Key features and details
- Mouse monoclonal [CRCT5.1 (A2.7A3)] to MCM5
- Suitable for: IHC-P
- Reacts with: Human
- Isotype: IgG2b
製品名Anti-MCM5 antibody [CRCT5.1 (A2.7A3)]
MCM5 一次抗体 製品一覧
製品の詳細Mouse monoclonal [CRCT5.1 (A2.7A3)] to MCM5
特異性Recognises human Mcm-5
アプリケーション適用あり: IHC-Pmore details
Bacterially expressed human Mcm5
- Cervical Carcinoma Tissue
特記事項Clone Number: CRCT5.1 (A2.7A3)
Reproducibility is key to advancing scientific discovery and accelerating scientists’ next breakthrough.
Abcam is leading the way with our range of recombinant antibodies, knockout-validated antibodies and knockout cell lines, all of which support improved reproducibility.
We are also planning to innovate the way in which we present recommended applications and species on our product datasheets, so that only applications & species that have been tested in our own labs, our suppliers or by selected trusted collaborators are covered by our Abpromise™ guarantee.
In preparation for this, we have started to update the applications & species that this product is Abpromise guaranteed for.
We are also updating the applications & species that this product has been “predicted to work with,” however this information is not covered by our Abpromise guarantee.
Applications & species from publications and Abreviews that have not been tested in our own labs or in those of our suppliers are not covered by the Abpromise guarantee.
Please check that this product meets your needs before purchasing. If you have any questions, special requirements or concerns, please send us an inquiry and/or contact our Support team ahead of purchase. Recommended alternatives for this product can be found below, as well as customer reviews and Q&As.
保存方法Shipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
バッファーPreservative: 0.1% Sodium azide
Concentration information loading...
精製度Protein G purified
特記事項（精製）Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein A from tissue culture supernatant
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab6154 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|IHC-P||1/25 - 1/100. Perform heat mediated antigen retrieval with citrate buffer pH 6 before commencing with IHC staining protocol.|
配列類似性Belongs to the MCM family.
Contains 1 MCM domain.
- Information by UniProt
- CDC 46 antibody
- CDC46 antibody
- CDC46 homolog antibody
ab6154 は 6 報の論文で使用されています。
- Lin JX et al. CDK5RAP3 inhibits angiogenesis in gastric neuroendocrine carcinoma by modulating AKT/HIF-1a/VEGFA signaling. Cancer Cell Int 19:282 (2019). PubMed: 31728130
- Mishra S et al. Cross-talk between Lysine-Modifying Enzymes Controls Site-Specific DNA Amplifications. Cell 174:803-817.e16 (2018). PubMed: 30057114
- Yin Y & Rothenberg E Probing the Spatial Organization of Molecular Complexes Using Triple-Pair-Correlation. Sci Rep 6:30819 (2016). PubMed: 27545293
- Munday DC et al. Interactome analysis of the human respiratory syncytial virus RNA polymerase complex identifies protein chaperones as important cofactors that promote L-protein stability and RNA synthesis. J Virol 89:917-30 (2015). PubMed: 25355874
- Rakotomalala L et al. Hepatitis B virus X protein increases the Cdt1-to-geminin ratio inducing DNA re-replication and polyploidy. J Biol Chem 283:28729-40 (2008). ICC/IF ; Mouse . PubMed: 18693245
- Williams GH et al. Improved cervical smear assessment using antibodies against proteins that regulate DNA replication. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 95:14932-7 (1998). PubMed: 9843993