Key features and details
- Mouse monoclonal [OC125] to MUC16
- Suitable for: Flow Cyt, IHC-P
- Reacts with: Human
- Isotype: IgG1
製品名Anti-MUC16 antibody [OC125]
MUC16 一次抗体 製品一覧
製品の詳細Mouse monoclonal [OC125] to MUC16
特異性Studies have show that this antibody reacts with approximately 80% of epithelial ovarian neoplasms of serous, endometrioid, clear cell and undifferentiated types. No reactivity has been shown for mucinous ovarian tumors or in germ cell or hematopoietic tumors. It reacts with both normal tissues and neoplasms of fallopian tube, endometrium, endocervix and mesothelioma. It does not react with colon cancer. Normal tissues such as breast, liver, skin, kidney and spleen are negative.
アプリケーション適用あり: Flow Cyt, IHC-Pmore details
Partially purified human mucin fraction from a pool of tissues from patients with epithelial ovarian cancer.
エピトープThis antibody recognizes an epitope on a molecule called Cancer Antigen 125 (CA125).
- Flow cytometry: HeLa cells. IHC-P: Ovarian cancer tissue.
保存方法Shipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Preservative: 0.09% Sodium azide
Constituents: PBS, 1% BSA, Renoir Red diluent
Concentration information loading...
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab693 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|Flow Cyt||Use 1µg for 106 cells.
ab170190 - Mouse monoclonal IgG1, is suitable for use as an isotype control with this antibody.
|IHC-P||1/50 - 1/100. Perform heat mediated antigen retrieval before commencing with IHC staining protocol. ABC Method.|
機能Thought to provide a protective, lubricating barrier against particles and infectious agents at mucosal surfaces.
組織特異性Expressed in corneal and conjunctival epithelia (at protein level). Overexpressed in ovarian carcinomas and ovarian low malignant potential (LMP) tumors as compared to the expression in normal ovarian tissue and ovarian adenomas.
配列類似性Contains 2 ANK repeats.
Contains 56 SEA domains.
ドメインComposed of three domains, a Ser-, Thr-rich N-terminal domain, a repeated domain containing more than 60 partially conserved tandem repeats of 156 amino acids each (AAs 12061-21862) and a C-terminal transmembrane contain domain with a short cytoplasmic tail.
翻訳後修飾Heavily O-glycosylated; expresses both type 1 and type 2 core glycans.
Heavily N-glycosylated; expresses primarily high mannose and complex bisecting type N-linked glycans.
May be phosphorylated. Phosphorylation of the intracellular C-terminal domain may induce proteolytic cleavage and the liberation of the extracellular domain into the extracellular space.
May contain numerous disulfide bridges. Association of several molecules of the secreted form may occur through interchain disulfide bridges providing an extraordinarily large gel-like matrix in the extracellular space or in the lumen of secretory ducts.
細胞内局在Cell membrane. Secreted > extracellular space. May be liberated into the extracellular space following the phosphorylation of the intracellular C-terminus which induces the proteolytic cleavage and liberation of the extracellular domain.
- Information by UniProt
- CA 125 antibody
- CA-125 antibody
- CA125 antibody
Overlay histogram showing HeLa (human epithelial cell line from cervix adenocarcinoma) cells stained with ab693 (red line). The cells were fixed with 80% methanol (5 minutes) and then permeabilized with 0.1% PBS-Tween for 20 minutes. The cells were then incubated in 1x PBS / 10% normal goat serum / 0.3M glycine to block non-specific protein-protein interactions followed by the antibody (ab693, 1 µg/1x106 cells) for 30 minutes at 22ºC. The secondary antibody used was DyLight® 488 goat anti-mouse IgG (H+L) (ab96879) at 1/500 dilution for 30 minutes at 22ºC. Isotype control antibody (black line) was mouse IgG1 [ICIGG1] (ab91353, 2 µg/1x106 cells) used under the same conditions. Acquisition of >5,000 events was performed. This antibody gave a positive signal in HeLa cells fixed with 4% paraformaldehyde (10 minutes)/permeabilized with 0.1% PBS-Tween for 20 minutes used under the same conditions.
Paraffin embedded human ovarian cancer tissue stained for MUC16 with ab693 (1/50 dilution) in immunohistochemical analysis.
ab693 は 12 報の論文で使用されています。
- Pantshwa JM et al. Chemotherapeutic Efficacy of Implantable Antineoplastic-Treatment Protocols in an Optimal Mouse Model for Human Ovarian Carcinoma Cell Targeting. Int J Mol Sci 19:N/A (2018). PubMed: 30287783
- Kline JB et al. Tumor antigen CA125 suppresses antibody-dependent cellular cytotoxicity (ADCC) via direct antibody binding and suppressed Fc-? receptor engagement. Oncotarget 8:52045-52060 (2017). Flow Cyt ; Human . PubMed: 28881712
- Kim BR et al. SOX2 and PI3K Cooperate to Induce and Stabilize a Squamous-Committed Stem Cell Injury State during Lung Squamous Cell Carcinoma Pathogenesis. PLoS Biol 14:e1002581 (2016). ICC/IF ; Human . PubMed: 27880766
- Zeng WJ et al. Quantum dot-based multiplexed imaging in malignant ascites: a new model for malignant ascites classification. Int J Nanomedicine 10:1759-68 (2015). IHC-P ; Human . PubMed: 25784803
- Zhang J et al. Megakaryocytic potentiating factor and mature mesothelin stimulate the growth of a lung cancer cell line in the peritoneal cavity of mice. PLoS One 9:e104388 (2014). Flow Cyt ; Mouse . PubMed: 25118887