製品名Native Protein A (HRP)
Protein A タンパク質・ペプチド 製品一覧
タンパク質長Full length protein
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab7456 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Immunohistochemistry (Formalin/PFA-fixed paraffin-embedded sections)
Immunohistochemistry (Frozen sections)
備考Molecular Weight (protein A): 42,000 daltons Extinction Coefficient: 0.1% at 280 nm is 0.14 (E0.1% of 0.14)
Concentration information loading...
Shipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C.
Preservative: 0.01% Gentamicin sulphate
Constituents: 0.42% Potassium phosphate, 0.87% Sodium chloride, 1.5% BSA
- gG-binding protein A
- Immunoglobulin G binding protein A
- Staphylococcal protein A
関連性Protein A is a surface protein of S.aureus which binds IgG molecules by their Fc region. In serum, the bacteria will bind IgG molecules in the wrong orientation on their surface which hinders opsonization and phagocytosis. Mutants of S. aureus lacking protein A are more efficiently phagocytosed in vitro, and mutants in infection models have diminished virulence. Due to its affinity for the Fc region of many mammalian immunoglobulins, protein A is considered a universal reagent in biochemistry and immunology.
細胞内局在Secreted; cell wall.
To our knowledge, customised protocols are not required for this product. Please try the standard protocols listed below and let us know how you get on.
ab7456 は 10 報の論文で使用されています。
- Kuninaga N et al. Serological and histological evaluation of species-specific immunocontraceptive vaccine antigens based on zona pellucida 3 in the small Indian mongoose (Herpestes auropunctatus). J Vet Med Sci 81:328-337 (2019). PubMed: 30587673
- Mahajan D et al. Dopey1-Mon2 complex binds to dual-lipids and recruits kinesin-1 for membrane trafficking. Nat Commun 10:3218 (2019). PubMed: 31324769
- Pavlaki I et al. The long non-coding RNA Paupar promotes KAP1-dependent chromatin changes and regulates olfactory bulb neurogenesis. EMBO J 37:N/A (2018). PubMed: 29661885
- Hafner-Bratkovic I et al. NLRP3 lacking the leucine-rich repeat domain can be fully activated via the canonical inflammasome pathway. Nat Commun 9:5182 (2018). PubMed: 30518920
- Pengo N et al. A reversible phospho-switch mediated by ULK1 regulates the activity of autophagy protease ATG4B. Nat Commun 8:294 (2017). PubMed: 28821708
- Lian S et al. PRL-3 promotes telomere deprotection and chromosomal instability. Nucleic Acids Res 45:6546-6571 (2017). PubMed: 28482095
- Forstneric V et al. Distinctive Recognition of Flagellin by Human and Mouse Toll-Like Receptor 5. PLoS One 11:e0158894 (2016). IP ; Human . PubMed: 27391968
- Maity B et al. Regulator of G Protein Signaling 6 (RGS6) Protein Ensures Coordination of Motor Movement by Modulating GABAB Receptor Signaling. J Biol Chem 287:4972-81 (2012). PubMed: 22179605
- Bowick GC et al. Identification of differentially activated cell-signaling networks associated with pichinde virus pathogenesis by using systems kinomics. J Virol 81:1923-33 (2007). PubMed: 17151108
- Silk RN et al. African swine fever virus A238L inhibitor of NF-kappaB and of calcineurin phosphatase is imported actively into the nucleus and exported by a CRM1-mediated pathway. J Gen Virol 88:411-9 (2007). PubMed: 17251557