Key features and details
- Rabbit polyclonal to M13 + Fd Bacteriophage Coat Proteins
- Suitable for: Indirect ELISA, ELISA
- Isotype: IgG
製品名Anti-M13 + Fd Bacteriophage Coat Proteins antibody
製品の詳細Rabbit polyclonal to M13 + Fd Bacteriophage Coat Proteins
アプリケーション適用あり: Indirect ELISA, ELISAmore details
種交差性交差種: Other species
特記事項Concentration: 5.5 mg/ml- 7.5 mg/ml
Can be used as a capture antibody when coated directly on microtiter plates, or as a primary detection antibody for specifically captured M13 or fd phage. May be useful in rapidly sorting large phage display libraries (antibody, peptide etc.) with the expressed proteins fused to either the gene III or gene VIII protein of the filamentous phage. May be used as a reagent in "phage ELISA" offering sensitive and specific activity for detection of recombinant phages.
Reproducibility is key to advancing scientific discovery and accelerating scientists’ next breakthrough.
Abcam is leading the way with our range of recombinant antibodies, knockout-validated antibodies and knockout cell lines, all of which support improved reproducibility.
We are also planning to innovate the way in which we present recommended applications and species on our product datasheets, so that only applications & species that have been tested in our own labs, our suppliers or by selected trusted collaborators are covered by our Abpromise™ guarantee.
In preparation for this, we have started to update the applications & species that this product is Abpromise guaranteed for.
We are also updating the applications & species that this product has been “predicted to work with,” however this information is not covered by our Abpromise guarantee.
Applications & species from publications and Abreviews that have not been tested in our own labs or in those of our suppliers are not covered by the Abpromise guarantee.
Please check that this product meets your needs before purchasing. If you have any questions, special requirements or concerns, please send us an inquiry and/or contact our Support team ahead of purchase. Recommended alternatives for this product can be found below, as well as customer reviews and Q&As.
保存方法Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
Preservative: 0.097% Sodium azide
Constituent: 0.0268% PBS
Concentration information loading...
一次抗体 備考Can be used as a capture antibody when coated directly on microtiter plates, or as a primary detection antibody for specifically captured M13 or fd phage. May be useful in rapidly sorting large phage display libraries (antibody, peptide etc.) with the expressed proteins fused to either the gene III or gene VIII protein of the filamentous phage. May be used as a reagent in "phage ELISA" offering sensitive and specific activity for detection of recombinant phages.
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab6188 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|Indirect ELISA||Use at an assay dependent concentration. At least 1/1000 for 5 x107 phage/mlat least 1/8000 for 5 x 1010 phage/ml.|
|ELISA||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
関連性M13 is a filamentous bacteriophage composed of circular single stranded DNA (ssDNA) which is 6407 nucleotides long encapsulated in approximately 2700 copies of the major coat protein P8, and capped with 5 copies of two different minor coat proteins (P9, P6, P3) on the ends.
- Coat protein A antibody
- Coat protein B antibody
- Coat protein C polypeptide I antibody
ab6188 は 9 報の論文で使用されています。
- Li X et al. A novel peptide targets CD105 for tumour imaging in vivo. Oncol Rep 40:2935-2943 (2018). PubMed: 30132552
- Phipps ML et al. Beyond Helper Phage: Using "Helper Cells" to Select Peptide Affinity Ligands. PLoS One 11:e0160940 (2016). PubMed: 27626637
- Vargas-Sanchez K et al. DNA Subtraction of In Vivo Selected Phage Repertoires for Efficient Peptide Pathology Biomarker Identification in Neuroinflammation Multiple Sclerosis Model. Biomark Insights 11:19-29 (2016). PubMed: 26917946
- Costantini TW et al. Intravenous phage display identifies peptide sequences that target the burn-injured intestine. Peptides 38:94-9 (2012). PubMed: 22960048
- Wu D et al. Phage Displayed Peptides to Avian H5N1 Virus Distinguished the Virus from Other Viruses. PLoS One 6:e23058 (2011). ELISA . PubMed: 21887228
- Antonara S et al. Borrelia burgdorferi adhesins identified using in vivo phage display. Mol Microbiol 66:262-76 (2007). ELISA . PubMed: 17784908
- Kelly KA et al. SPARC is a VCAM-1 counter-ligand that mediates leukocyte transmigration. J Leukoc Biol 81:748-56 (2007). ICC/IF . PubMed: 17178915
- Hekim C et al. Novel peptide inhibitors of human kallikrein 2. J Biol Chem 281:12555-60 (2006). PubMed: 16527822
- Kelly KA et al. Detection of vascular adhesion molecule-1 expression using a novel multimodal nanoparticle. Circ Res 96:327-36 (2005). PubMed: 15653572