Key features and details
- Sensitivity: 20 pg/ml
- Range: 24.69 pg/ml - 6000 pg/ml
- Sample type: Cell culture supernatant, Plasma, Serum
- Detection method: Colorimetric
- Assay type: Sandwich (quantitative)
- Reacts with: Mouse
製品名Mouse ICAM1 ELISA Kit (CD54)
ICAM1 キット 製品一覧
サンプルの種類Cell culture supernatant, Serum, Plasma
検出感度< 20 pg/ml
検出範囲24.69 pg/ml - 6000 pg/ml
特定サンプルでの回収試験 サンプルの種類 平均 % 測定範囲 Cell culture supernatant 93.54 84% - 103% Serum 94.56 84% - 103% Plasma 115.2 97% - 127%
ステップMultiple steps standard assay
Abcam’s ICAM1 Mouse ELISA (Enzyme-Linked Immunosorbent Assay) kit is an in vitro enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay for the quantitative measurement of Mouse ICAM1 in serum, plasma and cell culture supernatants.
This assay employs an antibody specific for mouse ICAM1 coated on a 96- well plate. Standards and samples are pipetted into the wells and ICAM1 present in a sample is bound to the wells by the immobilized antibody. The wells are washed and biotinylated anti-mouse ICAM1 antibody is added. After washing away unbound biotinylated antibody, HRP-conjugated streptavidin is pipetted to the wells. The wells are again washed, a TMB substrate solution is added to the wells and color develops in proportion to the amount of ICAM1 bound. The Stop Solution changes the color from blue to yellow, and the intensity of the color is measured at 450 nm.
保存方法Store at -20°C. Please refer to protocols.
内容 1 x 96 tests 20X Wash Buffer 1 x 25ml 400X HRP-Streptavidin Concentrate 1 x 200µl 5X Assay Diluent B 1 x 15ml 5X Assay Diluent D 1 x 15ml Biotinylated anti-Mouse ICAM1 2 vials ICAM1 Microplate (12 x 8 wells) 1 unit Recombinant Mouse ICAM1 Standard (lyophilized) 2 vials Stop Solution 1 x 8ml TMB One-Step Substrate Reagent 1 x 12ml
関連性ICAM1 is a 85-110 kDa single chain type 1 integral membrane glycoprotein with an extracellular domain of five immunoglobulin superfamily repeats, a transmembrane region and a cytoplasmic domain. It shares considerable amino acid sequence homology with ICAM3 and with ICAM2. ICAM1 is expressed by activated endothelial cells. It is detected on cells of many other lineages (e.g. epithelial cells, fibroblasts, chondrocytes, B lymphocytes, T lymphocytes (low), monocytes, macrophages, dendritic cells and neutrophils), with lower levels that increase in inflammation. ICAM1 is also detected in some carcinoma and melanoma cells. Soluble ICAM1 is detectable in the plasma and is elevated in patients with various inflammatory syndromes. It is the receptor for rhinoviruses and malaria.
- CD 54
ab100688 は 9 報の論文で使用されています。
- Nam JK et al. An antibody against L1 cell adhesion molecule inhibits cardiotoxicity by regulating persistent DNA damage. Nat Commun 12:3279 (2021). PubMed: 34078883
- Jiang YH et al. Quercetin Attenuates Atherosclerosis via Modulating Oxidized LDL-Induced Endothelial Cellular Senescence. Front Pharmacol 11:512 (2020). PubMed: 32410992
- Wang W et al. Feibi Recipe Reduced Pulmonary Fibrosis Induced by Bleomycin in Mice by Regulating BRP39/IL-17 and TGFß1/Smad3 Signal Pathways. Evid Based Complement Alternat Med 2020:5814658 (2020). PubMed: 33101446
- Button EB et al. ApoA-I deficiency increases cortical amyloid deposition, cerebral amyloid angiopathy, cortical and hippocampal astrogliosis, and amyloid-associated astrocyte reactivity in APP/PS1 mice. Alzheimers Res Ther 11:44 (2019). PubMed: 31084613
- Wang Y et al. Role of the Rho/ROCK signaling pathway in the protective effects of fasudil against acute lung injury in septic rats. Mol Med Rep 18:4486-4498 (2018). PubMed: 30221694
- Yao L et al. Obesity-induced vascular inflammation involves elevated arginase activity. Am J Physiol Regul Integr Comp Physiol 313:R560-R571 (2017). PubMed: 28835451
- Jing SH et al. Raf Kinase Inhibitor Protein (RKIP) Inhibits Tumor Necrosis Factor-a (TNF-a) Induced Adhesion Molecules Expression in Vascular Smooth Muscle Bells by Suppressing (Nuclear Transcription Factor-?B (NF-kappaB) Pathway. Med Sci Monit 23:4789-4797 (2017). ELISA ; Mouse . PubMed: 28983072
- Cavalera M et al. Dietary rose hip exerts antiatherosclerotic effects and increases nitric oxide-mediated dilation in ApoE-null mice. J Nutr Biochem 44:52-59 (2017). Functional Studies ; Mouse . PubMed: 28399420
- Hsueh PT et al. A comparison of the immunological potency of Burkholderia lipopolysaccharides in endotoxemic BALB/c mice. Microbiol Immunol 60:725-739 (2016). PubMed: 27862204