製品名Mouse IgG1, kappa monoclonal [MG1-45] - Isotype control
Mouse アイソタイプ・コントロール 製品一覧
アプリケーション適用あり: IHC-P, IHC-Fr, Flow Cyt, WB, IP, ELISAmore details
Chemical/ Small Molecule (Trinitrophenol) conjugated to KLH.
The ab18448, MG1-45 immunoglobulin reacts with KLH and was chosen as an isotype control after screening on a variety of resting, activated, live, and fixed mouse and human tissues.
Reproducibility is key to advancing scientific discovery and accelerating scientists’ next breakthrough.
Abcam is leading the way with our range of recombinant antibodies, knockout-validated antibodies and knockout cell lines, all of which support improved reproducibility.
We are also planning to innovate the way in which we present recommended applications and species on our product datasheets, so that only applications & species that have been tested in our own labs, our suppliers or by selected trusted collaborators are covered by our Abpromise™ guarantee.
In preparation for this, we have started to update the applications & species that this product is Abpromise guaranteed for.
We are also updating the applications & species that this product has been “predicted to work with,” however this information is not covered by our Abpromise guarantee.
Applications & species from publications and Abreviews that have not been tested in our own labs or in those of our suppliers are not covered by the Abpromise guarantee.
Please check that this product meets your needs before purchasing. If you have any questions, special requirements or concerns, please send us an inquiry and/or contact our Support team ahead of purchase. Recommended alternatives for this product can be found below, as well as customer reviews and Q&As.
保存方法Shipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C.
Preservative: 0.09% Sodium azide
Concentration information loading...
精製度Protein G purified
特記事項（精製）The immunoglobulin was purified by affinity chromatography.
アイソタイプ・コントロール 備考The ab18448, MG1-45 immunoglobulin reacts with KLH and was chosen as an isotype control after screening on a variety of resting, activated, live, and fixed mouse and human tissues.
- Mouse Isotype Control
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab18448 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|IHC-P||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
|IHC-Fr||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
|Flow Cyt||Use at an assay dependent concentration.
Suitable for surface or intracellular staining.
|WB||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
|IP||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
|ELISA||Use at an assay dependent concentration. PubMed: 18006877|
ab18448 は 5 報の論文で使用されています。
- Wang Q et al. The mTOR Signal Pathway Is Overactivated in Human Lymphatic Malformations. Lymphat Res Biol N/A:N/A (2019). PubMed: 31381473
- Yuan SM et al. Over-expression of PPAR-?2 gene enhances the adipogenic differentiation of hemangioma-derived mesenchymal stem cellsin vitroandin vivo. Oncotarget 8:115817-115828 (2017). PubMed: 29383203
- Feng H et al. NLRX1 promotes immediate IRF1-directed antiviral responses by limiting dsRNA-activated translational inhibition mediated by PKR. Nat Immunol 18:1299-1309 (2017). PubMed: 28967880
- Keil R et al. Targeting of p0071 to the midbody depends on KIF3. J Cell Sci 122:1174-1183 (2009). PubMed: 19339549
- de Jong MA et al. Dendritic cells mediate herpes simplex virus infection and transmission through the C-type lectin DC-SIGN. J Gen Virol 89:2398-409 (2008). PubMed: 18796707