Key features and details
- Rabbit polyclonal to MSS1
- Suitable for: WB
- Reacts with: Mouse, Human, Non human primates
- Isotype: IgG
MSS1 一次抗体 製品一覧
製品の詳細Rabbit polyclonal to MSS1
特異性Detects MSS1 (proteasome 19S subunit S7).
アプリケーション適用あり: WBmore details
種交差性交差種: Mouse, Human, Non human primates
Other Immunogen Type corresponding to Human MSS1. Human recombinant proteasome 19S subunit S7.
Reproducibility is key to advancing scientific discovery and accelerating scientists’ next breakthrough.
Abcam is leading the way with our range of recombinant antibodies, knockout-validated antibodies and knockout cell lines, all of which support improved reproducibility.
We are also planning to innovate the way in which we present recommended applications and species on our product datasheets, so that only applications & species that have been tested in our own labs, our suppliers or by selected trusted collaborators are covered by our Abpromise™ guarantee.
In preparation for this, we have started to update the applications & species that this product is Abpromise guaranteed for.
We are also updating the applications & species that this product has been “predicted to work with,” however this information is not covered by our Abpromise guarantee.
Applications & species from publications and Abreviews that have not been tested in our own labs or in those of our suppliers are not covered by the Abpromise guarantee.
Please check that this product meets your needs before purchasing. If you have any questions, special requirements or concerns, please send us an inquiry and/or contact our Support team ahead of purchase. Recommended alternatives for this product can be found below, as well as customer reviews and Q&As.
保存方法Shipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
バッファーConstituents: 0.1% BSA, 99% PBS
Concentration information loading...
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab3322 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
By Western blot, this antibody detects a 47 kDa protein representing proteasome 19S subunit S7 from HeLa cell lysate.
機能The 26S protease is involved in the ATP-dependent degradation of ubiquitinated proteins. The regulatory (or ATPase) complex confers ATP dependency and substrate specificity to the 26S complex. In case of HIV-1 infection, positive modulator of Tat-mediated transactivation.
配列類似性Belongs to the AAA ATPase family.
- Information by UniProt
- 26S protease complex antibody
- 26S protease regulatory subunit 7 antibody
- 26S proteasome AAA-ATPase subunit RPT1 antibody
ab3322 は 6 報の論文で使用されています。
- Auvin S et al. A molecule inducing androgen receptor degradation and selectively targeting prostate cancer cells. Life Sci Alliance 2:N/A (2019). PubMed: 31431473
- Maganti N et al. Nonproteolytic roles of 19S ATPases in transcription of CIITApIV genes. PLoS One 9:e91200 (2014). Human . PubMed: 24625964
- Sui Z et al. Fusion-Related Host Proteins Are Actively Regulated by NA during Influenza Infection as Revealed by Quantitative Proteomics Analysis. PLoS One 9:e105947 (2014). WB ; Dog . PubMed: 25153908
- Anderson DD et al. Competition between Sumoylation and Ubiquitination of Serine Hydroxymethyltransferase 1 Determines Its Nuclear Localization and Its Accumulation in the Nucleus. J Biol Chem 287:4790-9 (2012). ICC/IF ; Human . PubMed: 22194612
- Amazit L et al. Ligand-Dependent Degradation of SRC-1 Is Pivotal for Progesterone Receptor Transcriptional Activity. Mol Endocrinol 25:394-408 (2011). ICC/IF ; Human . PubMed: 21273440
- Rousseau E et al. Misfolding of proteins with a polyglutamine expansion is facilitated by proteasomal chaperones. J Biol Chem 284:1917-29 (2009). WB, ICC/IF ; Human, Rat . PubMed: 18986984