Key features and details
- Mouse monoclonal [CC1] to Mast Cell Chymase
- Suitable for: IHC-P
- Reacts with: Rat, Human, Pig
- Isotype: IgG1
製品名Anti-Mast Cell Chymase antibody [CC1]
Mast Cell Chymase 一次抗体 製品一覧
製品の詳細Mouse monoclonal [CC1] to Mast Cell Chymase
アプリケーション適用あり: IHC-Pmore details
種交差性交差種: Rat, Human, Pig
corresponding to Mast Cell Chymase.
- Tonsil. IHC-P: FFPE human tonsil tissue sections.
This antibody clone is manufactured by Abcam.
Mast cells contain a number of preformed chemicals mediators such as histamine, chymase, carboxypeptidase and proteolytic tryptase. Human Mast Cell Chymase is considered to be an important marker of mast cells as well as an important mediator of inflammation.
保存方法Shipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Preservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Constituents: PBS, 6.97% L-Arginine
Concentration information loading...
精製度Protein G purified
一次抗体 備考Mast cells contain a number of preformed chemicals mediators such as histamine, chymase, carboxypeptidase and proteolytic tryptase. Human Mast Cell Chymase is considered to be an important marker of mast cells as well as an important mediator of inflammation.
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab2377 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|IHC-P||Use a concentration of 0.2 µg/ml. Perform heat mediated antigen retrieval with citrate buffer pH 6 before commencing with IHC staining protocol.|
機能Major secreted protease of mast cells with suspected roles in vasoactive peptide generation, extracellular matrix degradation, and regulation of gland secretion.
組織特異性Mast cells in lung, heart, skin and placenta. Expressed in both normal skin and in urticaria pigmentosa lesions.
配列類似性Belongs to the peptidase S1 family. Granzyme subfamily.
Contains 1 peptidase S1 domain.
細胞内局在Secreted. Cytoplasmic granule. Mast cell granules.
- Information by UniProt
- Alpha-chymase antibody
- Chymase 1 antibody
- Chymase 1 mast cell antibody
IHC image of Mast Cell Chymase staining in human tonsil formalin fixed paraffin embedded tissue section*, performed on a Leica Bond™ system using the standard protocol F. The section was pre-treated using heat mediated antigen retrieval with sodium citrate buffer (pH6, epitope retrieval solution 1) for 20 mins. The section was then incubated with ab2377, 0.2µg/ml, for 15 mins at room temperature and detected using an HRP conjugated compact polymer system. DAB was used as the chromogen. The section was then counterstained with haematoxylin and mounted with DPX.
For other IHC staining systems (automated and non-automated) customers should optimize variable parameters such as antigen retrieval conditions, primary antibody concentration and antibody incubation times.
*Tissue obtained from the Human Research Tissue Bank, supported by the NIHR Cambridge Biomedical Research Centre
All lanes : Anti-Mast Cell Chymase antibody [CC1] (ab2377) at 1 µg/ml
Lane 1 : Recombinant Human Chymase Protein
Lane 2 :
Recombinant Human Mast Cell Tryptase protein (denatured) (ab134529)
Lysates/proteins at 0.1 µg per lane.
All lanes : Goat polyclonal to Mouse IgG - H&L - Pre-Adsorbed (HRP) at 1/5000 dilution
Developed using the ECL technique.
Performed under reducing conditions.
Predicted band size: 27 kDa
Observed band size: 35 kDa why is the actual band size different from the predicted?
Exposure time: 30 seconds
Ab2377 recognises recombinant human mast cell chymase. However, endogenous protein is not detected in WB due to low expression, therefore we do not guarantee this antibody in WB.
ab2377 は 25 報の論文で使用されています。
- Kurihara-Shimomura M et al. Mast cell chymase promotes angiogenesis and lymphangiogenesis mediated by activation of melanoma inhibitory activity gene family members in oral squamous cell carcinoma. Int J Oncol 56:1093-1100 (2020). PubMed: 32319583
- Powell PC et al. Chymase uptake by cardiomyocytes results in myosin degradation in cardiac volume overload. Heliyon 5:e01397 (2019). PubMed: 30997426
- Wu D et al. Rhubarb-Evoke Mucus Secretion through Aggregation and Degranulation of Mast Cell in the Colon of Rat: In vivo and ex vivo studies. Sci Rep 9:19375 (2019). PubMed: 31852975
- Trias E et al. Mast cells and neutrophils mediate peripheral motor pathway degeneration in ALS. JCI Insight 3:N/A (2018). PubMed: 30282815
- Strasser DS et al. Eosinophilic oesophagitis: relevance of mast cell infiltration. Histopathology 73:454-463 (2018). PubMed: 29772120