Key features and details
- Mouse monoclonal [9E10] to Myc tag
- Suitable for: ICC/IF, ICC, Flow Cyt, WB, IP, ELISA, IHC-Fr, Purification
- Isotype: IgG1
製品名Anti-Myc tag antibody [9E10]
Myc tag 一次抗体 製品一覧
製品の詳細Mouse monoclonal [9E10] to Myc tag
アプリケーション適用あり: ICC/IF, ICC, Flow Cyt, WB, IP, ELISA, IHC-Fr, Purificationmore details
Synthetic peptide corresponding to Human Myc tag aa 400-500 (C terminal) conjugated to keyhole limpet haemocyanin.
エピトープaa 410-419 of human Myc.
- Myc tagged proteins and myc tag expressing cells.
保存方法Shipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Preservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Constituents: PBS, 6.97% L-Arginine
Concentration information loading...
精製度Immunogen affinity purified
- Epigenetics and Nuclear Signaling
- Domain Families
- HLH / Leucine Zipper
- HLH / Leucine Zipper
- Anti-Myc tag antibody [9E10] (DyLight® 650) (ab117487)
- Anti-Myc tag antibody [9E10] (DyLight® 488) (ab117499)
- Anti-Myc tag antibody [9E10] (DyLight® 550) (ab117511)
- Anti-Myc tag antibody [9E10] (FITC) (ab117599)
- Anti-Myc tag antibody [9E10] - C-terminal (Biotin) (ab197139)
- Anti-Myc tag antibody [9E10] (Alexa Fluor® 488) (ab202008)
- Anti-Myc tag antibody [9E10] (ab206486)
- Anti-Myc tag antibody [9E10] (Alexa Fluor® 594) (ab223894)
- Anti-Myc tag antibody [9E10] (Alexa Fluor® 647) (ab223895)
- Anti-Myc tag antibody [9E10] (APC) (ab223896)
- Anti-Myc tag antibody [9E10] - BSA and Azide free (ab264603)
- Anti-Myc tag antibody [9E10] (HRP) (ab62928)
- Anti-Myc tag antibody [9E10] (PE) (ab72468)
- Anti-Myc tag antibody [9E10] (SureLight® APC) (ab72580)
- Anti-Myc tag antibody [9E10] (Biotin) (ab81658)
ChIP Related Products
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab32 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|ICC/IF||Use a concentration of 5 µg/ml.|
|Flow Cyt||Use 1µg for 106 cells.
ab170190 - Mouse monoclonal IgG1, is suitable for use as an isotype control with this antibody.
|WB||1/500 - 1/1000.|
|IP||Use at 6 µg/mg of lysate.|
|ELISA||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
|IHC-Fr||1/1000. See Abreviews.|
|Purification||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
関連性Epitope tags are short peptide sequences that are easily recognized by tag-specific antibodies. Due to their small size, epitope tags do not affect the tagged protein’s biochemical properties. Most often sequences encoding the epitope tag are included with target DNA at the time of cloning to produce fusion proteins containing the epitope tag sequence. This allows anti-epitope tag antibodies to serve as universal detection reagents for any tag containing protein produced by recombinant means. This means that anti-epitope tag antibodies are a useful alternative to generating specific antibodies to identify, immunoprecipitate or immunoaffinity purify a recombinant protein. The anti-epitope tag antibody is usually functional in a variety of antibody-dependent experimental procedures. Expression vectors producing epitope tag fusion proteins are available for a variety of host expression systems including bacteria, yeast, insect and mammalian cells.
- c-myc tag antibody
- Myc Epitope Tag antibody
Anti-Myc tag antibody [9E10] (ab32) at 1 µg/ml +
E. coli Positive Control (Escherichia coli ) Whole Cell Lysate (ab5395) at 10 µg
Goat polyclonal to Mouse IgG - H&L - Pre-Adsorbed (HRP) at 1/3000 dilution
Developed using the ECL technique.
Performed under reducing conditions.
Observed band size: 45 kDa why is the actual band size different from the predicted?
Exposure time: 1 minute
Lysate from E. coli recombinantly expressing 11 commonly used tags including myc tag.
Ab32 staining a Myc tagged protein in HeLa cells by ICC/IF (Immunocytochemistry/Immunofluorescence). Endogenous c-myc was not detected under these conditions. Cells were fixed with paraformaldehyde, permeabilized with 0.5% Triton and blocked with 5% Serum for 30 minutes at 25°C. Samples were incubated with primary antibody (1/1000 in 5% Serum) for 1 hour at 25°C. An Alexa Fluor® 488 conjugated Goat anti-Mouse was used as a secondary antibody.
Phosphorylation of Cdc15 changes during the cell cycle. Exponentially growing cells (cyc) of CDC15-MYC9 (W1114) were arrested in G1 with a factor pheromone and released into fresh medium at 25°C. Cells were harvested at the indicated times, the percentage of divided nuclei was determined by DAPI staining of fixed cells, and proteins were analyzed by western blotting with 9E10 (ab32).
ab32 は 266 報の論文で使用されています。
- Pillai-Kastoori L et al. Antibody validation for Western blot: By the user, for the user. J Biol Chem 295:926-939 (2020). PubMed: 31819006
- Yang Y et al. Identification of the Repressive Domain of the Negative Circadian Clock Component CHRONO. Int J Mol Sci 21:N/A (2020). PubMed: 32252431
- Wang Z et al. Regulation of Hippo signaling and triple negative breast cancer progression by an ubiquitin ligase RNF187. Oncogenesis 9:36 (2020). PubMed: 32198343
- Luo XB et al. Proinflammatory Effects of Ubiquitin-Specific Protease 5 (USP5) in Rheumatoid Arthritis Fibroblast-Like Synoviocytes. Mediators Inflamm 2020:8295149 (2020). PubMed: 32214906
- Zhang A et al. SHARPIN Inhibits Esophageal Squamous Cell Carcinoma Progression by Modulating Hippo Signaling. Neoplasia 22:76-85 (2020). PubMed: 31884247