Key features and details
- Mouse monoclonal [4D3] to MMP2
- Suitable for: WB
- Reacts with: Rabbit, Human
- Isotype: IgG1
製品名Anti-MMP2 antibody [4D3]
MMP2 一次抗体 製品一覧
製品の詳細Mouse monoclonal [4D3] to MMP2
特異性Binds to human MMP-2 and pro-MMP2. The antibody was tested for cross-reactivity with MMP-1, MMP-3, and MMP-9 and showed mild cross-reactivity with MMP-3.
アプリケーション適用あり: WBmore details
種交差性交差種: Rabbit, Human
交差が予測される動物種: Mouse, Rat
- Colon carcinoma. Placental tissue
保存方法Shipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C long term. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Concentration information loading...
精製度Tissue culture supernatant
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab2462 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
機能Ubiquitinous metalloproteinase that is involved in diverse functions such as remodeling of the vasculature, angiogenesis, tissue repair, tumor invasion, inflammation, and atherosclerotic plaque rupture. As well as degrading extracellular matrix proteins, can also act on several nonmatrix proteins such as big endothelial 1 and beta-type CGRP promoting vasoconstriction. Also cleaves KISS at a Gly-
-Leu bond. Appears to have a role in myocardial cell death pathways. Contributes to myocardial oxidative stress by regulating the activity of GSK3beta. Cleaves GSK3beta in vitro.
PEX, the C-terminal non-catalytic fragment of MMP2, posseses anti-angiogenic and anti-tumor properties and inhibits cell migration and cell adhesion to FGF2 and vitronectin. Ligand for integrinv/beta3 on the surface of blood vessels.
組織特異性Produced by normal skin fibroblasts. PEX is expressed in a number of tumors including gliomas, breast and prostate.
関連疾患Defects in MMP2 are the cause of Torg-Winchester syndrome (TWS) [MIM:259600]; also known as multicentric osteolysis nodulosis and arthropathy (MONA). TWS is an autosomal recessive osteolysis syndrome. It is severe with generalized osteolysis and osteopenia. Subcutaneous nodules are usually absent. Torg-Winchester syndrome has been associated with a number of additional features including coarse face, corneal opacities, patches of thickened, hyperpigmented skin, hypertrichosis and gum hypertrophy. However, these features are not always present and have occasionally been observed in other osteolysis syndromes.
配列類似性Belongs to the peptidase M10A family.
Contains 3 fibronectin type-II domains.
Contains 4 hemopexin-like domains.
ドメインThe conserved cysteine present in the cysteine-switch motif binds the catalytic zinc ion, thus inhibiting the enzyme. The dissociation of the cysteine from the zinc ion upon the activation-peptide release activates the enzyme.
翻訳後修飾Phosphorylation on multiple sites modulates enzymatic activity. Phosphorylated by PKC in vitro.
The propeptide is processed by MMP14 (MT-MMP1) and MMP16 (MT-MMP3). Autocatalytic cleavage in the C-terminal produces the anti-angiogenic peptide, PEX. This processing appears to be facilitated by binding integrinv/beta3.
細胞内局在Secreted > extracellular space > extracellular matrix. Membrane. Nucleus. Colocalizes with integrin alphaV/beta3 at the membrane surface in angiogenic blood vessels and melanomas. Found in mitochondria, along microfibrils, and in nuclei of cardiomyocytes.
- Information by UniProt
- 72 kDa gelatinase antibody
- 72kD type IV collagenase antibody
- CLG 4 antibody
400 ng samples of recombinant human pro-enzyme (lane 1 = MMP-1; lane 2 = MMP-3; lane 3 = MMP-2; lane 4 = MMP-9) were subjected to SDS-PAGE, transferred to PVDF membrane, and detected by immunoblotting with ab2462 specific for MMP-2.
Anti-MMP2 antibody [4D3] (ab2462) at 1/5000 dilution + Rabbit aorta tissue lysate at 40 µg
HRP-conjugate Sheep anti-mouse IgG polyclonal
Developed using the ECL technique.
Performed under reducing conditions.
Observed band size: 72 kDa why is the actual band size different from the predicted?
Exposure time: 30 seconds
ab2462 は 23 報の論文で使用されています。
- Zhu A et al. Long non-coding RNA H19 down-regulates miR-181a to facilitate endothelial angiogenic function. Artif Cells Nanomed Biotechnol 47:2698-2705 (2019). PubMed: 31267802
- He C et al. CircLMNB1 promotes colorectal cancer by regulating cell proliferation, apoptosis and epithelial-mesenchymal transition. Onco Targets Ther 12:6349-6359 (2019). PubMed: 31496737
- Du J et al. The novel circular RNA circ-CAMK2A enhances lung adenocarcinoma metastasis by regulating the miR-615-5p/fibronectin 1 pathway. Cell Mol Biol Lett 24:72 (2019). PubMed: 31889960
- Chen H et al. Hemodynamics and pathology of an enlarging abdominal aortic aneurysm model in rabbits. PLoS One 13:e0205366 (2018). PubMed: 30312321
- Tian Y et al. A reproducible swine model of proximal descending thoracic aortic aneurysm created with intra-adventitial application of elastase. J Vasc Surg 67:300-308.e2 (2018). PubMed: 28479097