Key features and details
- Mouse monoclonal [M2III-5] to MRP2
- Suitable for: WB
- Knockout validated
- Reacts with: Human
- Isotype: IgG2b
製品名Anti-MRP2 antibody [M2III-5]
MRP2 一次抗体 製品一覧
製品の詳細Mouse monoclonal [M2III-5] to MRP2
特異性This antibody does not cross-react with the human MDR1 P-gp, MRP1, MRP3, or MRP5 gene products.
アプリケーション適用あり: WBmore details
This antibody was raised against a fusion protein of the bacterial maltose binding protein and rat MRP2, containing the 202-amino acid C terminal end of the transporter protein.
エピトープab15603 reacts with an internal epitope of MRP2; a 190-200 kD transmembrane protein earlier known as the canalicular multi-organic anion transporter cMOAT, absent in patients with the Dubin-Johnson syndrome.
The Life Science industry has been in the grips of a reproducibility crisis for a number of years. Abcam is leading the way in addressing this with our range of recombinant monoclonal antibodies and knockout edited cell lines for gold-standard validation. Please check that this product meets your needs before purchasing.
If you have any questions, special requirements or concerns, please send us an inquiry and/or contact our Support team ahead of purchase. Recommended alternatives for this product can be found below, along with publications, customer reviews and Q&As
保存方法Shipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Preservative: 0.1% Sodium azide
Constituents: Tissue culture supernatant, 0.7% BSA
Concentration information loading...
精製度Tissue culture supernatant
KO cell lines
KO cell lysates
The Abpromise guarantee
1/20 - 1/50. Predicted molecular weight: 185.4 kDa.
1/20 - 1/50. Predicted molecular weight: 185.4 kDa.
機能Mediates hepatobiliary excretion of numerous organic anions. May function as a cellular cisplatin transporter.
組織特異性Found on the apical membrane of polarized cells in liver, kidney and intestine. The highest expression is found in liver.
関連疾患Defects in ABCC2 are the cause of Dubin-Johnson syndrome (DJS) [MIM:237500]. DJS is an autosomal recessive disorder characterized by conjugated hyperbilirubinemia, an increase in the urinary excretion of coproporphyrin isomer I, deposition of melanin-like pigment in hepatocytes, and prolonged retention of sulfobromophthalein, but otherwise normal liver function.
配列類似性Belongs to the ABC transporter superfamily. ABCC family. Conjugate transporter (TC 3.A.1.208) subfamily.
Contains 2 ABC transmembrane type-1 domains.
Contains 2 ABC transporter domains.
- Information by UniProt
- ABC30 antibody
- abcC2 antibody
- ATP binding cassette sub family C (CFTR/MRP) member 2 antibody
All lanes : Anti-MRP2 antibody [M2III-5] (ab15603) at 1/20 dilution
Lane 1 : Wild-type A549 whole cell lysate
Lane 2 : ABCC2 knockout A549 whole cell lysate
Lysates/proteins at 20 µg per lane.
Predicted band size: 185.4 kDa
Lanes 1 - 2: Merged signal (red and green). Green - ab15603 observed at 210 kDa. Red - loading control, ab52866, observed at 50 kDa.
ab15603 was shown to recognize ABCC2 in wild-type A549 cells as signal was lost at the expected MW in ABCC2 knockout cells. Additional cross-reactive bands were observed in the wild-type and knockout cells. Wild-type and ABCC2 knockout samples were subjected to SDS-PAGE. The membrane was blocked with 3% Milk. Ab15603 and ab52866 (Rabbit anti-alpha Tubulin loading control) were incubated overnight at 4°C at 1/20 dilution and 1/20000 dilution respectively. Blots were developed with Goat anti-Mouse IgG H&L (IRDye® 800CW) preabsorbed ab216772 and Goat anti-Rabbit IgG H&L (IRDye® 680RD) preabsorbed ab216777 secondary antibodies at 1/20000 dilution for 1 hour at room temperature before imaging.
ab15603 は 10 報の論文で使用されています。
- Yang AJ et al. Acute exercise and brain BACE1 protein content: a time course study. Physiol Rep 7:e14084 (2019). PubMed: 31033251
- Baranowski BJ et al. Evaluation of neuropathological effects of a high-fat high-sucrose diet in middle-aged male C57BL6/J mice. Physiol Rep 6:e13729 (2018). PubMed: 29890051
- Kataoka J et al. Loss of Runt-related transcription factor 3 induces resistance to 5-fluorouracil and cisplatin in hepatocellular carcinoma. Oncol Rep 35:2576-82 (2016). IHC . PubMed: 26985715
- Hardwick RN et al. Molecular mechanism of altered ezetimibe disposition in nonalcoholic steatohepatitis. Drug Metab Dispos 40:450-60 (2012). WB ; Rat . PubMed: 22112382
- Saeki J et al. LPS-induced dissociation of multidrug resistance-associated protein 2 (Mrp2) and radixin is associated with Mrp2 selective internalization in rats. Biochem Pharmacol 81:178-84 (2011). WB, IHC-Fr ; Rat . PubMed: 20868650
- Hardwick RN et al. Variations in ATP-binding cassette transporter regulation during the progression of human nonalcoholic fatty liver disease. Drug Metab Dispos 39:2395-402 (2011). WB ; Human . PubMed: 21878559
- Sekine S et al. Oxidative stress is a triggering factor for LPS-induced Mrp2 internalization in the cryopreserved rat and human liver slices. Biochem Biophys Res Commun 399:279-85 (2010). IHC-Fr ; Human, Rat . PubMed: 20655877
- Ogura J et al. Alteration of Mrp2 and P-gp expression, including expression in remote organs, after intestinal ischemia-reperfusion. Life Sci 82:1242-8 (2008). WB ; Rat . PubMed: 18538350
- Yang XX et al. A mechanistic study on reduced toxicity of irinotecan by coadministered thalidomide, a tumor necrosis factor-alpha inhibitor. J Pharmacol Exp Ther 319:82-104 (2006). WB ; Rat . PubMed: 16815871
- Scheffer GL et al. Specific detection of multidrug resistance proteins MRP1, MRP2, MRP3, MRP5, and MDR3 P-glycoprotein with a panel of monoclonal antibodies. Cancer Res 60:5269-77 (2000). PubMed: 11016657