Key features and details
- Mouse monoclonal [M3II-9] to MRP3
- Suitable for: WB
- Reacts with: Mouse, Human
- Isotype: IgG1
製品名Anti-MRP3 antibody [M3II-9]
MRP3 一次抗体 製品一覧
製品の詳細Mouse monoclonal [M3II-9] to MRP3
特異性This antibody does not cross react with MDR1, MRP1, MRP2 or MRP5 gene products
アプリケーション適用あり: WBmore details
種交差性交差種: Mouse, Human
エピトープThis antibody detects with an internal epitope of the membrane transport protein of MRP3
- Cell lines: Drug sensitive parental cell lines and their multidrug resistant derivatives
The rat species was added as a result of positive Abreviews and publication PMID 22112382. In response to few recent complaints, we have decided to remove this species and no longer guarantee it. Please contact email@example.com for any inquiry.
保存方法Shipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Constituent: 0.7% BSA
Concentration information loading...
精製度Tissue culture supernatant
- Pathways and Processes
- Metabolic signaling pathways
- Lipid and lipoprotein metabolism
- Lipid metabolism
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab3375 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||1/20 - 1/50. Detects a band of approximately 190 kDa.|
機能May act as an inducible transporter in the biliary and intestinal excretion of organic anions. Acts as an alternative route for the export of bile acids and glucuronides from cholestatic hepatocytes.
組織特異性Mainly expressed in the liver. Also expressed in small intestine, colon, prostate, testis, brain and at a lower level in the kidney.
配列類似性Belongs to the ABC transporter superfamily. ABCC family. Conjugate transporter (TC 3.A.1.208) subfamily.
Contains 2 ABC transmembrane type-1 domains.
Contains 2 ABC transporter domains.
- Information by UniProt
- ABC 31 antibody
- ABC31 antibody
- ABCC 3 antibody
HepG2 cells were incubated at 37°C for 24h with vehicle control (0 μM) and different concentrations of clotrimazole (ab120744) in DMSO. Increased expression of MRP3 (ab3375) correlates with an increase in clotrimazole concentration, as described in literature.
Whole cell lysates were prepared with RIPA buffer (containing protease inhibitors and sodium orthovanadate), 20μg of each were loaded on the gel and the WB was run under reducing conditions. After transfer the membrane was blocked for an hour using 3% milk before being incubated with ab3375 at 1/50 dilution and ab9484 at 1 μg /ml overnight at 4°C. Antibody binding was detected using an anti-mouse antibody conjugated to HRP (ab97040) at 1/10000 dilution and visualised using ECL development solution.
ab3375 は 9 報の論文で使用されています。
- Wang H et al. Effects of histone deacetylase inhibitors on ATP-binding cassette transporters in lung cancer A549 and colorectal cancer HCT116 cells. Oncol Lett 18:63-71 (2019). PubMed: 31289473
- Han SH et al. Prognostic implication of ABC transporters and cancer stem cell markers in patients with stage III colon cancer receiving adjuvant FOLFOX-4 chemotherapy. Oncol Lett 17:5572-5580 (2019). PubMed: 31186779
- Madden LR et al. Bioprinted 3D Primary Human Intestinal Tissues Model Aspects of Native Physiology and ADME/Tox Functions. iScience 2:156-167 (2018). PubMed: 30428372
- Zukauskas A et al. Transporters MRP1 and MRP2 Regulate Opposing Inflammatory Signals To Control Transepithelial Neutrophil Migration during Streptococcus pneumoniae Lung Infection. mSphere 3:N/A (2018). PubMed: 29976647
- Canet MJ et al. Altered regulation of hepatic efflux transporters disrupts acetaminophen disposition in pediatric nonalcoholic steatohepatitis. Drug Metab Dispos 43:829-35 (2015). PubMed: 25788542
- Ding L et al. Danning tablets attenuates a-naphthylisothiocyanate-induced cholestasis by modulating the expression of transporters and metabolic enzymes. BMC Complement Altern Med 14:249 (2014). WB . PubMed: 25033983
- Hardwick RN et al. Increased Susceptibility to Methotrexate-Induced Toxicity in Nonalcoholic Steatohepatitis. Toxicol Sci : (2014). PubMed: 25080921
- Hardwick RN et al. Molecular mechanism of altered ezetimibe disposition in nonalcoholic steatohepatitis. Drug Metab Dispos 40:450-60 (2012). WB ; Rat . PubMed: 22112382
- Hardwick RN et al. Variations in ATP-binding cassette transporter regulation during the progression of human nonalcoholic fatty liver disease. Drug Metab Dispos 39:2395-402 (2011). WB, IHC-P ; Human . PubMed: 21878559