Key features and details
- Mouse monoclonal [M3II-9] to MRP3
- Suitable for: WB
- Reacts with: Human
- Isotype: IgG1
製品名Anti-MRP3 antibody [M3II-9]
MRP3 一次抗体 製品一覧
製品の詳細Mouse monoclonal [M3II-9] to MRP3
特異性This antibody does not cross react with MDR1, MRP1, MRP2 or MRP5 gene products
アプリケーション適用あり: WBmore details
Recombinant fragment within Human MRP3 aa 800-950. The exact immunogen sequence used to generate this antibody is proprietary information. If additional detail on the immunogen is needed to determine the suitability of the antibody for your needs, please contact our Scientific Support team to discuss your requirements.
Database link: O15438-1
エピトープThis antibody detects with an internal epitope of the membrane transport protein of MRP3
- Cell lines: Drug sensitive parental cell lines and their multidrug resistant derivatives
The rat species was added as a result of positive Abreviews and publication PMID 22112382. In response to few recent complaints, we have decided to remove this species and no longer guarantee it. Please contact email@example.com for any inquiry.
The Life Science industry has been in the grips of a reproducibility crisis for a number of years. Abcam is leading the way in addressing this with our range of recombinant monoclonal antibodies and knockout edited cell lines for gold-standard validation. Please check that this product meets your needs before purchasing.
If you have any questions, special requirements or concerns, please send us an inquiry and/or contact our Support team ahead of purchase. Recommended alternatives for this product can be found below, along with publications, customer reviews and Q&As
保存方法Shipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Constituent: 0.7% BSA
Concentration information loading...
精製度Tissue culture supernatant
- Pathways and Processes
- Metabolic signaling pathways
- Lipid and lipoprotein metabolism
- Lipid metabolism
機能May act as an inducible transporter in the biliary and intestinal excretion of organic anions. Acts as an alternative route for the export of bile acids and glucuronides from cholestatic hepatocytes.
組織特異性Mainly expressed in the liver. Also expressed in small intestine, colon, prostate, testis, brain and at a lower level in the kidney.
配列類似性Belongs to the ABC transporter superfamily. ABCC family. Conjugate transporter (TC 3.A.1.208) subfamily.
Contains 2 ABC transmembrane type-1 domains.
Contains 2 ABC transporter domains.
- Information by UniProt
- ABC 31 antibody
- ABC31 antibody
- ABCC 3 antibody
HepG2 cells were incubated at 37°C for 24h with vehicle control (0 μM) and different concentrations of clotrimazole (ab120744) in DMSO. Increased expression of MRP3 (ab3375) correlates with an increase in clotrimazole concentration, as described in literature.
Whole cell lysates were prepared with RIPA buffer (containing protease inhibitors and sodium orthovanadate), 20μg of each were loaded on the gel and the WB was run under reducing conditions. After transfer the membrane was blocked for an hour using 3% milk before being incubated with ab3375 at 1/50 dilution and ab9484 at 1 μg /ml overnight at 4°C. Antibody binding was detected using an anti-mouse antibody conjugated to HRP (ab97040) at 1/10000 dilution and visualised using ECL development solution.
ab3375 は 14 報の論文で使用されています。
- Lahmar A et al. Essential Oils, Pituranthos chloranthus and Teucrium ramosissimum, Chemosensitize Resistant Human Uterine Sarcoma MES-SA/Dx5 Cells to Doxorubicin by Inducing Apoptosis and Targeting P-Glycoprotein. Nutrients 13:N/A (2021). PubMed: 34069490
- Xu F et al. MicroRNA-448 overexpression inhibits fibroblast proliferation and collagen synthesis and promotes cell apoptosis via targeting ABCC3 through the JNK signaling pathway. J Cell Physiol 235:1374-1385 (2020). PubMed: 31506947
- Wei W et al. The AKT/GSK3-Mediated Slug Expression Contributes to Oxaliplatin Resistance in Colorectal Cancer via Upregulation of ERCC1. Oncol Res 28:423-438 (2020). PubMed: 32331534
- Shi B et al. Effect of sodium butyrate on ABC transporters in lung cancer A549 and colorectal cancer HCT116 cells. Oncol Lett 20:148 (2020). PubMed: 32934716
- Han SH et al. Prognostic implication of ABC transporters and cancer stem cell markers in patients with stage III colon cancer receiving adjuvant FOLFOX-4 chemotherapy. Oncol Lett 17:5572-5580 (2019). PubMed: 31186779