Key features and details
- Sensitivity: 0.3 ng/ml
- Range: 0.274 ng/ml - 200 ng/ml
- Sample type: Cell culture supernatant, Plasma, Serum
- Detection method: Colorimetric
- Assay type: Sandwich (quantitative)
- Reacts with: Mouse
製品名Mouse Fractalkine ELISA Kit (CX3CL1)
CX3CL1 キット 製品一覧
サンプルの種類Cell culture supernatant, Serum, Plasma
検出感度< 0.3 ng/ml
検出範囲0.274 ng/ml - 200 ng/ml
特定サンプルでの回収試験 サンプルの種類 平均 % 測定範囲 Cell culture supernatant 74.84 67% - 81% Serum 74.56 67% - 82% Plasma 84.97 68% - 95%
ステップMultiple steps standard assay
Abcam’s CX3CL1 Mouse ELISA (Enzyme-Linked Immunosorbent Assay) kit is an in vitro enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay for the quantitative measurement of Mouse CX3CL1 in serum, plasma and cell culture supernatants.
This assay employs an antibody specific for Mouse CX3CL1 coated on a 96- well plate. Standards and samples are pipetted into the wells and CX3CL1 present in a sample is bound to the wells by the immobilized antibody. The wells are washed and biotinylated anti-Mouse CX3CL1 antibody is added. After washing away unbound biotinylated antibody, HRP-conjugated streptavidin is pipetted to the wells. The wells are again washed, a TMB substrate solution is added to the wells and color develops in proportion to the amount of CX3CL1 bound. The Stop Solution changes the color from blue to yellow, and the intensity of the color is measured at 450 nm.
The standard is affinity purified.
保存方法Store at -20°C. Please refer to protocols.
内容 1 x 96 tests 160X HRP-Streptavidin Concentrate 1 x 200µl 20X Wash Buffer 1 x 25ml 5X Assay Diluent B 1 x 15ml Assay Diluent C 1 x 30ml Biotinylated anti-Mouse CX3CL1 2 vials CX3CL1 Microplate (12 x 8 wells) 1 unit Recombinant Mouse CX3CL1 Standard (lyophilized) 2 vials Stop Solution 1 x 8ml TMB One-Step Substrate Reagent 1 x 12ml
関連性CX3CL1 is a member of the delta chemokine subfamily that contains a unique CX3C cysteine motif near the N-terminal. Unlike other known chemokines, it is a type 1 membrane protein containing a chemokine domain tethered on a long mucin-like stalk. CX3CL1, a leukocyte chemoattractant, is expressed in various tissues including the brain, heart, lung, kidney, skeletal muscle, and testis. The expression is reported to be up-regulated in endothelial cells and microglia by inflammatory signals. CX3CR1, a specific receptor for fractalkine, mediates both leukocyte migration and adhesion.
- A 152E5.2
- ABCD 3
ab100683 は 4 報の論文で使用されています。
- Ballestín R et al. Neuroinflammatory and behavioral susceptibility profile of mice exposed to social stress towards cocaine effects. Prog Neuropsychopharmacol Biol Psychiatry 105:110123 (2021). PubMed: 33002518
- Koundouros N et al. Metabolic Fingerprinting Links Oncogenic PIK3CA with Enhanced Arachidonic Acid-Derived Eicosanoids. Cell 181:1596-1611.e27 (2020). PubMed: 32559461
- Reguilón MD et al. Voluntary wheel running protects against the increase in ethanol consumption induced by social stress in mice. Drug Alcohol Depend 212:108004 (2020). PubMed: 32408137
- Pappritz K et al. Cardiac (myo)fibroblasts modulate the migration of monocyte subsets. Sci Rep 8:5575 (2018). ELISA ; Mouse . PubMed: 29615815