保存方法Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
バッファーPreservative: 0.1% Sodium azide
Constituents: 0.021% PBS, 1.764% Sodium citrate, 1.815% Tris
Concentration information loading...
特記事項（精製）Affinity purified using the immunising peptideimmobilized on solid support.
- Epigenetics and Nuclear Signaling
- DNA / RNA
- DNA Damage & Repair
- DNA Damage Response
- DNA Damage Recognition
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab2732 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|ICC/IF||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
機能Kinase subunit of both mTORC1 and mTORC2, which regulates cell growth and survival in response to nutrient and hormonal signals. mTORC1 is activated in response to growth factors or amino-acids. Growth factor-stimulated mTORC1 activation involves AKT1-mediated phosphorylation of TSC1-TSC2, which leads to the activation of the RHEB GTPase that potently activates the protein kinase activity of mTORC1. Amino-acid-signaling to mTORC1 requires its relocalization to the lysosomes mediated by the Ragulator complex and the Rag GTPases. Activated mTORC1 up-regulates protein synthesis by phosphorylating key regulators of mRNA translation and ribosome synthesis. mTORC1 phosphorylates EIF4EBP1 and releases it from inhibiting the elongation initiation factor 4E (eiF4E). mTORC1 phosphorylates and activates S6K1 at 'Thr-421', which then promotes protein synthesis by phosphorylating PDCD4 and targeting it for degradation. Phosphorylates MAF1 leading to attenuation of its RNA polymerase III-repressive function. mTORC2 is also activated by growth. factors, but seems to be nutrient-insensitive. mTORC2 seems to function upstream of Rho GTPases to regulate the actin cytoskeleton, probably by activating one or more Rho-type guanine nucleotide exchange factors. mTORC2 promotes the serum-induced formation of stress-fibers or F-actin. mTORC2 plays a critical role in AKT1 'Ser-473' phosphorylation, which may facilitate the phosphorylation of the activation loop of AKT1 on 'Thr-308' by PDK1 which is a prerequisite for full activation. mTORC2 regulates the phosphorylation of SGK1 at 'Ser-422'. mTORC2 also modulates the phosphorylation of PRKCA on 'Ser-657'.
組織特異性Expressed in numerous tissues, with highest levels in testis.
配列類似性Belongs to the PI3/PI4-kinase family.
Contains 1 FAT domain.
Contains 1 FATC domain.
Contains 7 HEAT repeats.
Contains 1 PI3K/PI4K domain.
翻訳後修飾Autophosphorylated; when part of mTORC1 or mTORC2.
細胞内局在Endoplasmic reticulum membrane. Golgi apparatus membrane. Mitochondrion outer membrane. Lysosome. Cytoplasm. Nucleus > PML body. Shuttles between cytoplasm and nucleus. Accumulates in the nucleus in response to hypoxia (By similarity). Targeting to lysosomes depends on amino acid availability and RRAGA and RRAGB.
- Information by UniProt
- dJ576K7.1 (FK506 binding protein 12 rapamycin associated protein 1) antibody
- FK506 binding protein 12 rapamycin associated protein 1 antibody
- FK506 binding protein 12 rapamycin associated protein 2 antibody
ICC/IF image of ab2732 stained HepG2 cells. The cells were 100% methanol fixed (5 min) and then incubated in 1%BSA / 10% normal goat serum / 0.3M glycine in 0.1% PBS-Tween for 1h to permeabilise the cells and block non-specific protein-protein interactions. The cells were then incubated with the antibody (ab2732, 1µg/ml) overnight at +4°C. The secondary antibody (green) was Alexa Fluor® 488 goat anti-rabbit IgG (H+L) used at a 1/1000 dilution for 1h. Alexa Fluor® 594 WGA was used to label plasma membranes (red) at a 1/200 dilution for 1h. DAPI was used to stain the cell nuclei (blue) at a concentration of 1.43µM.
Detection of Human mTOR by Western Blot of Immunoprecipitates.
Samples: Whole cell lysate (0.5 or 1.0 mg per IP reaction; 20% of IP loaded) from 293T cells prepared using lysis buffer.
Antibodies: Anti-mTOR antibody (ab2732) used for IP at 6 µg per reaction.
For blotting immunoprecipitated mTOR, ab2732 was used at 0.4 µg/ml.
Detection: Chemiluminescence with an exposure time of 3 minutes.
ab2732 at a 1:100 dilution confocally staining mTOR (red) in L6 myotubes, alongside a nuclear antigen antibody (green).
mTOR protein kinase assay:
ab2732 (1:1000 dilution) immunoprecipitates were incubated at 30°C with recombinant 4E-BP1 and 32P-gATP. Autoradiograph shows 32P incorporated into 4E-BP1.
ab2732 は 132 報の論文で使用されています。
- Tian Y et al. Silencing of RHEB inhibits cell proliferation and promotes apoptosis in colorectal cancer cells via inhibition of the mTOR signaling pathway. J Cell Physiol 235:442-453 (2020). PubMed: 31332784
- Zhu W et al. Dihydroartemisinin suppresses glycolysis of LNCaP cells by inhibiting PI3K/AKT pathway and downregulating HIF-1a expression. Life Sci 233:116730 (2019). PubMed: 31390552
- Fei J et al. Low concentration of rutin treatment might alleviate the cardiotoxicity effect of pirarubicin on cardiomyocytes via activation of PI3K/AKT/mTOR signaling pathway. Biosci Rep 39:N/A (2019). PubMed: 31138757
- Dong S et al. Overexpression of long noncoding RNA GAS5 suppresses tumorigenesis and development of gastric cancer by sponging miR-106a-5p through the Akt/mTOR pathway. Biol Open 8:N/A (2019). PubMed: 31182630
- Zhu YT et al. Persistently Upregulated Hippocampal mTOR Signals Mediated by Fecal SCFAs Impair Memory in Male Pups with SMM Exposure in Utero. Biomed Environ Sci 32:345-356 (2019). PubMed: 31217051