保存方法Shipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Preservative: 0.09% Sodium azide
Concentration information loading...
精製度Protein A purified
特記事項（精製）Chromatography on protein A Sepharose
特記事項Concentration varies from lot to lot and can be provided on request.
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab1927 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|IHC-Fr||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
|ELISA||Use at an assay dependent concentration. PubMed: 24373342|
Characterisation of virus activity and functional expression of monoclonal antibodies.
(Panel B) IgG1 antibody expression detected in cellular supernatants of HT-29 cells infected with 10ppc NG-135 by anti-IgG1 ELISA.
Media was removed from infected or control cells, clarified by centrifugation and diluted 1 in 2 in 3% BSA/PBS for storage at -20°C. For quantification of human IgG1, 96 well plates (NUNC) were coated overnight, 4°C, with mouse monoclonal anti-human IgG1 Fc antibody (ab1927, Abcam) at a 1:1000 dilution in carbonate/bicarbonate buffer. Plates were blocked in 3% BSA/PBS, washed and samples and standards added to the plate for 1 hr and RT. Secondary detection was carried out using a HRP conjugated goat anti-human IgG Fab (ab87422, Abcam) incubated for 1 hr, RT.
To our knowledge, customised protocols are not required for this product. Please try the standard protocols listed below and let us know how you get on.
ab1927 は 5 報の論文で使用されています。
- Girardi T et al. The T-cell leukemia-associated ribosomal RPL10 R98S mutation enhances JAK-STAT signaling. Leukemia 32:809-819 (2018). Human . PubMed: 28744013
- Vanden Bempt M et al. Cooperative Enhancer Activation by TLX1 and STAT5 Drives Development of NUP214-ABL1/TLX1-Positive T Cell Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia. Cancer Cell 34:271-285.e7 (2018). PubMed: 30107177
- Marino N et al. Development of a versatile oncolytic virus platform for local intra-tumoural expression of therapeutic transgenes. PLoS One 12:e0177810 (2017). PubMed: 28542292
- Medeiros MM et al. Natural antibody response to Plasmodium falciparum merozoite antigens MSP5, MSP9 and EBA175 is associated to clinical protection in the Brazilian Amazon. BMC Infect Dis 13:608 (2013). ELISA ; Human . PubMed: 24373342
- Hendaoui I et al. Inhibition of Wnt/ß-catenin signaling by a soluble collagen-derived frizzled domain interacting with Wnt3a and the receptors frizzled 1 and 8. PLoS One 7:e30601 (2012). PubMed: 22303445