Key features and details
- Rat monoclonal [MRPr1] to MRP1
- Suitable for: IHC-P, WB, IHC-Fr, ICC/IF
- Reacts with: Human
- Isotype: IgG2a
製品名Anti-MRP1 antibody [MRPr1]
MRP1 一次抗体 製品一覧
製品の詳細Rat monoclonal [MRPr1] to MRP1
特異性This antibody detects MRP 1. It does not cross-react with the human MDR 1 and MDR 3 P glycoprotein gene products.
アプリケーション適用あり: IHC-P, WB, IHC-Fr, ICC/IFmore details
Bacterial fusion protein of human MRP 1 containing a segment of 168 amino acids inthe amino-proximal half of the protein.
- Cell Lines: Drug-sensitive parental cell lines and their multidrug-resistant derivatives. Tissue section: Breast carcinoma, liver.
保存方法Shipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
バッファーPreservative: 0.1% Sodium azide
Constituents: 0.7% BSA, Tissue culture supernatant, PBS
Concentration information loading...
精製度Tissue culture supernatant
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab3368 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|IHC-P||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
|WB||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
|IHC-Fr||1/20 - 1/50.|
|ICC/IF||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
機能Mediates export of organic anions and drugs from the cytoplasm. Mediates ATP-dependent transport of glutathione and glutathione conjugates, leukotriene C4, estradiol-17-beta-o-glucuronide, methotrexate, antiviral drugs and other xenobiotics. Confers resistance to anticancer drugs. Hydrolyzes ATP with low efficiency.
組織特異性Lung, testis and peripheral blood mononuclear cells.
配列類似性Belongs to the ABC transporter superfamily. ABCC family. Conjugate transporter (TC 3.A.1.208) subfamily.
Contains 2 ABC transmembrane type-1 domains.
Contains 2 ABC transporter domains.
- Information by UniProt
- ABC 29 antibody
- ABC29 antibody
- ABCC 1 antibody
IHC staining of ab3368 on formalin-fixed paraffin-embedded human liver tissue. Following antigen retrieval using Sodium Citrate H.I.E.R., the tissue was incubated with a 1/20 dilution of the primary antibody for 60 minutes at room temperature. After incubation with biotinylated anti-rat antibody, the tissue was labeled with BioLegend's HRP labeling reagent followed by addition of DAB chromogen for detection and hematoxylin counterstaining, according to the protocol provided. The image was captured with a 40X objective. Scale bar 50 µm
ICC/IF image of ab3368 stained HepG2 cells. The cells were 100% methanol fixed (5 min) and then incubated in 1%BSA / 10% normal goat serum / 0.3M glycine in 0.1% PBS-Tween for 1h to permeabilise the cells and block non-specific protein-protein interactions. The cells were then incubated with the antibody (ab3368,5µg/ml) overnight at +4°C. The secondary antibody (green) was Alexa Fluor® 488 goat anti-rat IgG (H+L) used at a 1/1000 dilution for 1h. Alexa Fluor® 594 WGA was used to label plasma membranes (red) at a 1/200 dilution for 1h. DAPI was used to stain the cell nuclei (blue) at a concentration of 1.43µM.
IHC image of ab3368 staining in human lung formalin fixed paraffin embedded tissue section, performed on a Leica BondTM system using the standard protocol B. The section was pre-treated using heat mediated antigen retrieval with sodium citrate buffer (pH6, epitope retrieval solution 1) for 20 mins. The section was then incubated with ab3368, 1µg/ml, for 15 mins at room temperature and detected using an HRP conjugated compact polymer system. DAB was used as the chromogen. The section was then counterstained with haematoxylin and mounted with DPX.
For other IHC staining systems (automated and non-automated) customers should optimize variable parameters such as antigen retrieval conditions, primary antibody concentration and antibody incubation times.
ab3368 は 12 報の論文で使用されています。
- Wu J et al. Long noncoding RNA UCA1 targets miR-582-5p and contributes to the progression and drug resistance of bladder cancer cells through ATG7-mediated autophagy inhibition. Onco Targets Ther 12:495-508 (2019). PubMed: 30666128
- Cao JY et al. A Genome-wide Haploid Genetic Screen Identifies Regulators of Glutathione Abundance and Ferroptosis Sensitivity. Cell Rep 26:1544-1556.e8 (2019). PubMed: 30726737
- Krohn M et al. Generation and Characterization of an Abcc1 Humanized Mouse Model (hABCC1flx/flx ) with Knockout Capability. Mol Pharmacol 96:138-147 (2019). PubMed: 31189668
- Yao L & Zhang Z The reversal of MRP1 expression induced by low-frequency and low-intensity ultrasound and curcumin mediated by VEGF in brain glioma. Onco Targets Ther 12:3581-3593 (2019). PubMed: 31190861
- Fan H et al. Knockdown of long non-coding RNA PVT1 reverses multidrug resistance in colorectal cancer cells. Mol Med Rep 17:8309-8315 (2018). PubMed: 29693171