Key features and details
- Goat polyclonal to Myc tag - ChIP Grade
- Suitable for: IP, ChIP, WB, ICC, ELISA
- Isotype: IgG
保存方法Shipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Preservative: 0.1% Sodium azide
Concentration information loading...
精製度Immunogen affinity purified
特記事項（精製）Antibodies were affinity purified using the peptide immobilized on solid support. Antibody concentration was determined by extinction coefficient: absorbance at280 nm of 1.4 equals 1.0 mg of IgG.
ChIP Related Products
Immunizing Peptide (Blocking)
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab9132 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|IP||Use at 1-4 µg/mg of lysate.
Also PubMed: 20224777
|ChIP||Use at an assay dependent concentration. ChIP was performed with 25 ug chromatin, 5ug of antibody and 20 ul of Protein A/G beads.|
|WB||1/1000 - 1/30000. Can be blocked with Human c-Myc peptide (ab13837).|
|ICC||1/200 - 1/2000.|
|ELISA||1/100 - 1/500.|
関連性Epitope tags are short peptide sequences that are easily recognized by tag-specific antibodies. Due to their small size, epitope tags do not affect the tagged protein’s biochemical properties. Most often sequences encoding the epitope tag are included with target DNA at the time of cloning to produce fusion proteins containing the epitope tag sequence. This allows anti-epitope tag antibodies to serve as universal detection reagents for any tag containing protein produced by recombinant means. This means that anti-epitope tag antibodies are a useful alternative to generating specific antibodies to identify, immunoprecipitate or immunoaffinity purify a recombinant protein. The anti-epitope tag antibody is usually functional in a variety of antibody-dependent experimental procedures. Expression vectors producing epitope tag fusion proteins are available for a variety of host expression systems including bacteria, yeast, insect and mammalian cells.
- c-myc tag antibody
- Myc Epitope Tag antibody
All lanes : Anti-Myc tag antibody - ChIP Grade (ab9132) at 0.04 µg/ml
Lane 1 : E. coli whole cell lysate at 0.2 µg
Lane 2 : E. coli whole cell lysate at 0.1 µg
Lane 3 : E. coli whole cell lysate at 0.05 µg
A stably transfected 293T human cell line harbouring the GAL4 upstream activation sequence was transiently transfected with a Myc or His - tagged GAL4 DNA Binding Domain construct. 48 hours post transfection Chromatin was prepared according to the Abcam X-ChIP protocol. The ChIP was performed with 25 ug chromatin, 5ug of antibody and 20 ul of Protein A/G beads. A non-specific antibody was used as the negative control. The immunoprecipitated DNA was quantified by real time PCR (SYBR Green approach).
ab9132 は 99 報の論文で使用されています。
- Péladeau C et al. Identification of therapeutics that target eEF1A2 and upregulate utrophin A translation in dystrophic muscles. Nat Commun 11:1990 (2020). PubMed: 32332749
- Rubio K et al. Inactivation of nuclear histone deacetylases by EP300 disrupts the MiCEE complex in idiopathic pulmonary fibrosis. Nat Commun 10:2229 (2019). PubMed: 31110176
- Li H et al. Mitochondrial dysfunction and mitophagy defect triggered by heterozygous GBA mutations. Autophagy 15:113-130 (2019). PubMed: 30160596
- Pegg HJ et al. The RUNX Transcriptional Coregulator, CBFß, Suppresses Migration of ER+ Breast Cancer Cells by Repressing ERa-Mediated Expression of the Migratory Factor TFF1. Mol Cancer Res N/A:N/A (2019). PubMed: 30655324
- Yi DR et al. Human MxB Inhibits the Replication of Hepatitis C Virus. J Virol 93:N/A (2019). PubMed: 30333168