Key features and details
- Produced recombinantly (animal-free) for high batch-to-batch consistency and long term security of supply
- Rabbit monoclonal [EPR6653] to MyoD1
- Suitable for: WB, IP, Flow Cyt
- Reacts with: Human
製品名Anti-MyoD1 antibody [EPR6653]
MyoD1 一次抗体 製品一覧
製品の詳細Rabbit monoclonal [EPR6653] to MyoD1
アプリケーション適用あり: WB, IP, Flow Cytmore details
適用なし: ICC/IF or IHC-P
Synthetic peptide, corresponding to residues in Human MyoD1 (UniProt P15172).
- HeLa, A673, HT1080, and Human heart lysates; HeLa cells.
Mouse, Rat: We have preliminary internal testing data to indicate this antibody may not react with these species. Please contact us for more information.
This product is a recombinant monoclonal antibody, which offers several advantages including:
- - High batch-to-batch consistency and reproducibility
- - Improved sensitivity and specificity
- - Long-term security of supply
- - Animal-free production
Our RabMAb® technology is a patented hybridoma-based technology for making rabbit monoclonal antibodies. For details on our patents, please refer to RabMAb® patents.
保存方法Shipped at 4°C. Store at -20°C. Stable for 12 months at -20°C.
解離定数（KD 値）KD = 4.61 x 10 -11 M Learn more about KD
Preservative: 0.01% Sodium azide
Constituents: 9% PBS, 40% Glycerol, 0.05% BSA, 50% Tissue culture supernatant
Concentration information loading...
精製度Tissue culture supernatant
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab126726 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||1/1000 - 1/10000. Detects a band of approximately 46 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 34 kDa).|
|IP||1/10 - 1/100.|
|Flow Cyt||1/10 - 1/100.
ab172730 - Rabbit monoclonal IgG, is suitable for use as an isotype control with this antibody.
機能Involved in muscle differentiation (myogenic factor). Induces fibroblasts to differentiate into myoblasts. Activates muscle-specific promoters. Interacts with and is inhibited by the twist protein. This interaction probably involves the basic domains of both proteins.
配列類似性Contains 1 basic helix-loop-helix (bHLH) domain.
翻訳後修飾Acetylated by a complex containing EP300 and PCAF. The acetylation is essential to activate target genes. Conversely, its deacetylation by SIRT1 inhibits its function.
Ubiquitinated on the N-terminus; which is required for proteasomal degradation.
- Information by UniProt
- bHLHc1 antibody
- Class C basic helix-loop-helix protein 1 antibody
- MYF 3 antibody
All lanes : Anti-MyoD1 antibody [EPR6653] (ab126726) at 1/1000 dilution
Lane 1 : HeLa cell lysate
Lane 2 : A673 cell lysate
Lane 3 : HT1080 cell lysate
Lane 4 : Human heart lysate
Lysates/proteins at 10 µg per lane.
All lanes : HRP labelled goat anti-rabbit at 1/2000 dilution
Predicted band size: 34 kDa
ab126726, at 1/10 dilution staining MyoD1 in permeabilized HeLa cells by Flow Cytometry (red). A rabbit IgG negative control is shown in green.
Equilibrium disassociation constant (KD)
Learn more about KD
Click here to learn more about KD
ab126726 は 4 報の論文で使用されています。
- Zhang X et al. ID4 Promotes Breast Cancer Chemotherapy Resistance via CBF1-MRP1 Pathway. J Cancer 11:3846-3857 (2020). PubMed: 32328189
- Chen HS et al. Benzyl butyl phthalate decreases myogenic differentiation of endometrial mesenchymal stem/stromal cells through miR-137-mediated regulation of PITX2. Sci Rep 7:186 (2017). WB . PubMed: 28298639
- Feng Q et al. The RNA Surveillance Factor UPF1 Represses Myogenesis via Its E3 Ubiquitin Ligase Activity. Mol Cell 67:239-251.e6 (2017). PubMed: 28669802
- Koltai E et al. SIRT1 may play a crucial role in overload-induced hypertrophy of skeletal muscle. J Physiol 595:3361-3376 (2017). PubMed: 28251652