Key features and details
- Mouse monoclonal [L2B10] to liver FABP
- Suitable for: Flow Cyt, IHC-P, IHC-Fr
- Reacts with: Mouse, Rat, Human, African green monkey
- Isotype: IgG1
製品名Anti-liver FABP antibody [L2B10]
liver FABP 一次抗体 製品一覧
製品の詳細Mouse monoclonal [L2B10] to liver FABP
特異性This monoclonal antibody binds to human liver FABP of both natural and recombinant origin. No reactivity to human intestinal or heart FABP.
アプリケーション適用あり: Flow Cyt, IHC-P, IHC-Frmore details
種交差性交差種: Mouse, Rat, Human, African green monkey
保存方法Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
バッファーPreservative: 0.1% Sodium azide
Constituent: 0.2% BSA
Concentration information loading...
精製度Protein G purified
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab7366 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|Flow Cyt||Use 1µg for 106 cells.
ab170190 - Mouse monoclonal IgG1, is suitable for use as an isotype control with this antibody.
|IHC-P||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
|IHC-Fr||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
機能Binds free fatty acids and their coenzyme A derivatives, bilirubin, and some other small molecules in the cytoplasm. May be involved in intracellular lipid transport.
配列類似性Belongs to the calycin superfamily. Fatty-acid binding protein (FABP) family.
ドメインForms a beta-barrel structure that accommodates hydrophobic ligands in its interior.
- Information by UniProt
- FABP 1 antibody
- FABP1 antibody
- FABPL antibody
Immunohistochemical analysis of human L-FABP in frozen human kidney tissue with ab7366 at 1.9 μg/ml.
Immunohistochemistry (Paraffin-embedded sections) analysis of human kidney tissue labelling liver FABP with ab7366 at 1/1000. Antigen retrieval was performed using glycine buffer. Magnification: 200X.
Immunohistochemistry (Paraffin-embedded sections) analysis of human kidney tissue labelling liver FABP with ab7366 at 1/1000. Antigen retrieval was performed using glycine buffer. Magnification: 50X.
Overlay histogram showing HepG2 cells stained with ab110336 (red line). The cells were fixed with 4% paraformaldehyde (10 min) and then permeabilized with 0.1% PBS-Tween for 20 min. The cells were then incubated in 1x PBS / 10% normal goat serum / 0.3M glycine to block non-specific protein-protein interactions. The cells were then incubated with the antibody (ab110336, 1µg/1x106 cells) for 30 min at 22ºC. The secondary antibody used was DyLight® 488 goat anti-mouse IgG (H+L) (ab96879) at 1/500 dilution for 30 min at 22ºC. Isotype control antibody (black line) was mouse IgG1 [ICIGG1] (ab91353, 2µg/1x106 cells) used under the same conditions. Acquisition of >5,000 events was performed.
ab7366 は 11 報の論文で使用されています。
- Shen XY et al. Molecular classification of hepatocellular adenoma: A single-center experience. Ann Hepatobiliary Pancreat Surg 23:109-114 (2019). PubMed: 31225410
- Lyons J et al. The colonic epithelium plays an active role in promoting colitis by shaping the tissue cytokine profile. PLoS Biol 16:e2002417 (2018). PubMed: 29596476
- Takahashi T et al. Histopathological characteristics of glutamine synthetase-positive hepatic tumor lesions in a mouse model of spontaneous metabolic syndrome (TSOD mouse). Mol Clin Oncol 5:267-270 (2016). IHC-P ; Mouse . PubMed: 27446562
- Smathers RL et al. Susceptibility of L-FABP-/- mice to oxidative stress in early-stage alcoholic liver. J Lipid Res 54:1335-45 (2013). WB ; Mouse . PubMed: 23359610
- D'souza AM et al. Consumption of a high-fat diet rapidly exacerbates the development of fatty liver disease that occurs with chronically elevated glucocorticoids. Am J Physiol Gastrointest Liver Physiol 302:G850-63 (2012). WB ; Rat . PubMed: 22268100