製品名Mouse and Rabbit Specific HRP Plus (ABC) Detection IHC Kit (Ready To Use)
Polyvalent HRP キット 製品一覧
The reagents in this kit constitute a labeled streptavidin-biotin immunoenzymatic antigen detection system with increased sensitivity. This technique involves the sequential incubation of the specimen with an unconjugated primary antibody specific to the target antigen, a biotinylated secondary antibody which reacts with the primary antibody, enzyme-labeled streptavidin, and substrate-chromogen.
Reacts with Mouse and Rabbit IgG (H+L)
アプリケーション適用あり: IHC-Pmore details
保存方法Store at +4°C. Please refer to protocols.
内容 60 ml 125 ml Biotinylated Goat Anti-Polyvalent Plus 1 x 60ml 1 x 125ml Protein block 1 x 60ml 1 x 125ml Streptavidin Peroxidase Plus 1 x 60ml 1 x 125ml
関連性Polyvalent HRP is a labeled streptavidin-biotin immunoenzymatic antigen detection system. Horseradish peroxidase (HRP) readily combines with hydrogen peroxide (H2O2) and the resultant complex can oxidize a wide variety of chromogenic substrates.
The Abpromise guarantee
Use at an assay dependent dilution.
Use at an assay dependent dilution.
Immunohistochemistry analysis of mouse femur tissue sections. Femurs were fixed in 10% neutral buffered formalin and decalcified for 7 days in 15% EDTA; complete decalcification was confirmed by X-ray. Decalcified bones were embedded in paraffin and sectioned longitudinally through the defect at a thickness of 8 microns. Immunohistochemical staining was performed with monoclonal anti-activated beta-catenin (un-phosphorylated on Ser33/37 and Thr41), or an IgG isotype control. Chromogens were developed using ab93697, Mouse and Rabbit Specific HRP Plus (ABC) Detection IHC Kit (Ready to Use), followed by 3′-3′-diaminobenzidine (DAB), and then counterstained with fast green. Beta-catenin levels are elevated in defects of Sost-/- mice.
ab93697 は 9 報の論文で使用されています。
- Azadegan-Dehkordi F et al. Increased Indoleamine 2, 3-Dioxygenase expression modulates Th1/Th17/Th22 and Treg pathway in humans with Helicobacter Pylori-Infected gastric mucosa. Hum Immunol 82:46-53 (2021). PubMed: 33127161
- Farias TO et al. Male reproductive morphofunctional evaluation of a Neotropical sperm-storing vespertilionid bat (Myotis levis) in an environmental context. Cell Tissue Res 382:639-656 (2020). PubMed: 32686003
- Aktas S et al. Evaluation of the Rho A/Rho-kinase pathway in the uterus of the rat model of polycystic ovary syndrome. Reprod Biol 19:45-54 (2019). PubMed: 30704840
- Sanaii A et al. Role of Th22 cells in Helicobacter pylori-related gastritis and peptic ulcer diseases. Mol Biol Rep N/A:N/A (2019). PubMed: 31359381
- Kaiser H et al. Kynurenine, a Tryptophan Metabolite That Increases with Age, Induces Muscle Atrophy and Lipid Peroxidation. Oxid Med Cell Longev 2019:9894238 (2019). PubMed: 31737181
- Sabzevary-Ghahfarokhi M et al. The regulatory role of Nrf2 in antioxidants phase2 enzymes and IL-17A expression in patients with ulcerative colitis. Pathol Res Pract 214:1149-1155 (2018). PubMed: 29941222
- Al Asmari AK & Khan AQ Investigation of in vivo potential of scorpion venom against skin tumorigenesis in mice via targeting markers associated with cancer development. Drug Des Devel Ther 10:3387-3397 (2016). IHC ; Mouse . PubMed: 27799739
- Carpio LR et al. Histone deacetylase 3 supports endochondral bone formation by controlling cytokine signaling and matrix remodeling. Sci Signal 9:ra79 (2016). IHC-P ; Mouse . PubMed: 27507649
- McGee-Lawrence ME et al. Sclerostin deficient mice rapidly heal bone defects by activating ß-catenin and increasing intramembranous ossification. Biochem Biophys Res Commun 441:886-90 (2013). IHC-P . PubMed: 24211207