Key features and details
- Rabbit polyclonal to MMP7
- Suitable for: WB, IHC-P
- Reacts with: Mouse, Human
- Isotype: IgG
MMP7 一次抗体 製品一覧
製品の詳細Rabbit polyclonal to MMP7
特異性This antibody specifically recognises MMP7, and does not cross react with MMP1, 2, 3, 8, 9, 10 or 16.
アプリケーション適用あり: WB, IHC-Pmore details
種交差性交差種: Mouse, Human
Synthetic peptide corresponding to C-Terminus of MMP7 (Human).
保存方法Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
Preservative: 0.05% Sodium azide
Constituents: PBS, 0.1% BSA
Concentration information loading...
精製度Immunogen affinity purified
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab5706 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||Use a concentration of 0.5 - 2 µg/ml. Detects a band of approximately 28 kDa.|
|IHC-P||Use a concentration of 2 µg/ml. Perform heat mediated antigen retrieval before commencing with IHC staining protocol.|
機能Degrades casein, gelatins of types I, III, IV, and V, and fibronectin. Activates procollagenase.
配列類似性Belongs to the peptidase M10A family.
ドメインThe conserved cysteine present in the cysteine-switch motif binds the catalytic zinc ion, thus inhibiting the enzyme. The dissociation of the cysteine from the zinc ion upon the activation-peptide release activates the enzyme.
細胞内局在Secreted > extracellular space > extracellular matrix.
- Information by UniProt
- Matrilysin antibody
- Matrin antibody
- Matrix Metalloproteinase 7 antibody
Immunohistochemistry analysis of human prostate carcinoma stained with rabbit polyclonal anti-MMP-7 (ab5706).
All lanes : Anti-MMP7 antibody (ab5706)
Lane 1 : Mouse brain lysate
Lane 2 : Human MMP-7 over-expressing Hek293 cell lysate
ab5706 (2µg/ml) staining MMP7 in human kidney cortex using an automated system (DAKO Autostainer Plus). Using this protocol there is staining of the cytoplasm and nuclei within proximal convoluted tubules.
Sections were rehydrated and antigen retrieved with the Dako 3 in 1 AR buffers EDTA pH 9.0 in a DAKO PT link. Slides were peroxidase blocked in 3% H2O2 in methanol for 10 mins. They were then blocked with Dako Protein block for 10 minutes (containing casein 0.25% in PBS) then incubated with primary antibody for 20 min and detected with Dako envision flex amplification kit for 30 minutes. Colorimetric detection was completed with Diaminobenzidine for 5 minutes. Slides were counterstained with Haematoxylin and coverslipped under DePeX. Please note that, for manual staining, optimization of primary antibody concentration and incubation time is recommended. Signal amplification may be required.
ab5706 は 34 報の論文で使用されています。
- Chen DQ et al. Poricoic acid A activates AMPK to attenuate fibroblast activation and abnormal extracellular matrix remodelling in renal fibrosis. Phytomedicine 72:153232 (2020). PubMed: 32460034
- Ma N & Zhao Y DMBT1 suppresses cell proliferation, migration and invasion in ovarian cancer and enhances sensitivity to cisplatin through galectin-3/PI3k/Akt pathway. Cell Biochem Funct N/A:N/A (2020). PubMed: 32424818
- Tao L et al. ARHGAP25: A negative regulator of colorectal cancer (CRC) metastasis via the Wnt/ß-catenin pathway. Eur J Pharmacol 858:172476 (2019). PubMed: 31228451
- Liu Z et al. Transcription factor 7 promotes the progression of perihilar cholangiocarcinoma by inducing the transcription of c-Myc and FOS-like antigen 1. EBioMedicine 45:181-191 (2019). PubMed: 31248836
- Niu J et al. DKK1 inhibits breast cancer cell migration and invasion through suppression of ß-catenin/MMP7 signaling pathway. Cancer Cell Int 19:168 (2019). PubMed: 31285694