製品名Mouse IgG1, kappa monoclonal [MOPC-21] - isotype control
Mouse アイソタイプ・コントロール 製品一覧
特異性MOPC-21 immunoglobulin has unknown specificity and was chosen as an isotype control after screening on a variety of resting, activated, live and fixed rat and human tissues.
アプリケーション適用あり: IHC-P, IHC-Fr, Flow Cyt, IP, WBmore details
Other Immunogen Type corresponding to Mouse. There is no immunogen for this product because it was not generated through a hybridoma. It was generated by the myeloma of a mouse that was fed mineral oil.
ab18443 MOPC-21 immunoglobulin is useful as an isotype-matched control in Western blotting, immunoprecipitation, immunohistochemical staining, bioassay and immunofluorescent staining (surface or intracellular) for flow cytometric analysis.
Reproducibility is key to advancing scientific discovery and accelerating scientists’ next breakthrough.
Abcam is leading the way with our range of recombinant antibodies, knockout-validated antibodies and knockout cell lines, all of which support improved reproducibility.
We are also planning to innovate the way in which we present recommended applications and species on our product datasheets, so that only applications & species that have been tested in our own labs, our suppliers or by selected trusted collaborators are covered by our Abpromise™ guarantee.
In preparation for this, we have started to update the applications & species that this product is Abpromise guaranteed for.
We are also updating the applications & species that this product has been “predicted to work with,” however this information is not covered by our Abpromise guarantee.
Applications & species from publications and Abreviews that have not been tested in our own labs or in those of our suppliers are not covered by the Abpromise guarantee.
Please check that this product meets your needs before purchasing. If you have any questions, special requirements or concerns, please send us an inquiry and/or contact our Support team ahead of purchase. Recommended alternatives for this product can be found below, as well as customer reviews and Q&As.
保存方法Shipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C.
Preservative: 0.09% Sodium azide
Concentration information loading...
精製度Protein G purified
アイソタイプ・コントロール 備考ab18433 MOPC-21 immunoglobulin is useful as an isotype-matched control in Western blotting, immunoprecipitation, immunohistochemical staining, bioassay and immunofluorescent staining (surface or intracellular) for flow cytometric analysis.
- Mouse Isotype Control
- Mouse IgG1 kappa [MOPC-21] (FITC) - Isotype Control (ab106163)
- Mouse IgG1, Kappa Monoclonal [MOPC-21] (PerCP/Cy5.5®) - Isotype Control (ab157226)
- Mouse IgG1, Kappa Monoclonal [MOPC-21] (Biotin) - isotype control (ab18434)
- Mouse IgG1, kappa monoclonal [MOPC-21] (FITC) - Isotype control (ab18435)
- Mouse IgG1, kappa monoclonal [MOPC-21] - Isotype Control (Low endotoxin, Azide Free) (ab18437)
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab18443 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|IHC-P||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
|IHC-Fr||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
|Flow Cyt||Use at an assay dependent concentration.
Suitable for surface or intracellular staining.
|IP||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
|WB||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
ab18443 は 20 報の論文で使用されています。
- Pillai-Kastoori L et al. Antibody validation for Western blot: By the user, for the user. J Biol Chem 295:926-939 (2020). PubMed: 31819006
- Blascke de Mello MM et al. Matrix metalloproteinase (MMP)-2 activation by oxidative stress decreases aortic calponin-1 levels during hypertrophic remodeling in early hypertension. Vascul Pharmacol 116:36-44 (2019). PubMed: 30339939
- Shivapathasundram G et al. Expression of Components of the Renin-Angiotensin System by the Putative Stem Cell Population Within WHO Grade I Meningioma. Front Surg 6:23 (2019). PubMed: 31157231
- Salazar C et al. The OXPHOS supercomplex assembly factor HIG2A responds to changes in energetic metabolism and cell cycle. J Cell Physiol N/A:N/A (2019). PubMed: 30779122
- Rahman RMA et al. Expression of Cathepsins B, D, and G in WHO Grade I Meningioma. Front Surg 6:6 (2019). PubMed: 30949483