Key features and details
- Mouse monoclonal [81D4] to N epsilon gamma glutamyl Lysine
- Suitable for: IHC-P, ELISA, IHC-Fr
- Reacts with: Species independent
- Isotype: IgM
製品名Anti-N epsilon gamma glutamyl Lysine antibody [81D4]
製品の詳細Mouse monoclonal [81D4] to N epsilon gamma glutamyl Lysine
アプリケーション適用あり: IHC-P, ELISA, IHC-Frmore details
種交差性交差種: Species independent
特記事項The ability of this antibody to fix complement is unknown. The isopeptide may be purchased from Bachem Catalog number G-1970.
Reproducibility is key to advancing scientific discovery and accelerating scientists’ next breakthrough.
Abcam is leading the way with our range of recombinant antibodies, knockout-validated antibodies and knockout cell lines, all of which support improved reproducibility.
We are also planning to innovate the way in which we present recommended applications and species on our product datasheets, so that only applications & species that have been tested in our own labs, our suppliers or by selected trusted collaborators are covered by our Abpromise™ guarantee.
In preparation for this, we have started to update the applications & species that this product is Abpromise guaranteed for.
We are also updating the applications & species that this product has been “predicted to work with,” however this information is not covered by our Abpromise guarantee.
Applications & species from publications and Abreviews that have not been tested in our own labs or in those of our suppliers are not covered by the Abpromise guarantee.
Please check that this product meets your needs before purchasing. If you have any questions, special requirements or concerns, please send us an inquiry and/or contact our Support team ahead of purchase. Recommended alternatives for this product can be found below, as well as customer reviews and Q&As.
保存方法Shipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
バッファーConstituents: 2% Sucrose, 5.8% Sodium chloride, Phosphate Buffer
Concentration information loading...
精製度Protein A purified
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab424 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|IHC-P||1/50 - 1/800.|
|ELISA||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
|IHC-Fr||1/50 - 1/800.|
ab424 staining N epsilon gamma glutamyl Lysine in skin tissue sections.
ab424 staining N epsilon gamma glutamyl Lysine in kidney tissue sections by Immunohistochemistry (Frozen sections). Sections A through D were stained for insoluble tissue transglutaminase, while E through H were stained for N epsilon gamma glutamyl Lysine crosslink. A, B, E, F were control kidneys; C, D, G, H were diseased kidneys showing increased staining in the expanded interstitium, the mesangium and periglomerular.
ab424 は 15 報の論文で使用されています。
- Mižíková I et al. Targeting transglutaminase 2 partially restores extracellular matrix structure but not alveolar architecture in experimental bronchopulmonary dysplasia. FEBS J N/A:N/A (2018). PubMed: 29935061
- Raychaudhuri U et al. Tissue Transglutaminase Elevates Intraocular Pressure in Mice. Invest Ophthalmol Vis Sci 58:6197-6211 (2017). PubMed: 29222550
- Penumatsa KC et al. Transglutaminase 2 in pulmonary and cardiac tissue remodeling in experimental pulmonary hypertension. Am J Physiol Lung Cell Mol Physiol 313:L752-L762 (2017). PubMed: 28775095
- Witsch TJ et al. Transglutaminase 2: a new player in bronchopulmonary dysplasia? Eur Respir J 44:109-21 (2014). PubMed: 24603819
- Weisbrod RM et al. Arterial stiffening precedes systolic hypertension in diet-induced obesity. Hypertension 62:1105-10 (2013). PubMed: 24060894