Key features and details
- Rabbit polyclonal to MMP14
- Suitable for: IHC-P, IHC-Fr, WB, ICC, ICC/IF
- Reacts with: Human
- Isotype: IgG
MMP14 一次抗体 製品一覧
製品の詳細Rabbit polyclonal to MMP14
アプリケーション適用あり: IHC-P, IHC-Fr, WB, ICC, ICC/IFmore details
Synthetic peptide within Human MMP14 aa 150-250. The exact sequence is proprietary.
Database link: P50281
This product is FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY. For commercial use, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
保存方法Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
Preservative: 0.1% Sodium azide
Constituents: PBS, 1% BSA
Concentration information loading...
精製度Immunogen affinity purified
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab3644 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|IHC-Fr||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
|WB||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
|ICC||Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml.|
|ICC/IF||Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml.|
機能Seems to specifically activate progelatinase A. May thus trigger invasion by tumor cells by activating progelatinase A on the tumor cell surface. May be involved in actin cytoskeleton reorganization by cleaving PTK7.
組織特異性Expressed in stromal cells of colon, breast, and head and neck. Expressed in lung tumors.
配列類似性Belongs to the peptidase M10A family.
Contains 4 hemopexin-like domains.
ドメインThe conserved cysteine present in the cysteine-switch motif binds the catalytic zinc ion, thus inhibiting the enzyme. The dissociation of the cysteine from the zinc ion upon the activation-peptide release activates the enzyme.
翻訳後修飾The precursor is cleaved by a furin endopeptidase.
細胞内局在Membrane. Melanosome. Identified by mass spectrometry in melanosome fractions from stage I to stage IV.
- Information by UniProt
- Matrix metallopeptidase 14 (membrane inserted) antibody
- Matrix metalloproteinase 14 antibody
- Matrix metalloproteinase-14 antibody
All lanes : Anti-MMP14 antibody (ab3644) at 1/500 dilution
Lane 1 : 15ug MCF-7 whole cell lysate
Lane 2 : 15ug MSTO-2H11 whole cell lysate
Lane 3 : 15ug Malme-3M whole cell lysate
Lane 4 : 15ug Calu-1 whole cell lysate
Lane 5 : 15ug Sk-Lu-1 whole cell lysate
All lanes : Peroxidase-conjugated affinipure goat anti-rabbit
Developed using the ECL technique.
Performed under reducing conditions.
Observed band size: 54,66 kDa why is the actual band size different from the predicted?
Additional bands at: 20 kDa (possible non-specific binding), 98 kDa (possible non-specific binding)
Exposure time: 30 seconds
This image is courtesy of an anonymous Abreview
ICC/IF image of ab3644 stained HeLa cells. The cells were 4% formaldehyde fixed (10 min) and then incubated in 1%BSA / 10% normal goat serum / 0.3M glycine in 0.1% PBS-Tween for 1h to permeabilise the cells and block non-specific protein-protein interactions. The cells were then incubated with the antibody (ab3644, 1µg/ml) overnight at +4°C. The secondary antibody (green) was Alexa Fluor® 488 goat anti-rabbit IgG (H+L) used at a 1/1000 dilution for 1h. Alexa Fluor® 594 WGA was used to label plasma membranes (red) at a 1/200 dilution for 1h. DAPI was used to stain the cell nuclei (blue) at a concentration of 1.43µM.
IHC image of ab3644 staining in Human Colon formalin fixed paraffin embedded tissue section, performed on a Leica BondTM system using the standard protocol F. The section was pre-treated using heat mediated antigen retrieval with sodium citrate buffer (pH6, epitope retrieval solution 1) for 20 mins. The section was then incubated with ab3644, 5µg/ml, for 15 mins at room temperature and detected using an HRP conjugated compact polymer system. DAB was used as the chromogen. The section was then counterstained with haematoxylin and mounted with DPX.
For other IHC staining systems (automated and non-automated) customers should optimize variable parameters such as antigen retrieval conditions, primary antibody concentration and antibody incubation times.
ab3644 は 15 報の論文で使用されています。
- Brodzikowska A et al. Metalloproteinase 14 (MMP-14) and hsa-miR-410-3p expression in human inflamed dental pulp and odontoblasts. Histochem Cell Biol 152:345-353 (2019). PubMed: 31486923
- Rabieifar P et al. Normal mammary gland development after MMTV-Cre mediated conditional PAK4 gene depletion. Sci Rep 9:14436 (2019). PubMed: 31594963
- Neuhaus J et al. Protease Expression Levels in Prostate Cancer Tissue Can Explain Prostate Cancer-Associated Seminal Biomarkers-An Explorative Concept Study. Int J Mol Sci 18:N/A (2017). PubMed: 28471417
- Brasher MI et al. Interaction of Munc18c and syntaxin4 facilitates invadopodium formation and extracellular matrix invasion of tumor cells. J Biol Chem 292:16199-16210 (2017). PubMed: 28798239
- Eiseler T et al. Protein Kinase D2 Assembles a Multiprotein Complex at the Trans-Golgi Network to Regulate Matrix Metalloproteinase Secretion. J Biol Chem 291:462-77 (2016). PubMed: 26507660