Key features and details
- Mouse monoclonal [HHF35] to muscle Actin
- Suitable for: IHC-P, IHC-Fr
- Reacts with: Human
- Isotype: IgG1
製品名Anti-muscle Actin antibody [HHF35]
muscle Actin 一次抗体 製品一覧
製品の詳細Mouse monoclonal [HHF35] to muscle Actin
特異性This antibody recognizes muscle specific alpha and gamma actin isomers but is non-reactive with beta isomers.
アプリケーション適用あり: IHC-P, IHC-Frmore details
The SDS extracted protein fraction of human myocardium.
This antibody stains myocardial, skeletal muscle and smooth muscle cells as well as myoepithelial cells, pericytes of small vessels. All other non-muscle cells were negative.
保存方法Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
バッファーPreservative: 0.1% Sodium azide
Concentration information loading...
精製度Tissue culture supernatant
一次抗体 備考This antibody stains myocardial, skeletal muscle and smooth muscle cells as well as myoepithelial cells, pericytes of small vessels. All other non-muscle cells were negative.
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab7813 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|IHC-P||1/25 - 1/75.
Prolonged fixation in buffered formalin can destroy the epitope.
|IHC-Fr||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
機能Actins are highly conserved proteins that are involved in various types of cell motility and are ubiquitously expressed in all eukaryotic cells.
関連疾患Defects in ACTA1 are the cause of nemaline myopathy type 3 (NEM3) [MIM:161800]. A form of nemaline myopathy. Nemaline myopathies are muscular disorders characterized by muscle weakness of varying severity and onset, and abnormal thread-or rod-like structures in muscle fibers on histologic examination. The phenotype at histological level is variable. Some patients present areas devoid of oxidative activity containg (cores) within myofibers. Core lesions are unstructured and poorly circumscribed.
Defects in ACTA1 are a cause of myopathy, actin, congenital, with excess of thin myofilaments (MPCETM) [MIM:161800]. A congenital muscular disorder characterized at histological level by areas of sarcoplasm devoid of normal myofibrils and mitochondria, and replaced with dense masses of thin filaments. Central cores, rods, ragged red fibers, and necrosis are absent.
Defects in ACTA1 are a cause of congenital myopathy with fiber-type disproportion (CFTD) [MIM:255310]; also known as congenital fiber-type disproportion myopathy (CFTDM). CFTD is a genetically heterogeneous disorder in which there is relative hypotrophy of type 1 muscle fibers compared to type 2 fibers on skeletal muscle biopsy. However, these findings are not specific and can be found in many different myopathic and neuropathic conditions.
配列類似性Belongs to the actin family.
翻訳後修飾Oxidation of Met-46 by MICALs (MICAL1, MICAL2 or MICAL3) to form methionine sulfoxide promotes actin filament depolymerization. Methionine sulfoxide is produced stereospecifically, but it is not known whether the (S)-S-oxide or the (R)-S-oxide is produced.
細胞内局在Cytoplasm > cytoskeleton.
- Information by UniProt
- a actin antibody
- ACTA antibody
- ACTA1 antibody
Immunohistochemistry (Formalin/PFA-fixed paraffin-embedded sections) analysis of human skeletal muscle labelling muscle Actin with ab7813.
Ab7813 staining human normal skeletal muscle. Staining is localized to the cytoplasm.
Left panel: with primary antibody diluted 1:4000. Right panel: isotype control.
Sections were stained using an automated system DAKO Autostainer Plus , at room temperature. Sections were rehydrated and antigen retrieved with the Dako 3-in-1 AR buffer EDTA pH 9.0 in a DAKO PT Link. Slides were peroxidase blocked in 3% H2O2 in methanol for 10 minutes. They were then blocked with Dako Protein block for 10 minutes (containing casein 0.25% in PBS), then incubated with primary antibody for 20 minutes, and detected with Dako Envision Flex amplification kit for 30 minutes. Colorimetric detection was completed with diaminobenzidine for 5 minutes. Slides were counterstained with Haematoxylin and coverslipped under DePeX. Please note that for manual staining we recommend to optimize the primary antibody concentration and incubation time (overnight incubation), and amplification may be required.
ab7813 は 7 報の論文で使用されています。
- Xia D et al. miR302a inhibits the proliferation of esophageal cancer cells through the MAPK and PI3K/Akt signaling pathways. Oncol Lett 15:3937-3943 (2018). PubMed: 29456742
- Hoffmann C et al. Live cell imaging reveals actin-cytoskeleton-induced self-association of the actin-bundling protein WLIM1. J Cell Sci 127:583-98 (2014). WB ; Human . PubMed: 24284066
- Matushansky I et al. Derivation of sarcomas from mesenchymal stem cells via inactivation of the Wnt pathway. J Clin Invest 117:3248-57 (2007). PubMed: 17948129
- Miettinen M Antibody specific to muscle actins in the diagnosis and classification of soft tissue tumors. Am J Pathol 130:205-15 (1988). PubMed: 3276210
- Schmidt RA et al. Diagnosis of rhabdomyosarcomas with HHF35, a monoclonal antibody directed against muscle actins. Am J Pathol 131:19-28 (1988). PubMed: 3354641
- Tsukada T et al. HHF35, a muscle-actin-specific monoclonal antibody. I. Immunocytochemical and biochemical characterization. Am J Pathol 126:51-60 (1987). PubMed: 3544852
- Tsukada T et al. HHF35, a muscle actin-specific monoclonal antibody. II. Reactivity in normal, reactive, and neoplastic human tissues. Am J Pathol 127:389-402 (1987). PubMed: 3555106