Key features and details
- Rabbit polyclonal to Lysozyme
- Suitable for: WB
- Reacts with: Chicken
- Isotype: IgG
Lysozyme 一次抗体 製品一覧
製品の詳細Rabbit polyclonal to Lysozyme
アプリケーション適用あり: WBmore details
Lysozyme from Hen Egg White
- Assayed against 1.0 ug of Lysozyme from hen egg white in a standard ELISA using Peroxidase conjugated Affinity Purified anti-Rabbit IgG [H&L] (Goat) and (ABTS (2,2’-azino-bis-[3-ethylbenthiazoline-6-sulfonic acid]) as a substrate for 30 minutes at room temperature.
Reproducibility is key to advancing scientific discovery and accelerating scientists’ next breakthrough.
Abcam is leading the way with our range of recombinant antibodies, knockout-validated antibodies and knockout cell lines, all of which support improved reproducibility.
We are also planning to innovate the way in which we present recommended applications and species on our product datasheets, so that only applications & species that have been tested in our own labs, our suppliers or by selected trusted collaborators are covered by our Abpromise™ guarantee.
In preparation for this, we have started to update the applications & species that this product is Abpromise guaranteed for.
We are also updating the applications & species that this product has been “predicted to work with,” however this information is not covered by our Abpromise guarantee.
Applications & species from publications and Abreviews that have not been tested in our own labs or in those of our suppliers are not covered by the Abpromise guarantee.
Please check that this product meets your needs before purchasing. If you have any questions, special requirements or concerns, please send us an inquiry and/or contact our Support team ahead of purchase. Recommended alternatives for this product can be found below, as well as customer reviews and Q&As.
保存方法Shipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
バッファーPreservative: 0.01% Sodium azide
Constituents: 0.878% Sodium chloride, 0.424% Potassium phosphate
Concentration information loading...
特記事項（精製）IgG fraction purified from monospecific antiserum by a multi-step process which includes delipidation, salt fractionation and ion exchange chromatography followed by extensive dialysis against the buffer stated above. Assay by immunoelectrophoresis resulted in a single precipitin arc against anti-Rabbit Serum as well as purified and partially purified Lysozyme.
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab391 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||1/500 - 1/2000.|
機能Lysozymes have primarily a bacteriolytic function; those in tissues and body fluids are associated with the monocyte-macrophage system and enhance the activity of immunoagents.
配列類似性Belongs to the glycosyl hydrolase 22 family.
- Information by UniProt
- 1 4 beta N acetylmuramidase C antibody
- 1 antibody
- 4-beta-N-acetylmuramidase C antibody
ab391 は 7 報の論文で使用されています。
- Mener A et al. Antibody-mediated immunosuppression can result from RBC antigen loss independent of Fc? receptors in mice. Transfusion 59:371-384 (2019). PubMed: 30474857
- Balic A et al. Antigen Sampling CSF1R-Expressing Epithelial Cells Are the Functional Equivalents of Mammalian M Cells in the Avian Follicle-Associated Epithelium. Front Immunol 10:2495 (2019). PubMed: 31695701
- Bao Y et al. O-specific polysaccharide confers lysozyme resistance to extraintestinal pathogenic Escherichia coli. Virulence 9:666-680 (2018). PubMed: 29405825
- Maier CL et al. Antibody-mediated immune suppression by antigen modulation is antigen-specific. Blood Adv 2:2986-3000 (2018). PubMed: 30413434
- He T et al. Proteomic comparison by iTRAQ combined with mass spectrometry of egg white proteins in laying hens (Gallus gallus) fed with soybean meal and cottonseed meal. PLoS One 12:e0182886 (2017). PubMed: 28813468
- Doulias PT et al. Mass spectrometry-based identification of S-nitrosocysteine in vivo using organic mercury assisted enrichment. Methods : (2012). WB . PubMed: 23116708
- Sagiv Y et al. A distal effect of microsomal triglyceride transfer protein deficiency on the lysosomal recycling of CD1d. J Exp Med 204:921-8 (2007). WB . PubMed: 17403933