製品名MiTMAB™, dynamin I and dynamin II inhibitor
製品の詳細Cell-permeable dynamin I and dynamin II inhibitor
生理活性の詳細Cell-permeable dynamin I and dynamin II inhibitor (IC50 values are 3.1 and 8.4 µM for inhibition of dynamin I and dynamin II GTPase, respectively). Targets the pleckstrin homology (PH) (lipid binding) domain. Competitive with phospholipid and non-competitive with GTP. Inhibits receptor-mediated and synaptic vesicle endocytosis (IC50 values are 19.9 and 2.2 µM, respectively). Inhibits cancer cell growth.
特記事項Sold under exclusive licence from Children's Medical Research Institute and Newcastle Innovation Ltd. MiTMAB™ and OcTMAB™ are trademarks of Children's Medical Research Institute and Newcastle Innovation Ltd.
保存方法Store at Room Temperature. Store under desiccating conditions. The product can be stored for up to 12 months.
溶解性Soluble in water to 100 mM
Wherever possible, you should prepare and use solutions on the same day. However, if you need to make up stock solutions in advance, we recommend that you store the solution as aliquots in tightly sealed vials at -20°C. Generally, these will be useable for up to one month. Before use, and prior to opening the vial we recommend that you allow your product to equilibrate to room temperature for at least 1 hour.
Need more advice on solubility, usage and handling? Please visit our frequently asked questions (FAQ) page for more details.
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab120466 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|Functional Studies||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
ab66705 staining PAI1 in HeLa cells treated with MiTMAB™ (ab120466), by ICC/IF. Increase in PAI1 expression correlates with increased concentration of MiTMAB™, as described in literature.
The cells were incubated at 37°C for 24h in media containing different concentrations of ab120466 (MiTMAB™) in DMSO, fixed with 100% methanol for 5 minutes at -20°C and blocked with PBS containing 10% goat serum, 0.3 M glycine, 1% BSA and 0.1% tween for 2h at room temperature. Staining of the treated cells with ab66705 (5 µg/ml) was performed overnight at 4°C in PBS containing 1% BSA and 0.1% tween. A DyLight 488 goat anti-rabbit polyclonal antibody (ab96899) at 1/250 dilution was used as the secondary antibody. Nuclei were counterstained with DAPI and are shown in blue.
To our knowledge, customised protocols are not required for this product. Please try the standard protocols listed below and let us know how you get on.
ab120466 は 5 報の論文で使用されています。
- Aoto M et al. Transferrin receptor 1 is required for enucleation of mouse erythroblasts during terminal differentiation. FEBS Open Bio 9:291-303 (2019). PubMed: 30761254
- Pfanzelter J et al. Septins suppress the release of vaccinia virus from infected cells. J Cell Biol 217:2911-2929 (2018). PubMed: 29921601
- Grassart A et al. Actin and dynamin2 dynamics and interplay during clathrin-mediated endocytosis. J Cell Biol 205:721-35 (2014). PubMed: 24891602
- Fiore VF et al. Dynamic catch of a Thy-1-a5ß1+syndecan-4 trimolecular complex. Nat Commun 5:4886 (2014). PubMed: 25216363
- Nimitvilai S et al. Reversal of dopamine D2 agonist-induced inhibition of ventral tegmental area neurons by Gq-linked neurotransmitters is dependent on protein kinase C, G protein-coupled receptor kinase, and dynamin. J Pharmacol Exp Ther 344:253-63 (2013). PubMed: 23019137