Key features and details
- Mouse monoclonal [DT101 + BC199] to MelanA
- Suitable for: IHC-P, IHC-Fr
- Reacts with: Mouse, Rat, Dog, Human
- Isotype: IgG2b
製品名Anti-MelanA antibody [DT101 + BC199]
MelanA 一次抗体 製品一覧
製品の詳細Mouse monoclonal [DT101 + BC199] to MelanA
アプリケーション適用あり: IHC-P, IHC-Frmore details
種交差性交差種: Mouse, Rat, Dog, Human
Recombinant full length protein (Human).
Please note that this antibody is an oligoclonal antibody. It is a cocktail of monoclonal antibodies that have been carefully selected. Oligoclonal antibodies have not only the specificity and batch-to-batch consistency of a monoclonal antibody, but also have the advantage of the sensitivity of a polyclonal antibody due to their ability to recognize multiple epitopes on an antigen.
This product was changed from ascites to tissue culture supernatant on 8th March 2018. Please note that the dilutions may need to be adjusted accordingly. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact our scientific support team.
保存方法Shipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Constituents: PBS, Tissue culture supernatant
Proprietary preservative that is not sodium azide or thimerosal, protein carrier.
Concentration information loading...
精製度Tissue culture supernatant
クローン名DT101 + BC199
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab731 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|IHC-P||1/50 - 1/100. Perform heat mediated antigen retrieval before commencing with IHC staining protocol. ABC method.|
|IHC-Fr||1/50 - 1/100. ABC method.
It is sometimes difficult to interpret DAB stained melanomas due to endogenous pigment. We recommend you substitute an AEC or a Fast Red substrate protocol. An avidin biotin blocking may be required for certain types of melanomas.
機能Involved in melanosome biogenesis by ensuring the stability of GPR143. Plays a vital role in the expression, stability, trafficking, and processing of melanocyte protein PMEL, which is critical to the formation of stage II melanosomes.
組織特異性Expression is restricted to melanoma and melanocyte cell lines and retina.
細胞内局在Endoplasmic reticulum membrane. Golgi apparatus. Golgi apparatus > trans-Golgi network membrane. Melanosome. Also found in small vesicles and tubules dispersed over the entire cytoplasm. A small fraction of the protein is inserted into the membrane in an inverted orientation. Inversion of membrane topology results in the relocalization of the protein from a predominant Golgi/post-Golgi area to the endoplasmic reticulum. Melanoma cells expressing the protein with an inverted membrane topology are more effectively recognized by specific cytolytic T-lymphocytes than those expressing the protein in its native membrane orientation.
- Information by UniProt
- Antigen LB39 AA antibody
- Antigen LB39-AA antibody
- Antigen SK29 AA antibody
ab731 は 13 報の論文で使用されています。
- Semba T et al. Periostin antisense oligonucleotide suppresses bleomycin-induced formation of a lung premetastatic niche for melanoma. Cancer Sci 109:1447-1454 (2018). PubMed: 29498146
- Zeng H et al. Bi-allelic Loss of CDKN2A Initiates Melanoma Invasion via BRN2 Activation. Cancer Cell 34:56-68.e9 (2018). PubMed: 29990501
- Schwochow Thalmann D et al. The evolution of Sex-linked barring alleles in chickens involves both regulatory and coding changes in CDKN2A. PLoS Genet 13:e1006665 (2017). IHC-Fr ; Chicken . PubMed: 28388616
- Cao J et al. Tuberous sclerosis complex inactivation disrupts melanogenesis via mTORC1 activation. J Clin Invest 127:349-364 (2017). PubMed: 27918305
- Mi W et al. YEATS2 links histone acetylation to tumorigenesis of non-small cell lung cancer. Nat Commun 8:1088 (2017). PubMed: 29057918