Key features and details
- Sensitivity: 3 pg/ml
- Range: 2.06 pg/ml - 1500 pg/ml
- Sample type: Cell culture supernatant, Plasma, Serum
- Detection method: Colorimetric
- Assay type: Sandwich (quantitative)
- Reacts with: Mouse
製品名Mouse CD40 ELISA Kit
CD40 キット 製品一覧
サンプルの種類Cell culture supernatant, Serum, Plasma
検出感度< 3 pg/ml
検出範囲2.06 pg/ml - 1500 pg/ml
特定サンプルでの回収試験 サンプルの種類 平均 % 測定範囲 Cell culture supernatant 84.23 74% - 93% Serum 77.26 71% - 87% Plasma 76.68 69% - 87%
ステップMultiple steps standard assay
Abcam’s CD40 Mouse ELISA (Enzyme-Linked Immunosorbent Assay) kit is an in vitro enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay for the quantitative measurement of mouse CD40 in serum, plasma and cell culture supernatants.
This assay employs an antibody specific for mouse CD40 coated on a 96- well plate. Standards and samples are pipetted into the wells and CD40 present in a sample is bound to the wells by the immobilized antibody. The wells are washed and biotinylated anti-Mouse CD40 antibody is added. After washing away unbound biotinylated antibody, HRP-conjugated streptavidin is pipetted to the wells. The wells are again washed, a TMB substrate solution is added to the wells and color develops in proportion to the amount of CD40 bound. The Stop Solution changes the color from blue to yellow, and the intensity of the color is measured at 450 nm.
Get higher sensitivity in only 90 minutes with Mouse CD40 ELISA Kit (TNFRS5) (ab206307) from our SimpleStep ELISA® range.
保存方法Store at -20°C. Please refer to protocols.
内容 1 x 96 tests 200X HRP-Streptavidin Concentrate 1 x 200µl 20X Wash Buffer 1 x 25ml 5X Assay Diluent B 1 x 15ml Assay Diluent A 1 x 30ml Biotinylated anti-Mouse CD40 2 vials CD40 Microplate (12 x 8 wells) 1 unit Recombinant Mouse CD40 Standard (lyophilized) 2 vials Stop Solution 1 x 8ml TMB One-Step Substrate Reagent 1 x 12ml
関連性CD40 (48 to 50 kDa) is a transmembrane glycoprotein mainly expressed on the surface of B cells and also expressed on monocytes, dendritic cells, and thymic epithelium. CD40 is a member of the tumor necrosis factor (TNF) receptor superfamily, which includes the low affinity nerve growth factor (NGF) receptor and CD95/Fas. CD40 is the receptor for CD40 ligand. CD40 ligand (CD40L, CD154, gp39, and TRAM) belongs to the TNF gene family and is expressed more widely than CD40 predominantly on activated CD4+ T cells. Following interaction with CD40 ligand, CD40 mediates a number of major immunoregulatory functions, central to the control of thymus dependent humoral immunity and may be critical in the development of cell mediated immune responses. Other biological actions include B cell homotypic adhesion, proliferation, immunoglobulin isotype switch, and secretion. Activation of CD40 has also been shown to inhibit the growth of certain B cell lymphomas and to induce the death of transformed cells of mesenchymal or epithelial origin.
- B cell associated molecule
- B cell associated molecule CD40
ab100674 は 4 報の論文で使用されています。
- Pototskiy E et al. Downregulation of CD40L-CD40 attenuates seizure susceptibility and severity of seizures. Sci Rep 11:17262 (2021). PubMed: 34446808
- Yu H et al. Aberrant expression of miR-663 and transforming growth factor-ß1 in nasal polyposis in children. Exp Ther Med 15:4550-4556 (2018). PubMed: 29849780
- Sun D et al. Regulatory role of microRNA-185 in the recovery process after ankle fracture. Exp Ther Med 16:3261-3267 (2018). PubMed: 30233673
- Zhao P et al. MicroRNA-185 regulates spinal cord injuries induced by thoracolumbar spine compression fractures by targeting transforming growth factor-ß1. Exp Ther Med 13:1127-1132 (2017). ELISA ; Human . PubMed: 28450952