Key features and details
- Mouse monoclonal [R29.6] to Maltose Binding Protein
- Suitable for: IP, WB, ChIP
- Isotype: IgG1
製品名Anti-Maltose Binding Protein antibody [R29.6]
Maltose Binding Protein 一次抗体 製品一覧
製品の詳細Mouse monoclonal [R29.6] to Maltose Binding Protein
アプリケーション適用あり: IP, WB, ChIPmore details
MOS maltose binding protein fusion protein.
特記事項MBP is a bacterial protein, which is also used as a fusion protein in expression constructs.
Reproducibility is key to advancing scientific discovery and accelerating scientists’ next breakthrough.
Abcam is leading the way with our range of recombinant antibodies, knockout-validated antibodies and knockout cell lines, all of which support improved reproducibility.
We are also planning to innovate the way in which we present recommended applications and species on our product datasheets, so that only applications & species that have been tested in our own labs, our suppliers or by selected trusted collaborators are covered by our Abpromise™ guarantee.
In preparation for this, we have started to update the applications & species that this product is Abpromise guaranteed for.
We are also updating the applications & species that this product has been “predicted to work with,” however this information is not covered by our Abpromise guarantee.
Applications & species from publications and Abreviews that have not been tested in our own labs or in those of our suppliers are not covered by the Abpromise guarantee.
Please check that this product meets your needs before purchasing. If you have any questions, special requirements or concerns, please send us an inquiry and/or contact our Support team ahead of purchase. Recommended alternatives for this product can be found below, as well as customer reviews and Q&As.
保存方法Shipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Concentration information loading...
精製度Protein A purified
ChIP Related Products
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab65 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|IP||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
|WB||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
|ChIP||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
関連性Epitope tagging offers an easy and universal strategy for the identification and purification of proteins derived by recombinant DNA technology. The insertion of a Maltose Binding Protein (MBP) tag creates a stable fusion product that does not interfere with the bioactivity of the protein or with the biodistribution of the MBP tagged product. Cleavage by factor Xa separates MBP from its partner protein.
- ECK4026 antibody
- JW3994 antibody
- Mal E antibody
ab65 は 6 報の論文で使用されています。
- Kamennaya NA & Post AF Characterization of cyanate metabolism in marine Synechococcus and Prochlorococcus spp. Appl Environ Microbiol 77:291-301 (2011). PubMed: 21057026
- Im YJ et al. Structure and function of the ESCRT-II-III interface in multivesicular body biogenesis. Dev Cell 17:234-43 (2009). PubMed: 19686684
- Verhoeven GS et al. Differential bacterial surface display of peptides by the transmembrane domain of OmpA. PLoS One 4:e6739 (2009). WB . PubMed: 19707582
- Liu X et al. Whole-genome comparison of Leu3 binding in vitro and in vivo reveals the importance of nucleosome occupancy in target site selection. Genome Res 16:1517-28 (2006). PubMed: 17053089
- Liu X et al. DIP-chip: rapid and accurate determination of DNA-binding specificity. Genome Res 15:421-7 (2005). ChIP ; Saccharomyces cerevisiae . PubMed: 15710749
- Leliveld SR et al. Apoptin induces tumor-specific apoptosis as a globular multimer. J Biol Chem 278:9042-51 (2003). ICC/IF . PubMed: 12496278