製品名Mouse IgG2a, kappa monoclonal [MG2a-53] - Isotype control
Mouse アイソタイプ・コントロール 製品一覧
特異性ab18415 MG2a-53 immunoglobulin reacts with KLH. The MG2a-53 immunoglobulin was chosen as an isotype control after screening on a variety of resting, activated, live, and fixed mouse and human tissues
アプリケーション適用あり: IHC-P, IHC-Fr, Flow Cyt, IP, WBmore details
Trinitrophenol + KLH
ab18415 MG2a-53 immunoglobulin is useful as an isotype-matched control in Western blotting, immunoprecipitation, immunohistochemical staining and immunofluorescent staining (surface or intracellular) for flow cytometric analysis.
Reproducibility is key to advancing scientific discovery and accelerating scientists’ next breakthrough.
Abcam is leading the way with our range of recombinant antibodies, knockout-validated antibodies and knockout cell lines, all of which support improved reproducibility.
We are also planning to innovate the way in which we present recommended applications and species on our product datasheets, so that only applications & species that have been tested in our own labs, our suppliers or by selected trusted collaborators are covered by our Abpromise™ guarantee.
In preparation for this, we have started to update the applications & species that this product is Abpromise guaranteed for.
We are also updating the applications & species that this product has been “predicted to work with,” however this information is not covered by our Abpromise guarantee.
Applications & species from publications and Abreviews that have not been tested in our own labs or in those of our suppliers are not covered by the Abpromise guarantee.
Please check that this product meets your needs before purchasing. If you have any questions, special requirements or concerns, please send us an inquiry and/or contact our Support team ahead of purchase. Recommended alternatives for this product can be found below, as well as customer reviews and Q&As.
保存方法Shipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C. Store undiluted.
Preservative: 0.09% Sodium azide
Concentration information loading...
精製度Immunogen affinity purified
アイソタイプ・コントロール 備考ab18415 MG2a-53 immunoglobulin is useful as an isotype-matched control in Western blotting, immunoprecipitation, immunohistochemical staining and immunofluorescent staining (surface or intracellular) for flow cytometric analysis.
- Mouse Isotype Control
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab18415 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|IHC-P||Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
|IHC-Fr||Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
|Flow Cyt||Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
|IP||Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
|WB||Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
ab18415 は 5 報の論文で使用されています。
- Li H et al. Development of a macrophage-targeting and phagocytosis-inducing bio-nanocapsule-based nanocarrier for drug delivery. Acta Biomater 73:412-423 (2018). PubMed: 29673839
- Dessilly G et al. ABCB1 1199G>A genetic polymorphism (Rs2229109) influences the intracellular accumulation of tacrolimus in HEK293 and K562 recombinant cell lines. PLoS One 9:e91555 (2014). ICC/IF . PubMed: 24621983
- Perry MC et al. ERBB2 deficiency alters an E2F-1-dependent adaptive stress response and leads to cardiac dysfunction. Mol Cell Biol 34:4232-43 (2014). PubMed: 25246633
- Veith C et al. Paxillin regulates pulmonary arterial smooth muscle cell function in pulmonary hypertension. Am J Pathol 181:1621-33 (2012). IHC-P . PubMed: 22959909
- Koskinen LL et al. Association study of the IL18RAP locus in three European populations with coeliac disease. Hum Mol Genet 18:1148-55 (2009). PubMed: 19103669