Key features and details
- Rabbit polyclonal to mTOR (phospho S2448)
- Suitable for: IHC-P, WB
- Reacts with: Human
- Isotype: IgG
製品名Anti-mTOR (phospho S2448) antibody
mTOR 一次抗体 製品一覧
製品の詳細Rabbit polyclonal to mTOR (phospho S2448)
アプリケーション適用あり: IHC-P, WBmore details
- WB: IGF-1 treated serum starved 293T whole cell lysate. IHC-P: Human kidney tissue, proximal convoluted tubules.
Reproducibility is key to advancing scientific discovery and accelerating scientists’ next breakthrough.
Abcam is leading the way with our range of recombinant antibodies, knockout-validated antibodies and knockout cell lines, all of which support improved reproducibility.
We are also planning to innovate the way in which we present recommended applications and species on our product datasheets, so that only applications & species that have been tested in our own labs, our suppliers or by selected trusted collaborators are covered by our Abpromise™ guarantee.
In preparation for this, we have started to update the applications & species that this product is Abpromise guaranteed for.
We are also updating the applications & species that this product has been “predicted to work with,” however this information is not covered by our Abpromise guarantee.
Applications & species from publications and Abreviews that have not been tested in our own labs or in those of our suppliers are not covered by the Abpromise guarantee.
Please check that this product meets your needs before purchasing. If you have any questions, special requirements or concerns, please send us an inquiry and/or contact our Support team ahead of purchase. Recommended alternatives for this product can be found below, as well as customer reviews and Q&As.
保存方法Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
バッファーPreservative: 0.01% Sodium azide
Constituents: 0.42% Potassium phosphate, 0.87% Sodium chloride
Concentration information loading...
精製度Immunogen affinity purified
- Epigenetics and Nuclear Signaling
- DNA / RNA
- DNA Damage & Repair
- DNA Damage Response
- DNA Damage Recognition
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab1093 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|IHC-P||Use a concentration of 5 µg/ml.|
|WB||1/1000. Detects a band of approximately 250 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 288 kDa).|
機能Kinase subunit of both mTORC1 and mTORC2, which regulates cell growth and survival in response to nutrient and hormonal signals. mTORC1 is activated in response to growth factors or amino-acids. Growth factor-stimulated mTORC1 activation involves AKT1-mediated phosphorylation of TSC1-TSC2, which leads to the activation of the RHEB GTPase that potently activates the protein kinase activity of mTORC1. Amino-acid-signaling to mTORC1 requires its relocalization to the lysosomes mediated by the Ragulator complex and the Rag GTPases. Activated mTORC1 up-regulates protein synthesis by phosphorylating key regulators of mRNA translation and ribosome synthesis. mTORC1 phosphorylates EIF4EBP1 and releases it from inhibiting the elongation initiation factor 4E (eiF4E). mTORC1 phosphorylates and activates S6K1 at 'Thr-421', which then promotes protein synthesis by phosphorylating PDCD4 and targeting it for degradation. Phosphorylates MAF1 leading to attenuation of its RNA polymerase III-repressive function. mTORC2 is also activated by growth. factors, but seems to be nutrient-insensitive. mTORC2 seems to function upstream of Rho GTPases to regulate the actin cytoskeleton, probably by activating one or more Rho-type guanine nucleotide exchange factors. mTORC2 promotes the serum-induced formation of stress-fibers or F-actin. mTORC2 plays a critical role in AKT1 'Ser-473' phosphorylation, which may facilitate the phosphorylation of the activation loop of AKT1 on 'Thr-308' by PDK1 which is a prerequisite for full activation. mTORC2 regulates the phosphorylation of SGK1 at 'Ser-422'. mTORC2 also modulates the phosphorylation of PRKCA on 'Ser-657'.
組織特異性Expressed in numerous tissues, with highest levels in testis.
配列類似性Belongs to the PI3/PI4-kinase family.
Contains 1 FAT domain.
Contains 1 FATC domain.
Contains 7 HEAT repeats.
Contains 1 PI3K/PI4K domain.
翻訳後修飾Autophosphorylated; when part of mTORC1 or mTORC2.
細胞内局在Endoplasmic reticulum membrane. Golgi apparatus membrane. Mitochondrion outer membrane. Lysosome. Cytoplasm. Nucleus > PML body. Shuttles between cytoplasm and nucleus. Accumulates in the nucleus in response to hypoxia (By similarity). Targeting to lysosomes depends on amino acid availability and RRAGA and RRAGB.
- Information by UniProt
- dJ576K7.1 (FK506 binding protein 12 rapamycin associated protein 1) antibody
- FK506 binding protein 12 rapamycin associated protein 1 antibody
- FK506 binding protein 12 rapamycin associated protein 2 antibody
All lanes : Anti-mTOR (phospho S2448) antibody (ab1093) at 1/1000 dilution
Lane 1 : 24hr serum starved 293T whole cell lysate
Lane 2 : 24hr serum starved 293T whole cell lysate, treated with IGF-1 (100 ng/ml) for 20 mins prior to harvest
Lysates/proteins at 20 µg per lane.
All lanes : HRP Goat-anti-Rabbit IgG at 1/2000 dilution
Predicted band size: 288 kDa
Formalin-fixed, paraffin-embedded human kidney tissue, (proximal convulted tubules), labeling mTOR using ab1093 at 5 µg/ml (red). Counterstain is hematoxylin.
ab1093 は 17 報の論文で使用されています。
- Teng CF et al. Chemopreventive Effect of Phytosomal Curcumin on Hepatitis B Virus-Related Hepatocellular Carcinoma in A Transgenic Mouse Model. Sci Rep 9:10338 (2019). PubMed: 31316146
- Liu Y et al. Alisol B 23-acetate inhibits the viability and induces apoptosis of non-small cell lung cancer cells via PI3K/AKT/mTOR signal pathway. Mol Med Rep 20:1187-1195 (2019). PubMed: 31173235
- Feng CW et al. Therapeutic Effect of Modulating TREM-1 via Anti-inflammation and Autophagy in Parkinson's Disease. Front Neurosci 13:769 (2019). PubMed: 31440123
- Tao J et al. MiR-216a accelerates proliferation and fibrogenesis via targeting PTEN and SMAD7 in human cardiac fibroblasts. Cardiovasc Diagn Ther 9:535-544 (2019). PubMed: 32038943
- Ortega MA et al. Implication of the PI3K/Akt/mTOR Pathway in the Process of Incompetent Valves in Patients with Chronic Venous Insufficiency and the Relationship with Aging. Oxid Med Cell Longev 2018:1495170 (2018). PubMed: 30057669