Lysozyme 一次抗体 製品一覧
製品の詳細Rabbit polyclonal to Lysozyme
アプリケーション適用あり: WB, IP, ELISA, ICCmore details
Lysozyme from Hen Egg White
- Assayed against 1.0 ug of Lysozyme from hen egg white in a standard ELISA using Peroxidase conjugated Affinity Purified anti-Rabbit IgG [H&L] (Goat) and (ABTS (2,2’-azino-bis-[3-ethylbenthiazoline-6-sulfonic acid]) as a substrate for 30 minutes at room temperature.
保存方法Shipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Preservative: 0.01% Sodium azide
Constituents: 0.878% Sodium chloride, 0.424% Potassium phosphate
Concentration information loading...
特記事項（精製）IgG fraction purified from monospecific antiserum by a multi-step process which includes delipidation, salt fractionation and ion exchange chromatography followed by extensive dialysis against the buffer stated above. Assay by immunoelectrophoresis resulted in a single precipitin arc against anti-Rabbit Serum as well as purified and partially purified Lysozyme.
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab391 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||1/500 - 1/2000.|
|ICC||1/500 - 1/2000.|
機能Lysozymes have primarily a bacteriolytic function; those in tissues and body fluids are associated with the monocyte-macrophage system and enhance the activity of immunoagents.
配列類似性Belongs to the glycosyl hydrolase 22 family.
- Information by UniProt
- 1 4 beta N acetylmuramidase C antibody
- 1 antibody
- 4-beta-N-acetylmuramidase C antibody
This product has been referenced in:
- Bao Y et al. O-specific polysaccharide confers lysozyme resistance to extraintestinal pathogenic Escherichia coli. Virulence 9:666-680 (2018). Read more (PubMed: 29405825) »
- He T et al. Proteomic comparison by iTRAQ combined with mass spectrometry of egg white proteins in laying hens (Gallus gallus) fed with soybean meal and cottonseed meal. PLoS One 12:e0182886 (2017). Read more (PubMed: 28813468) »