Key features and details
- Rabbit polyclonal to Myc tag (HRP)
- Suitable for: ELISA, WB, ICC
- Conjugation: HRP
- Isotype: IgG
製品名Anti-Myc tag antibody (HRP)
Myc tag 一次抗体 製品一覧
製品の詳細Rabbit polyclonal to Myc tag (HRP)
特異性In a direct ELISA against 1 ug of C-Myc peptide coupled to BSA, conjugate diluted to 1/20,000 produced a 1.0 OD in a 15 minute reaction with TMB as substrate.
アプリケーション適用あり: ELISA, WB, ICCmore details
Synthetic peptide: EQKLISEEDL conjugated to KLH.
Reproducibility is key to advancing scientific discovery and accelerating scientists’ next breakthrough.
Abcam is leading the way with our range of recombinant antibodies, knockout-validated antibodies and knockout cell lines, all of which support improved reproducibility.
We are also planning to innovate the way in which we present recommended applications and species on our product datasheets, so that only applications & species that have been tested in our own labs, our suppliers or by selected trusted collaborators are covered by our Abpromise™ guarantee.
In preparation for this, we have started to update the applications & species that this product is Abpromise guaranteed for.
We are also updating the applications & species that this product has been “predicted to work with,” however this information is not covered by our Abpromise guarantee.
Applications & species from publications and Abreviews that have not been tested in our own labs or in those of our suppliers are not covered by the Abpromise guarantee.
Please check that this product meets your needs before purchasing. If you have any questions, special requirements or concerns, please send us an inquiry and/or contact our Support team ahead of purchase. Recommended alternatives for this product can be found below, as well as customer reviews and Q&As.
保存方法Shipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C.
Preservative: 0.002% Thimerosal (merthiolate)
Constituents: 1.19% HEPES, 0.58% Sodium chloride, 0.2% BSA
Concentration information loading...
特記事項（精製）Antibodies were immunoaffinity purified using the peptide conjugated to a solid phase support, and conjugated to horseradish peroxidase.
Immunizing Peptide (Blocking)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Highest Sensitivity) (ab171522)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (High Sensitivity) (ab171523)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Fast Kinetic Rate) (ab171524)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slow Kinetic Rate) (ab171525)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slower Kinetic Rate) (ab171526)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slowest Kinetic Rate) (ab171527)
- 450 nm Stop Solution for TMB Substrate (ab171529)
- 650 nm Stop Solution for TMB Substrate (ab171531)
- Immunoassay Blocking Buffer (ab171534)
- Immunoassay Blocking (BSA Free) (ab171535)
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab1326 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|ELISA||1/5000 - 1/20000.|
|WB||1/1000 - 1/5000. Can be blocked with Human c-Myc peptide (ab13837).|
|ICC||1/200 - 1/500.|
関連性Epitope tags are short peptide sequences that are easily recognized by tag-specific antibodies. Due to their small size, epitope tags do not affect the tagged protein’s biochemical properties. Most often sequences encoding the epitope tag are included with target DNA at the time of cloning to produce fusion proteins containing the epitope tag sequence. This allows anti-epitope tag antibodies to serve as universal detection reagents for any tag containing protein produced by recombinant means. This means that anti-epitope tag antibodies are a useful alternative to generating specific antibodies to identify, immunoprecipitate or immunoaffinity purify a recombinant protein. The anti-epitope tag antibody is usually functional in a variety of antibody-dependent experimental procedures. Expression vectors producing epitope tag fusion proteins are available for a variety of host expression systems including bacteria, yeast, insect and mammalian cells.
- c-myc tag antibody
- Myc Epitope Tag antibody
ab1326 は 15 報の論文で使用されています。
- Lee S et al. Absence of Cytosolic 2-Cys Prx Subtypes I and II Exacerbates TNF-a-Induced Apoptosis via Different Routes. Cell Rep 26:2194-2211.e6 (2019). PubMed: 30784599
- Wild P et al. Network Rewiring of Homologous Recombination Enzymes during Mitotic Proliferation and Meiosis. Mol Cell 75:859-874.e4 (2019). PubMed: 31351878
- Xing J et al. TRIM29 Negatively Regulates the Type I IFN Production in Response to RNA Virus. J Immunol 201:183-192 (2018). PubMed: 29769269
- Compte M et al. A tumor-targeted trimeric 4-1BB-agonistic antibody induces potent anti-tumor immunity without systemic toxicity. Nat Commun 9:4809 (2018). PubMed: 30442944
- Kim JH et al. WNK1 kinase is essential for insulin-stimulated GLUT4 trafficking in skeletal muscle. FEBS Open Bio 8:1866-1874 (2018). PubMed: 30410865