40x Plan-Neofluorobjectives (Zeiss, Germany) and images were taken using a AxioCam Hrm digital camera (Zeiss, Germany) and AxioVision software (Imaging Associates).
ab9018 は 22 報の論文で使用されています。
- Wang J et al. Low immune index correlates with favorable prognosis but with reduced benefit from chemotherapy in gallbladder cancer. Cancer Sci 111:219-228 (2020). PubMed: 31729088
- Feng Q et al. Integrative proteomics and immunochemistry analysis of the factors in the necrosis and repair in acetaminophen-induced acute liver injury in mice. J Cell Physiol 234:6561-6581 (2019). PubMed: 30417486
- Li W et al. Dl-3-n-Butylphthalide Reduces Cognitive Impairment Induced by Chronic Cerebral Hypoperfusion Through GDNF/GFRa1/Ret Signaling Preventing Hippocampal Neuron Apoptosis. Front Cell Neurosci 13:351 (2019). PubMed: 31456664
- Gu X et al. rHGF interacts with rIGF-1 to activate the satellite cells in the striated urethral sphincter in rats: a promising treatment for urinary incontinence? Arch Gynecol Obstet 298:1149-1157 (2018). PubMed: 30306312
- Ferguson GB et al. Mapping molecular landmarks of human skeletal ontogeny and pluripotent stem cell-derived articular chondrocytes. Nat Commun 9:3634 (2018). PubMed: 30194383