Key features and details
- Purity: > 90% HPLC
- Suitable for: Blocking
製品名Mouse Dicer peptide
Dicer タンパク質・ペプチド 製品一覧
精製度> 90 % HPLC.
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab24555 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- First try to dissolve a small amount of peptide in either water or buffer. The more charged residues on a peptide, the more soluble it is in aqueous solutions.
- If the peptide doesn’t dissolve try an organic solvent e.g. DMSO, then dilute using water or buffer.
- Consider that any solvent used must be compatible with your assay. If a peptide does not dissolve and you need to recover it, lyophilise to remove the solvent.
- Gentle warming and sonication can effectively aid peptide solubilisation. If the solution is cloudy or has gelled the peptide may be in suspension rather than solubilised.
- Peptides containing cysteine are easily oxidised, so should be prepared in solution just prior to use.
Concentration information loading...
Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
Information available upon request.
機能Double-stranded RNA (dsRNA) endoribonuclease playing a central role in short dsRNA-mediated post-transcriptional gene silencing. Cleaves naturally occurring long dsRNAs and short hairpin pre-microRNAs (miRNA) into fragments of twenty-one to twenty-three nucleotides with 3' overhang of two nucleotides, producing respectively short interfering RNAs (siRNA) and mature microRNAs. SiRNAs and miRNAs serve as guide to direct the RNA-induced silencing complex (RISC) to complementary RNAs to degrade them or prevent their translation. Gene silencing mediated by siRNAs, also called RNA interference, controls the elimination of transcripts from mobile and repetitive DNA elements of the genome but also the degradation of exogenous RNA of viral origin for instance. The miRNA pathway on the other side is a mean to specifically regulate the expression of target genes.
Goiter multinodular 1, with or without Sertoli-Leydig cell tumors
Rhabdomyosarcoma, embryonal, 2
DICER1 mutations have been found in uterine cervix embryonal rhabdomyosarcoma, primitive neuroectodermal tumor, Wilms tumor, pulmonary sequestration and juvenile intestinal polyp (PubMed:21882293). Somatic missense mutations affecting the RNase IIIb domain of DICER1 are common in non-epithelial ovarian tumors. These mutations do not abolish DICER1 function but alter it in specific cell types, a novel mechanism through which perturbation of microRNA processing may be oncogenic (PubMed:22187960).
配列類似性Belongs to the helicase family. Dicer subfamily.
Contains 1 Dicer dsRNA-binding fold domain.
Contains 1 DRBM (double-stranded RNA-binding) domain.
Contains 1 helicase ATP-binding domain.
Contains 1 helicase C-terminal domain.
Contains 1 PAZ domain.
Contains 2 RNase III domains.
- Information by UniProt
To our knowledge, customised protocols are not required for this product. Please try the standard protocols listed below and let us know how you get on.