Key features and details
- Rabbit polyclonal to Myeloperoxidase
- Suitable for: IHC-P
- Reacts with: Mouse, Rat, Human
- Isotype: IgG
保存方法Shipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
バッファーPreservative: 0.05% Sodium azide
Constituent: 1% BSA
Concentration information loading...
精製度Protein A purified
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab9535 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|IHC-P||1/25 - 1/50.|
機能Part of the host defense system of polymorphonuclear leukocytes. It is responsible for microbicidal activity against a wide range of organisms. In the stimulated PMN, MPO catalyzes the production of hypohalous acids, primarily hypochlorous acid in physiologic situations, and other toxic intermediates that greatly enhance PMN microbicidal activity.
関連疾患Defects in MPO are the cause of myeloperoxidase deficiency (MPD) [MIM:254600]. MPD is an autosomal recessive defect that results in disseminated candidiasis.
配列類似性Belongs to the peroxidase family. XPO subfamily.
- Information by UniProt
- 84 kDa myeloperoxidase antibody
- 89 kDa myeloperoxidase antibody
- EC 126.96.36.199 antibody
Evaluation of neutrophilic lung infiltration
Illustrative microscopic views (magnitude 200x) of immunohistochemistry myeloperoxidase marked lung sections at baseline and at 5 hours after Cushing reflex in the BD and the BD + Corticosteroids pretreated pigs.
ab9535 used at 1/100 dilution.
(After Figure 4 B of Belhaj et al)
ab9535 staining Myeloperoxidase in paraffin-embedded rat tissue sections by IHC-P (formaldehyde-fixed paraffin-embedded Immunohistochemistry). Tissue was fixed with formaldehyde and blocked with 20% serum for 1 hour at 24°C; antigen retrieval was by heat mediation in citrate buffer (pH6). Samples were incubated with primary antibody (1/50 in milken) for 1 hour ate 24°C. A Biotin-conjugated goat anti rabbt polyclonal (1/500) was used as secondary antibody.
Immunohistochemical analysis of formalin-fixed, paraffin-embedded human B cell lymphoma tissue, staining Myeloperoxidase with ab9535.
ab9535 は 147 報の論文で使用されています。
- Kido T et al. Interleukin-4 Administration or Zinc Supplementation Is Effective in Preventing Zinc Deficiency-Induced Hemolytic Anemia and Splenomegaly. Biol Trace Elem Res N/A:N/A (2020). PubMed: 32405687
- Li M et al. Metal ion-responsive nanocarrier derived from phosphonated calixarenes for delivering dauricine specifically to sites of brain injury in a mouse model of intracerebral hemorrhage. J Nanobiotechnology 18:61 (2020). PubMed: 32306970
- Aaltonen N et al. High-Resolution Confocal Fluorescence Imaging of Serine Hydrolase Activity in Cryosections - Application to Glioma Brain Unveils Activity Hotspots Originating from Tumor-Associated Neutrophils. Biol Proced Online 22:6 (2020). PubMed: 32190011
- Markman JL et al. Loss of testosterone impairs anti-tumor neutrophil function. Nat Commun 11:1613 (2020). PubMed: 32235862
- Maeso-Díaz R et al. New Rat Model of Advanced NASH Mimicking Pathophysiological Features and Transcriptomic Signature of The Human Disease. Cells 8:N/A (2019). PubMed: 31510105