製品名Mouse IgG2a, Kappa Monoclonal [MOPC-173] - Isotype Control - ChIP Grade
Mouse アイソタイプ・コントロール 製品一覧
製品の詳細Mouse IgG2a, Kappa Monoclonal [MOPC-173] - Isotype Control - ChIP Grade
特異性This Balb/c myeloma derived clone has unknown specificity and was chosen as an isotype control after screening on a variety of resting, activated, live, and fixed rat and human tissues.
アプリケーション適用あり: Flow Cyt, ChIP/Chip, ChIPmore details
Reproducibility is key to advancing scientific discovery and accelerating scientists’ next breakthrough.
Abcam is leading the way with our range of recombinant antibodies, knockout-validated antibodies and knockout cell lines, all of which support improved reproducibility.
We are also planning to innovate the way in which we present recommended applications and species on our product datasheets, so that only applications & species that have been tested in our own labs, our suppliers or by selected trusted collaborators are covered by our Abpromise™ guarantee.
In preparation for this, we have started to update the applications & species that this product is Abpromise guaranteed for.
We are also updating the applications & species that this product has been “predicted to work with,” however this information is not covered by our Abpromise guarantee.
Applications & species from publications and Abreviews that have not been tested in our own labs or in those of our suppliers are not covered by the Abpromise guarantee.
Please check that this product meets your needs before purchasing. If you have any questions, special requirements or concerns, please send us an inquiry and/or contact our Support team ahead of purchase. Recommended alternatives for this product can be found below, as well as customer reviews and Q&As.
保存方法Shipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C.
Preservative: 0.09% Sodium azide
Concentration information loading...
精製度Protein A purified
- Mouse Isotype Control
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab18413 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|Flow Cyt||Use at an assay dependent concentration.
ab170191 - Mouse monoclonal IgG2a, is suitable for use as an isotype control with this antibody.
|ChIP/Chip||Use at an assay dependent concentration. PubMed: 18636108|
|ChIP||Use at an assay dependent concentration. PubMed: 18636108|
ChIP of ΔNp73 binding with SBE. The relative amount of ΔNp73 associated DNA as pulled down with an antibody directed against HA, is represented as a fold enrichment compared to pull-down with IgG (background, ab18413). Gene enrichment was quantified by qPCR using primers specific for the promoter regions of A) PAI-1, B) Col1a1 and C) p21WAF within the SBEs. Primers specific for PTEN (D) were used as a positive control. Pulldown antibody is shown on the x-axis, with y-axis showing fold enrichment ± SEM. * represents p-value>0.05.
ab18413 は 25 報の論文で使用されています。
- Bedenbender K et al. Inflammation-mediated deacetylation of the ribonuclease 1 promoter via histone deacetylase 2 in endothelial cells. FASEB J 33:9017-9029 (2019). PubMed: 31039328
- Hu T et al. Neuroprotection induced by Navß2-knockdown in APP/PS1 transgenic neurons is associated with NEP regulation. Mol Med Rep 20:2002-2011 (2019). PubMed: 31257483
- Ray RM et al. Control of LDL Uptake in Human Cells by Targeting the LDLR Regulatory Long Non-coding RNA BM450697. Mol Ther Nucleic Acids 17:264-276 (2019). PubMed: 31279228
- Sprague D et al. Nonlinear sequence similarity between the Xist and Rsx long noncoding RNAs suggests shared functions of tandem repeat domains. RNA 25:1004-1019 (2019). PubMed: 31097619
- Lian SL et al. A SNP uncoupling Mina expression from the TGFß signaling pathway. Immun Inflamm Dis 6:58-71 (2018). PubMed: 28967702