Key features and details
- Purity: > 70% HPLC
- Suitable for: Blocking
製品名Mouse Serum Albumin peptide
精製度> 70 % HPLC.
70 - 90% by HPLC
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab96630 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- First try to dissolve a small amount of peptide in either water or buffer. The more charged residues on a peptide, the more soluble it is in aqueous solutions.
- If the peptide doesn’t dissolve try an organic solvent e.g. DMSO, then dilute using water or buffer.
- Consider that any solvent used must be compatible with your assay. If a peptide does not dissolve and you need to recover it, lyophilise to remove the solvent.
- Gentle warming and sonication can effectively aid peptide solubilisation. If the solution is cloudy or has gelled the peptide may be in suspension rather than solubilised.
- Peptides containing cysteine are easily oxidised, so should be prepared in solution just prior to use.
Concentration information loading...
Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
Information available upon request.
- Alb 1
機能Serum albumin, the main protein of plasma, has a good binding capacity for water, Ca(2+), Na(+), K(+), fatty acids, hormones, bilirubin and drugs. Its main function is the regulation of the colloidal osmotic pressure of blood. Major zinc transporter in plasma, typically binds about 80% of all plasma zinc.
配列類似性Belongs to the ALB/AFP/VDB family.
Contains 3 albumin domains.
翻訳後修飾Phosphorylation sites are present in the extracelllular medium.
- Information by UniProt
To our knowledge, customised protocols are not required for this product. Please try the standard protocols listed below and let us know how you get on.
ab96630 は 1 報の論文で使用されています。
- Mihailovic PM et al. The cathelicidin protein CRAMP is a potential atherosclerosis self-antigen in ApoE(-/-) mice. PLoS One 12:e0187432 (2017). PubMed: 29091929