Key features and details
- Rabbit polyclonal to MCP1
- Suitable for: WB
- Reacts with: Mouse, Rat
- Isotype: IgG
MCP1 一次抗体 製品一覧
製品の詳細Rabbit polyclonal to MCP1
アプリケーション適用あり: WBmore details
種交差性交差種: Mouse, Rat
Recombinant full length protein corresponding to Rat MCP1.
Database link: P14844
The Life Science industry has been in the grips of a reproducibility crisis for a number of years. Abcam is leading the way in addressing this with our range of recombinant monoclonal antibodies and knockout edited cell lines for gold-standard validation. Please check that this product meets your needs before purchasing.
If you have any questions, special requirements or concerns, please send us an inquiry and/or contact our Support team ahead of purchase. Recommended alternatives for this product can be found below, along with publications, customer reviews and Q&As
保存方法Shipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
バッファーPreservative: 0.1% Sodium azide
Concentration information loading...
精製度Protein A purified
機能Chemotactic factor that attracts monocytes and basophils but not neutrophils or eosinophils. Augments monocyte anti-tumor activity. Has been implicated in the pathogenesis of diseases characterized by monocytic infiltrates, like psoriasis, rheumatoid arthritis or atherosclerosis. May be involved in the recruitment of monocytes into the arterial wall during the disease process of atherosclerosis.
配列類似性Belongs to the intercrine beta (chemokine CC) family.
翻訳後修飾Processing at the N-terminus can regulate receptor and target cell selectivity. Deletion of the N-terminal residue converts it from an activator of basophil to an eosinophil chemoattractant.
- Information by UniProt
- C-C motif chemokine 2 antibody
- CCL2 antibody
- CCL2_HUMAN antibody
ab7202 は 75 報の論文で使用されています。
- Li P et al. Inhibition of long noncoding RNA HIF1A-AS2 confers protection against atherosclerosis via ATF2 downregulation. J Adv Res 26:123-135 (2020). PubMed: 33133688
- Mehta V et al. The guidance receptor plexin D1 is a mechanosensor in endothelial cells. Nature 578:290-295 (2020). PubMed: 32025034
- Chen YH et al. Anti-Inflammatory, Antioxidant, and Antifibrotic Effects of Kefir Peptides on Salt-Induced Renal Vascular Damage and Dysfunction in Aged Stroke-Prone Spontaneously Hypertensive Rats. Antioxidants (Basel) 9:N/A (2020). PubMed: 32858955
- Lu Q et al. Circulating miR-103a-3p contributes to angiotensin II-induced renal inflammation and fibrosis via a SNRK/NF-?B/p65 regulatory axis. Nat Commun 10:2145 (2019). PubMed: 31086184
- Javidan A et al. miR-146a Deficiency Accelerates Hepatic Inflammation Without Influencing Diet-induced Obesity in Mice. Sci Rep 9:12626 (2019). PubMed: 31477775