製品名Lipolysis Assay Kit (Colorimetric)
Lipolysis キット 製品一覧
サンプルの種類Cell culture supernatant
検出感度< 0.2 nmol/well
検出範囲2 nmol/well - 10 nmol/well
種交差性交差種: Other species, Mammals
Abcam's Lipolysis Assay Kit (Colorimetric) (ab185433) is simple and easy-to-use. The assay measures glycerol released from 3T3-L1 cells after induction of lipolysis using colorimetric method. The color intensity is directly proportional to the amount of glycerol. This assay kit can detect less than 200 pmol of glycerol.
Lipolysis assay protocol summary:
- add samples and standards to wells
- add reaction mix
- incubate for 30 min
- analyze with microplate reader
Lipolysis is the hydrolysis of triglycerides within the cell into glycerol and free fatty acids. The glycerol and free fatty acids are then released into the bloodstream or culture media. Lipolysis occurs in essentially all cells, but is most abundant in white and brown adipose tissue. Deficiencies in lipolysis lead to increased intracellular lipid accumulation, resulting in abnormal cellular physiology, hyperlipidemia, and insulin resistance. Lipolysis can be induced by catecholamine and certain hormones. The kit includes synthetic catecholamine, Isoproterenol, which activates β-adrenergic receptors. This leads to activation of adenylate cyclase, which catalyzes the conversion of ATP to cAMP. cAMP then serves as a second messenger to activate hormone-sensitive lipase, which hydrolyzes the triglycerides. This pathway can be inhibited by insulin.
Abcam has not and does not intend to apply for the REACH Authorisation of customers’ uses of products that contain European Authorisation list (Annex XIV) substances.
It is the responsibility of our customers to check the necessity of application of REACH Authorisation, and any other relevant authorisations, for their intended uses.
保存方法Store at -20°C. Please refer to protocols.
内容 ラベル 100 tests Glycerol Assay Buffer WM 1 x 25ml Glycerol Enzyme Mix Green 1 vial Glycerol Probe 1 x 0.2ml Glycerol Standard (100 mM) Yellow 1 x 0.2ml Isoproterenol (10mM) 1 x 50µl Lipolysis Assay Buffer 1 x 17ml Lipolysis Wash Buffer 1 x 22ml
ab185433 は 5 報の論文で使用されています。
- Ishay-Ronen D et al. Gain Fat-Lose Metastasis: Converting Invasive Breast Cancer Cells into Adipocytes Inhibits Cancer Metastasis. Cancer Cell 35:17-32.e6 (2019). PubMed: 30645973
- Behl S et al. Effects of rilpivirine, 17ß-estradiol and ß-naphthoflavone on the inflammatory status of release of adipocytokines in 3T3-L1 adipocytes in vitro. Mol Biol Rep 46:2643-2655 (2019). PubMed: 30927158
- Li J et al. Adipose HuR protects against diet-induced obesity and insulin resistance. Nat Commun 10:2375 (2019). PubMed: 31147543
- Edén D et al. Adipocytes express tissue factor and FVII and are procoagulant in a TF/FVIIa-dependent manner. Ups J Med Sci 124:158-167 (2019). PubMed: 31407948
- Moore CE et al. MNK1 and MNK2 mediate adverse effects of high-fat feeding in distinct ways. Sci Rep 6:23476 (2016). PubMed: 27087055