Key features and details
- Goat polyclonal to MKP-1
- Suitable for: WB
- Reacts with: Mouse, Human
- Isotype: IgG
MKP-1 一次抗体 製品一覧
製品の詳細Goat polyclonal to MKP-1
The immunogen sequence for ab1351, anti MKP-1 antibody (aka DUSP1), shares 100% sequence homology to MKP-2 (aka DUSP4).
アプリケーション適用あり: WBmore details
種交差性交差種: Mouse, Human
交差が予測される動物種: Cow, Dog
- Recombinant Human MKP-1 protein (ab114331) can be used as a positive control in WB. WB: HeLa cell lysate
Reproducibility is key to advancing scientific discovery and accelerating scientists’ next breakthrough.
Abcam is leading the way with our range of recombinant antibodies, knockout-validated antibodies and knockout cell lines, all of which support improved reproducibility.
We are also planning to innovate the way in which we present recommended applications and species on our product datasheets, so that only applications & species that have been tested in our own labs, our suppliers or by selected trusted collaborators are covered by our Abpromise™ guarantee.
In preparation for this, we have started to update the applications & species that this product is Abpromise guaranteed for.
We are also updating the applications & species that this product has been “predicted to work with,” however this information is not covered by our Abpromise guarantee.
Applications & species from publications and Abreviews that have not been tested in our own labs or in those of our suppliers are not covered by the Abpromise guarantee.
Please check that this product meets your needs before purchasing. If you have any questions, special requirements or concerns, please send us an inquiry and/or contact our Support team ahead of purchase. Recommended alternatives for this product can be found below, as well as customer reviews and Q&As.
保存方法Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
Preservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Constituents: Tris buffered saline, 0.5% BSA
Concentration information loading...
精製度Immunogen affinity purified
特記事項（精製）Purified from goat serum by ammonium sulphate precipitation followed by antigen affinity chromatography using the immunizing peptide.
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab1351 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||Use a concentration of 1 - 3 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 39 kDa.
A 1 hour primary incubation is recommended for this product. We recommend blocking in milk (3% milk in TBST) for 1 hour at room temperature.
機能Dual specificity phosphatase that dephosphorylates MAP kinase ERK2 on both 'Thr-183' and 'Tyr-185'.
組織特異性Expressed at high levels in the lung, liver placenta and pancreas. Moderate levels seen in the heart and skeletal muscle. Lower levels found in the brain and kidney.
配列類似性Belongs to the protein-tyrosine phosphatase family. Non-receptor class dual specificity subfamily.
Contains 1 rhodanese domain.
Contains 1 tyrosine-protein phosphatase domain.
- Information by UniProt
- CL 100 antibody
- CL100 antibody
- Dual Specificity Phosphatase 1 antibody
Anti-MKP-1 antibody (ab1351) at 1 µg/ml + HeLa cell lysate at 35 µg
Predicted band size: 39 kDa
Observed band size: ~40 kDa why is the actual band size different from the predicted?
Primary incubation was 1 hour.
ab1351 は 6 報の論文で使用されています。
- Unni AM et al. Hyperactivation of ERK by multiple mechanisms is toxic to RTK-RAS mutation-driven lung adenocarcinoma cells. Elife 7:N/A (2018). PubMed: 30475204
- Jin Q et al. Estradiol postconditioning relieves ischemia/reperfusion injury in axial skin flaps of rats, inhibits apoptosis and alters the MKP-1/ERK pathway. Mol Med Rep 16:1472-1478 (2017). PubMed: 29067454
- Shen J et al. DUSP1 inhibits cell proliferation, metastasis and invasion and angiogenesis in gallbladder cancer. Oncotarget 8:12133-12144 (2017). PubMed: 28129656
- Delehouzé C et al. CDK/CK1 inhibitors roscovitine and CR8 downregulate amplified MYCN in neuroblastoma cells. Oncogene N/A:N/A (2013). Human . PubMed: 24317512
- Giachini FR et al. Extracellular signal-regulated kinase 1/2 activation, via downregulation of mitogen-activated protein kinase phosphatase 1, mediates sex differences in desoxycorticosterone acetate-salt hypertension vascular reactivity. Hypertension 55:172-9 (2010). WB ; Rat . PubMed: 19901158
- Nguyen KA et al. Modulation of gonadotropin-releasing hormone-induced extracellular signal-regulated kinase activation by dual-specificity protein phosphatase 1 in LbetaT2 gonadotropes. Endocrinology 151:4882-93 (2010). WB ; Mouse . PubMed: 20685880