Key features and details
- Mouse monoclonal [L2B10] to liver FABP
- Suitable for: Flow Cyt, IHC-P, IHC-Fr
- Reacts with: Mouse, Rat, Human, African green monkey
- Isotype: IgG1
製品名Anti-liver FABP antibody [L2B10]
liver FABP 一次抗体 製品一覧
製品の詳細Mouse monoclonal [L2B10] to liver FABP
特異性This monoclonal antibody binds to human liver FABP of both natural and recombinant origin. No reactivity to human intestinal or heart FABP.
アプリケーション適用あり: Flow Cyt, IHC-P, IHC-Frmore details
種交差性交差種: Mouse, Rat, Human, African green monkey
Reproducibility is key to advancing scientific discovery and accelerating scientists’ next breakthrough.
Abcam is leading the way with our range of recombinant antibodies, knockout-validated antibodies and knockout cell lines, all of which support improved reproducibility.
We are also planning to innovate the way in which we present recommended applications and species on our product datasheets, so that only applications & species that have been tested in our own labs, our suppliers or by selected trusted collaborators are covered by our Abpromise™ guarantee.
In preparation for this, we have started to update the applications & species that this product is Abpromise guaranteed for.
We are also updating the applications & species that this product has been “predicted to work with,” however this information is not covered by our Abpromise guarantee.
Applications & species from publications and Abreviews that have not been tested in our own labs or in those of our suppliers are not covered by the Abpromise guarantee.
Please check that this product meets your needs before purchasing. If you have any questions, special requirements or concerns, please send us an inquiry and/or contact our Support team ahead of purchase. Recommended alternatives for this product can be found below, as well as customer reviews and Q&As.
保存方法Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
バッファーPreservative: 0.1% Sodium azide
Constituent: 0.2% BSA
Concentration information loading...
精製度Protein G purified
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab7366 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|Flow Cyt||Use 1µg for 106 cells.
ab170190 - Mouse monoclonal IgG1, is suitable for use as an isotype control with this antibody.
|IHC-P||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
|IHC-Fr||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
機能Binds free fatty acids and their coenzyme A derivatives, bilirubin, and some other small molecules in the cytoplasm. May be involved in intracellular lipid transport.
配列類似性Belongs to the calycin superfamily. Fatty-acid binding protein (FABP) family.
ドメインForms a beta-barrel structure that accommodates hydrophobic ligands in its interior.
- Information by UniProt
- FABP 1 antibody
- FABP1 antibody
- FABPL antibody
Immunohistochemical analysis of human L-FABP in frozen human kidney tissue with ab7366 at 1.9 μg/ml.
Immunohistochemistry (Paraffin-embedded sections) analysis of human kidney tissue labelling liver FABP with ab7366 at 1/1000. Antigen retrieval was performed using glycine buffer. Magnification: 200X.
Immunohistochemistry (Paraffin-embedded sections) analysis of human kidney tissue labelling liver FABP with ab7366 at 1/1000. Antigen retrieval was performed using glycine buffer. Magnification: 50X.
Overlay histogram showing HepG2 cells stained with ab110336 (red line). The cells were fixed with 4% paraformaldehyde (10 min) and then permeabilized with 0.1% PBS-Tween for 20 min. The cells were then incubated in 1x PBS / 10% normal goat serum / 0.3M glycine to block non-specific protein-protein interactions. The cells were then incubated with the antibody (ab110336, 1µg/1x106 cells) for 30 min at 22ºC. The secondary antibody used was DyLight® 488 goat anti-mouse IgG (H+L) (ab96879) at 1/500 dilution for 30 min at 22ºC. Isotype control antibody (black line) was mouse IgG1 [ICIGG1] (ab91353, 2µg/1x106 cells) used under the same conditions. Acquisition of >5,000 events was performed.
ab7366 は 12 報の論文で使用されています。
- Niture S et al. TNFAIP8 regulates autophagy, cell steatosis, and promotes hepatocellular carcinoma cell proliferation. Cell Death Dis 11:178 (2020). PubMed: 32152268
- Shen XY et al. Molecular classification of hepatocellular adenoma: A single-center experience. Ann Hepatobiliary Pancreat Surg 23:109-114 (2019). PubMed: 31225410
- Lyons J et al. The colonic epithelium plays an active role in promoting colitis by shaping the tissue cytokine profile. PLoS Biol 16:e2002417 (2018). PubMed: 29596476
- Takahashi T et al. Histopathological characteristics of glutamine synthetase-positive hepatic tumor lesions in a mouse model of spontaneous metabolic syndrome (TSOD mouse). Mol Clin Oncol 5:267-270 (2016). IHC-P ; Mouse . PubMed: 27446562
- Smathers RL et al. Susceptibility of L-FABP-/- mice to oxidative stress in early-stage alcoholic liver. J Lipid Res 54:1335-45 (2013). WB ; Mouse . PubMed: 23359610