Key features and details
- Rabbit polyclonal to MTA2/PID
- Suitable for: WB, IHC-P, ICC/IF
- Reacts with: Mouse, Rat, Human
- Isotype: IgG
保存方法Shipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C.
バッファーPreservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Concentration information loading...
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab8106 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||Use a concentration of 0.5 - 1 µg/ml. Detects a band of approximately 75 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 75 kDa).|
|IHC-P||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
|ICC/IF||Use a concentration of 10 µg/ml.|
機能May be involved in the regulation of gene expression as repressor and activator. The repression might be related to covalent modification of histone proteins.
配列類似性Contains 1 BAH domain.
Contains 1 ELM2 domain.
Contains 1 GATA-type zinc finger.
Contains 1 SANT domain.
- Information by UniProt
- DKFZp686F2281 antibody
- Mata1l1 antibody
- Metastasis associated 1 family member 2 antibody
All lanes : Anti-MTA2/PID antibody (ab8106) at 1 µg/ml
Lane 1 : HeLa whole cell lysate with absence of blocking peptide
Lane 2 : HeLa whole cell lysate with presence of blocking peptide
Predicted band size: 75 kDa
ab8106 at 10µg/ml staining MTA2/PID in Hela cells by ICC/IF
ab8106 (2µg/ml) staining MTA2/PID in human ileum using an automated system (DAKO Autostainer Plus). Using this protocol there is strong nuclear staining.
Sections were rehydrated and antigen retrieved with the Dako 3 in 1 AR buffer EDTA pH 9.0 in a DAKO PT Link. Slides were peroxidase blocked in 3% H2O2 in methanol for 10 mins. They were then blocked with Dako Protein block for 10 minutes (containing casein 0.25% in PBS) then incubated with primary antibody for 20 min and detected with Dako Envision Flex amplification kit for 30 minutes. Colorimetric detection was completed with Diaminobenzidine for 5 minutes. Slides were counterstained with Haematoxylin and coverslipped under DePeX. Please note that, for manual staining, optimization of primary antibody concentration and incubation time is recommended. Signal amplification may be required.
Immunofluorescence of PID in HeLa cells using ab8106 at 10 ug/ml.
ab8106 は 21 報の論文で使用されています。
- Escudero-Paniagua B et al. PAUF/ZG16B promotes colorectal cancer progression through alterations of the mitotic functions and the Wnt/ß-catenin pathway. Carcinogenesis 41:203-213 (2020). PubMed: 31095674
- Jiang Y et al. Transformable hybrid semiconducting polymer nanozyme for second near-infrared photothermal ferrotherapy. Nat Commun 11:1857 (2020). PubMed: 32312987
- Campbell AE et al. NuRD and CAF-1-mediated silencing of the D4Z4 array is modulated by DUX4-induced MBD3L proteins. Elife 7:N/A (2018). PubMed: 29533181
- Christov CP et al. A NuRD Complex from Xenopus laevis Eggs Is Essential for DNA Replication during Early Embryogenesis. Cell Rep 22:2265-2278 (2018). PubMed: 29490265
- Ma C et al. SALL1 functions as a tumor suppressor in breast cancer by regulating cancer cell senescence and metastasis through the NuRD complex. Mol Cancer 17:78 (2018). PubMed: 29625565