Key features and details
- Rabbit polyclonal to MMP14
- Suitable for: IHC-P, ICC/IF
- Reacts with: Human
- Isotype: IgG
MMP14 一次抗体 製品一覧
製品の詳細Rabbit polyclonal to MMP14
アプリケーション適用あり: IHC-P, ICC/IFmore details
Synthetic peptide within Human MMP14 aa 150-250. The exact sequence is proprietary.
Database link: P50281
This product is FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY. For commercial use, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Reproducibility is key to advancing scientific discovery and accelerating scientists’ next breakthrough.
Abcam is leading the way with our range of recombinant antibodies, knockout-validated antibodies and knockout cell lines, all of which support improved reproducibility.
We are also planning to innovate the way in which we present recommended applications and species on our product datasheets, so that only applications & species that have been tested in our own labs, our suppliers or by selected trusted collaborators are covered by our Abpromise™ guarantee.
In preparation for this, we have started to update the applications & species that this product is Abpromise guaranteed for.
We are also updating the applications & species that this product has been “predicted to work with,” however this information is not covered by our Abpromise guarantee.
Applications & species from publications and Abreviews that have not been tested in our own labs or in those of our suppliers are not covered by the Abpromise guarantee.
Please check that this product meets your needs before purchasing. If you have any questions, special requirements or concerns, please send us an inquiry and/or contact our Support team ahead of purchase. Recommended alternatives for this product can be found below, as well as customer reviews and Q&As.
保存方法Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
Preservative: 0.1% Sodium azide
Constituents: PBS, 1% BSA
Concentration information loading...
精製度Immunogen affinity purified
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab3644 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|ICC/IF||Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml.|
機能Seems to specifically activate progelatinase A. May thus trigger invasion by tumor cells by activating progelatinase A on the tumor cell surface. May be involved in actin cytoskeleton reorganization by cleaving PTK7.
組織特異性Expressed in stromal cells of colon, breast, and head and neck. Expressed in lung tumors.
配列類似性Belongs to the peptidase M10A family.
Contains 4 hemopexin-like domains.
ドメインThe conserved cysteine present in the cysteine-switch motif binds the catalytic zinc ion, thus inhibiting the enzyme. The dissociation of the cysteine from the zinc ion upon the activation-peptide release activates the enzyme.
翻訳後修飾The precursor is cleaved by a furin endopeptidase.
細胞内局在Membrane. Melanosome. Identified by mass spectrometry in melanosome fractions from stage I to stage IV.
- Information by UniProt
- Matrix metallopeptidase 14 (membrane inserted) antibody
- Matrix metalloproteinase 14 antibody
- Matrix metalloproteinase-14 antibody
ICC/IF image of ab3644 stained HeLa cells. The cells were 4% formaldehyde fixed (10 min) and then incubated in 1%BSA / 10% normal goat serum / 0.3M glycine in 0.1% PBS-Tween for 1h to permeabilise the cells and block non-specific protein-protein interactions. The cells were then incubated with the antibody (ab3644, 1µg/ml) overnight at +4°C. The secondary antibody (green) was Alexa Fluor® 488 goat anti-rabbit IgG (H+L) used at a 1/1000 dilution for 1h. Alexa Fluor® 594 WGA was used to label plasma membranes (red) at a 1/200 dilution for 1h. DAPI was used to stain the cell nuclei (blue) at a concentration of 1.43µM.
IHC image of ab3644 staining in Human Colon formalin fixed paraffin embedded tissue section, performed on a Leica BondTM system using the standard protocol F. The section was pre-treated using heat mediated antigen retrieval with sodium citrate buffer (pH6, epitope retrieval solution 1) for 20 mins. The section was then incubated with ab3644, 5µg/ml, for 15 mins at room temperature and detected using an HRP conjugated compact polymer system. DAB was used as the chromogen. The section was then counterstained with haematoxylin and mounted with DPX.
For other IHC staining systems (automated and non-automated) customers should optimize variable parameters such as antigen retrieval conditions, primary antibody concentration and antibody incubation times.
ab3644 は 19 報の論文で使用されています。
- Lin Z et al. The effect of overexpression of the HOXD10 gene on the malignant proliferation, invasion, and tumor formation of pancreatic cancer cell PANC-1. Gland Surg 9:385-391 (2020). PubMed: 32420263
- Lucken-Ardjomande Häsler S et al. GRAF2, WDR44, and MICAL1 mediate Rab8/10/11-dependent export of E-cadherin, MMP14, and CFTR ?F508. J Cell Biol 219:N/A (2020). PubMed: 32344433
- Lu H et al. APE1 Upregulates MMP-14 via Redox-Sensitive ARF6-Mediated Recycling to Promote Cell Invasion of Esophageal Adenocarcinoma. Cancer Res 79:4426-4438 (2019). PubMed: 31308045
- Ogawa K et al. Aspartate ß-hydroxylase promotes pancreatic ductal adenocarcinoma metastasis through activation of SRC signaling pathway. J Hematol Oncol 12:144 (2019). PubMed: 31888763
- Brodzikowska A et al. Metalloproteinase 14 (MMP-14) and hsa-miR-410-3p expression in human inflamed dental pulp and odontoblasts. Histochem Cell Biol 152:345-353 (2019). PubMed: 31486923