Key features and details
- Goat polyclonal to Metnase
- Suitable for: WB
- Reacts with: Human
- Isotype: IgG
Metnase 一次抗体 製品一覧
製品の詳細Goat polyclonal to Metnase
アプリケーション適用あり: WBmore details
- Daudi lysate.
Principal Names – Metnase; SET domain and mariner transposase fusion gene. Official Gene Symbol - Metnase. GenBank Accession Number – NP_006506. LocusLink ID - 6419 (human). Gene Ontology terms - transposase activity
Previously labelled as SETMAR.
保存方法Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
Preservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Constituents: 0.5% Tris, 0.5% BSA
Concentration information loading...
精製度Immunogen affinity purified
特記事項（精製）Purified from goat serum by ammonium sulphate precipitation followed by antigen affinity chromatography using the immunizing peptide.
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab3823 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||Use a concentration of 1 - 3 µg/ml. Detects a band of approximately 70-75 kDa.
A 1 hour primary incubation is recommended for this product. Approx 70 - 75 kDa band seen in Daudi lysate.
機能Histone methyltransferase that methylates 'Lys-4' and 'Lys-36' of histone H3, 2 specific tags for epigenetic transcriptional activation. Specifically mediates dimethylation of H3 'Lys-36'. Has sequence-specific DNA-binding activity and recognizes the 19-mer core of the 5'-terminal inverted repeats (TIRs) of the Hsmar1 element. Has DNA nicking activity. Has in vivo end joining activity and may mediate genomic integration of foreign DNA.
組織特異性Widely expressed, with highest expression in placenta and ovary and lowest expression in skeletal muscle.
配列類似性In the N-terminal section; belongs to the histone-lysine methyltransferase family.
In the C-terminal section; belongs to the mariner transposase family.
Contains 1 post-SET domain.
Contains 1 pre-SET domain.
Contains 1 SET domain.
ドメインThe mariner transposase Hsmar1 region mediates DNA-binding. It has no transposase activity because the active site contains an Asn in position 610 instead of a Asp residue.
- Information by UniProt
- Histone lysine N methyltransferase antibody
- Histone lysine N methyltransferase SETMAR antibody
- Hsmar 1 antibody
ab3823 staining (2
µg/ml) of Daudi lysate (RIPA buffer, 30 µg total protein per lane). Primary incubated for 12 hours. Detected by western blot using chemiluminescence. ab3823 staining (2µg/ml) of Daudi lysate (RIPA buffer, 30µg total protein per lane). Primary incubated for 12 hours. Detected by western blot using chemiluminescence.
ab3823 は 3 報の論文で使用されています。
- Tellier M & Chalmers R Compensating for over-production inhibition of the Hsmar1 transposon in Escherichia coli using a series of constitutive promoters. Mob DNA 11:5 (2020). PubMed: 31938044
- Tellier M & Chalmers R The roles of the human SETMAR (Metnase) protein in illegitimate DNA recombination and non-homologous end joining repair. DNA Repair (Amst) 80:26-35 (2019). PubMed: 31238295
- Van Duyne R et al. Lysine methylation of HIV-1 Tat regulates transcriptional activity of the viral LTR. Retrovirology 5:40 (2008). WB ; Human . PubMed: 18498648